Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Thanks. I broke down and looked up the requirements on the wiki. I'm behind in Futaba's events so I'm missing a required scene. Luckily I went crazy with the save slots so I don't have to go too far back to fix it.
Unless you're fine with missing events, I recommend using the guide mod in the OP. There are some event requirements that you'll almost certainly miss while playing normally, and the game won't tell you that you screwed up until well after the fact. The mod will help you catch those without really spoiling anything.
Or download the URM thing,set every characters affe/lust to whatever number over 100 and then profit.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
The two views are from opposite ends of the hallway, looking towards each other - Noriko is standing near the double doors which are at the back of the hall in "Good Boy", Sensei is standing near the stairs that are at the back of the hallway in "Den of the Mole Rat". So they're seeing the crossing hallway and overhead sign from opposite sides, and from Noriko's perspective the men's bathroom is hidden in the darkness just past the women's bathroom. So I still think they're the exact same Koikatsu scene (especially since that would be easiest for Selebus), but it's hard to know for sure.

Unless you're fine with missing events, I recommend using the guide mod in the OP. There are some event requirements that you'll almost certainly miss while playing normally, and the game won't tell you that you screwed up until well after the fact. The mod will help you catch those without really spoiling anything.
I'm likely lying out my ass. It's not the opposite wing or anything. I think it's possible to make out the tiniest hint of blue and the white silhouette for the M bathroom which if the case would line up with the pole. That confused me on which section it'd have to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that case the only possible place the camera can be is behind Noriko here
1721779032115.png
Which is a bit odd, it's literally in the corner basically against the window, but I guess it works for the shot. On the left here there has to be another classroom door with a board outside to make it work. I couldn't make that out perfectly, but I think you can make out the class label on the wall.
Weird shit like the sign still bothers me, though. In either case if this is the same spot then we know the scene is actually on the second or third floor (or fourth if it's 5+ stories) since we'd have stairs leading up and down.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My list:

If Selly doesn't delay the next version there will be exactly 8 days until it, so what are your expectations? What are you excited for? and what things do you think would be most impactful to happen on this trip to the beach? And what things do you want to happen?

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
My list:

If Selly doesn't delay the next version there will be exactly 8 days until it, so what are your expectations? What are you excited for? and what things do you think would be most impactful to happen on this trip to the beach? And what things do you want to happen?
Well from the event previews weve seen Yumis event/s will be BIG so thats something to be excited for.In general though i would love to see more prince Ami and get closer to 3 things happening.

1)Tsubaki x Chika 3some cause ofc
2)One of the girls getting closer to learning the truth about Senseis past
3)General lore

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My list:

Hm, there's supposed to be 2 Nodoka and 2 Niki Events in .42, and considering Sensei was basically fighting himself over them during a previous beach trip, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever comes from them.

Plus they both have a thing going on with Ami. Niki has become a pseudo mother to her, while Nodoka has become somewhat of a stalker that still has classified info on Ami apparently. And presumably, it's related to Ami's actual mother: Sekai.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Nodoka (snip) helped Chika and Touka get back to bed after they passed out in Sensei's room
I wonder if she did or is capable of assaulting them in such a state? I don't think Akira is, but her I believe she might.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hm, there's supposed to be 2 Nodoka and 2 Niki Events in .42, and considering Sensei was basically fighting himself over them during a previous beach trip, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever comes from them.

Plus they both have a thing going on with Ami. Niki has become a pseudo mother to her, while Nodoka has become somewhat of a stalker that still has classified info on Ami apparently. And presumably, it's related to Ami's actual mother: Sekai.
If Wakana is smart enough to connect the dots about Akiras past with Sekai then Nodoka is also able to do so.In one hand Wakana chose to keep this info to himself and try to help him so the question becomes,what wil Nodoka do?

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
And what things do you want to happen?
I need just one thing: for Chika to finally be done with her ridiculous denial arc that was already old years ago.

I want to see New Maya confronting Akira about him cheating on her (and what a wild turn would be for her to be the one leaking the truth to Chika lol - it won't, cause Maya, but yeah, can you imagine?); and I also want to see Yumi being cute with Akira.

Uta kissing him (at the very least) would be nice and well deserved after stomachache. Also curious about what the hell Io is doing there in the first place.

A minor thing to be on the lookout for is the battle between old mom and new mom (Sekai vs Niki). Also Ayane as the RAS leader.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I mostly hoping for Chika to find out about the other girls. I don't want her to hurt anyone physically but I also don't want the fallout to be a huge letdown, like the Karin/Kirin thing.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder if she did or is capable of assaulting them in such a state? I don't think Akira is, but her I believe she might.
Nodoka did end up sleeping with them. They both woke up hugging her. Besides that, if I were to guess, it'd probably be a little boring, to her, to play with them without them knowing. Not that I'd be surprised if she copped a feel.

Btw, considering the Sensei and Molly stuff, I definitely wouldn't put it past him to at least jerk off on a drunk unconscious girl. Not that I think Chika would have minded if it was just her, since she's basically wore cum covered costumes for fun, and he can probably almost do no wrong in her eyes.

Nodoka actually seemed to check that Sensei didn't do anything to them, though:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
If Wakana is smart enough to connect the dots about Akiras past with Sekai then Nodoka is to
To be fair, Wakana just so happened to have read all of Sekai's books / poetry and been extremely into it coincidentally. And assumedly, Nodoka is in the exact same boat(?) Being another fucking nerd that reads books and all. Her reaction to finding out his name is Akira was pretty telling, she probably figured everything out immediately.
I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway, I feel like I forgot a scene about one of Sekai's poems or something but I'm kinda lost on that honestly. Wakana made the connection from Ami's poetry to Sekai's poetry to everyone have the same last name. "Shrug emoji."

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
…Okay, this is too adorable a sight. They have matching clothes and everything. :love:

I really love this for Ami… She really deserves a good mother figure in her life, and I’m glad to see Niki is continuing to be that for her.

Much like how I felt about Akira and Ami seeing each other more as father and daughter, I really wouldn’t mind if this Mom Niki arc is here to stay for awhile.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
To be fair, Wakana just so happened to have read all of Sekai's books / poetry and been extremely into it coincidentally. And assumedly, Nodoka is in the exact same boat(?) Being another fucking nerd that reads books and all. Her reaction to finding out his name is Akira was pretty telling, she probably figured everything out immediately.
I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway, I feel like I forgot a scene about one of Sekai's poems or something but I'm kinda lost on that honestly. Wakana made the connection from Ami's poetry to Sekai's poetry to everyone have the same last name. "Shrug emoji."
>I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway
Pretty sure it was Deskel that pointed this out in a previous post but Nodoka is in love with Sensei.Plus remember what she said?

Smt smt i want to have a piece of you that no one else has.The first name thing is a part of that.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
>I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway
Pretty sure it was Deskel that pointed this out in a previous post but Nodoka is in love with Sensei.Plus remember what she said?

Smt smt i want to have a piece of you that no one else has.The first name thing is a part of that.
It's definitely more than that, his name isn't something only she has, either. It's Otoha that tells her in the first place. Her main thing is that she wants to understand and uncover, which means understanding who he is, and why he "hid that name"

Reactions: aramaug
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes