PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Akira is supsiciously good at sex tbh.I suppose i can just say "Haha hentai protag is good at sex out of no where" but i wanna believe that his sexual prowess comes from Sekais teachings.
Is he? To be honest I get the feeling we're just told that he is indirectly, because magic penis or something. We're not really shown that he like, knows a lot about sex or goes out of his way for people often, except when he feels bad like with Imani

Reactions: Antosha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Akira answers: "better than Otoha at the very least".

I mean, it's not even a question on experience alone. And every chance to wreck Otoha is a chance one must take.

He could also answer: "just ask your daughter" to fuck with Rika, that'd be funny lol

Edit: he could also also answer "good enough that Wakana felt it even though I didn't even touch her" - cause wreck Osako as well :ROFLMAO:
Even Noriko thinks she'd be better than Otoha:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it's time to change "Fuck Otoha", to "Cuck Otoha". I'm down:

Akira is supsiciously good at sex tbh.I suppose i can just say "Haha hentai protag is good at sex out of no where" but i wanna believe that his sexual prowess comes from Sekais teachings.
There's also Maya, who seemed to like Sensei being a little more submissive than Sekai did:

Overall: Sensei should have around 20+ years of various experience, before the resets, which could translate to millions of years of subconscious experience with the Floor 1 girls, plus whatever supernatural stuff is going on with his body and the bodies of everyone else, with quite a few girls feeling drawn to him whether he deserves it or not.

More or less; If he wasn't good at sex, then it'd just be sad.

Edit: Of course, it's not like he has much competition on top of all of that.

Jan 1, 2024
Has Rin seen Sensei's dick? I thought she heard about how big it was through Futaba or maybe Chika.
Not sure if she's heard of it, she might've heard from Futaba if so, but we know for sure she's seen it if you do the trade with Otoha.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It's possible she caught that one time that Chika livestreamed giving him a blowjob, but I don't know if she ever mentioned that before.
She's about to see it very soon anyway. Who knew that being a scumbag to Niki would land Akira in being a homie with masturbation benefits with Rin.

I also wonder what Rin is going to talk about with Otoha during this update if the nude thing never happened. Cause boy, that's going to be a conversation. I wonder if Otoha will come clean in that scenario too, sort of "yeah dude, I'm a piece of shit, I even "cheated" on you - you deserve so much more" kind of deal.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The classic setup before the "cock shock." Sensei got Uta but not Rin. Good job Rin for not getting a "cock induced concussion"
Also, Uta's about to get way more than a concussion from it (hopefully this update).

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes