Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Only thing's missing is Maki when she was Makoto's age. That one was interesting to me in a way I did not expect. Innocent Maki, that'd be something all right.
Don't really have any customs with her showing off her ass though, so it didn't fit, thematically, in that post.
Sorry bro, this weird thing happens when I see Maki ass where my computer screen gets absolutely drenched and I can't see anything without wiping it off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds like a pretty unsafe issue to have man, moisture and electronics don't go well together, you should invest a fluid absorbing fabric and keep it on hand for any time the moisture levels rise above your local relative humidity.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great picture, i definitely want to drink Rin milk, but a small gripe, the AI also shows some milk coming out of the wrong places... it's something i see annoyingly often in drawn art and AI art, the milk ducts empty in a very tiny area around the tip of the nipple, never on the sides and even more never from the areolas. Look at a diagram and photos and you'll see what i mean, unless the woman has some bizarre and rare deformity, all the milk should come out of the tip.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Great picture, i definitely want to drink Rin milk, but a small gripe, the AI also shows some milk coming out of the wrong places... it's something i see annoyingly often in drawn art and AI art, the milk ducts empty in a very tiny area around the tip of the nipple, never on the sides and even more never from the areolas. Look at a diagram and photos and you'll see what i mean, unless the woman has some bizarre and rare deformity, all the milk should come out of the tip.
ami-haruka.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Did you watch the video LBHG? Did you learn what monke brain truly yearns for? Why booba is but a poor imitation? No one reacted to it so i'm wondering if anyone even watched it... or maybe the website filtered the post?

Dec 18, 2020
Did you watch the video LBHG? Did you learn what monke brain truly yearns for? Why booba is but a poor imitation? No one reacted to it so i'm wondering if anyone even watched it... or maybe the website filtered the post?
I will always love booba, no matter what happens. Even if there are no other booba lovers left in the world, I will continue to be that person.
I did watch the first minute of this video, but then dropped it

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey, she has the right number of hands. And breasts.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes