Oct 1, 2023
Fuck, marry, kill: Moonflare, Deskel, LessonsInDissonance.
Begin.
This is the last thing I expected to see when I opened the forum today.

If I was a woman I would definitely marry myself, I think I am good looking and I would need someone who is very chill and calm next to me.

I would have to kill both moonflare and deskel because I am superstraight and I don't like dudes in general.
If it's any consolation I would be stabbing Moonflare very begrudgingly and with tears in my eyes.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
"And that's how I got the LiL fans to marry/fuck each other and reveal their most heinous sexual desires."
View attachment 3858595
This whole convo makes me think.Is this how they train feds?Put them into random obscure forums and have then instigate stuff?

EDIT:Someone needs to start the trend of making tier lists for LiL characters.Thus our boredom until the next update will be temporarely quenched

EDIT2:Sooooooooo someone has made one.Go crazy guys,ill post mine later.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
This whole convo makes me think.Is this how they train feds?Put them into random obscure forums and have then instigate stuff?

EDIT:Someone needs to start the trend of making tier lists for LiL characters.Thus our boredom until the next update will be temporarely quenched

Since someone asked this the other day, here's a "tierlist" of who did what with Akira as of 0.41:

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021

I’ll go ahead and take the plunge. Here’s my half awake tier list rankings for all the LiL characters:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
This is the last thing I expected to see when I opened the forum today.
Sorry man, besides Moonflare I tried to pick randomly but I couldn't remember how to spell fdsasdf_p or barglenarglezous in half a second, so you got picked by default. Bold decision to not fuck the goth chick though

Serious question?
No, but kind of yes

Oct 1, 2023

1721736419907.png

Strangely enough, I don't really have any characters I dislike anymore, I thought I had 3 people on D tier last time

I STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHO WILL BECOME MY NEW PRIESTESS BETWEEN AYANE AND TOUKA

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
View attachment 3859307

Strangely enough, I don't really have any characters I dislike anymore, I thought I had 3 people on D tier last time

I STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHO WILL BECOME MY NEW PRIESTESS BETWEEN AYANE AND TOUKA
... mine ...
... Yasu's missing cuz not enough information ...
... if we get the shy Yasu than it's easy A tier ... Lessons in Love 2021.png

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes