uhhhwhat

Jun 6, 2024
You know, it's kinda funny Yumi tries to insult Akira by saying he has a micro dick, see, that's a total gamble, she has no idea if it's small, big, or average, and it's a really bad bet to make, looking at a standard bell curve sampling she's picked a point on the graph that has one of the lowest odds of being right and an almost guaranteed chance of being dickslapped by the true size. I dunno, Yumi is pretty good at insults, and this one, whilst fitting her personality, is actually a pretty dumb insult to use, especially when there are so many other insults she can throw at him that are either obviously right or highly likely to be. I can't wait for her to finally see Big Penis™ and wear the face of the typical cock shocked woman.
What if the Akira that was giving her all those detentions did have a micro dick. This is just grande sensei.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You know, it's kinda funny Yumi tries to insult Akira by saying he has a micro dick, see, that's a total gamble, she has no idea if it's small, big, or average, and it's a really bad bet to make, looking at a standard bell curve sampling she's picked a point on the graph that has one of the lowest odds of being right and an almost guaranteed chance of being dickslapped by the true size. I dunno, Yumi is pretty good at insults, and this one, whilst fitting her personality, is actually a pretty dumb insult to use, especially when there are so many other insults she can throw at him that are either obviously right or highly likely to be. I can't wait for her to finally see Big Penis™ and wear the face of the typical cock shocked woman.
She has though, unless people have gone the other path for the Nodoka blackmail. She's seen Nodoka giving him a blowjob, and even though she tried not to look, I'm pretty sure she saw something since she comments on his face as Nodoka makes him cum on a later conversation (or how he grabbed her head or something to that effect).

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
She has though, unless people have gone the other path for the Nodoka blackmail. She's seen Nodoka giving him a blowjob, and even though she tried not to look, I'm pretty sure she saw something since she comments on his face as Nodoka makes him cum on a later conversation (or how he grabbed her head or something to that effect).
Oh yeah... didn't she call him a microdick again in this update though? :unsure:

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Another instance of POP is in Chapter 2, Spotless Mind. In fact it happened twice. First after he read Niki's letters and we had to complete that survey by USER2/Calm, and then the second POP during memory retrieval where we see wizard Sensei and Niki.

Now that I replayed Spotless Mind, I also remembered this is one of Calm's survey questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in reality he is asking how often Sensei Slips ?

Also I'm not sure if the pop sound is really as significant as the Slip clue. We have seen other characters pop in and out of existence with different sound effects like the "blue screen of death" sound or the static ssssssssssss sound. Maybe Selebus just decided to use the Pop effect in this ocassion

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No! No touch Chinami! Chinami is safe and sound!
(not actually angry with you)
Not to be overly grim, but considering the alternative, she might be safer dead.

Edit: Oh, and not to have a post just for this, I also recall that when Chika's mother is watching her house from the frame, she slips back into the picture when she's satisfied the house is alive again. Sana claims her brother talks to her, and given ghost Sekai being real (confirmed by the Niki event), it might be that Chika's mother and Sana's brother also are.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I'm just now getting the chance to try the update. I downloaded the game fresh, copied files for the care packages from my old version to the new one as instructed in the pinned post in the Ask Selebus section of Discord, and launched the game. Game launches fine, but I get an error when I try to load my save. Anyone know where I went wrong or how to fix?
By any chance were you running any mods on the previous install?

Specifically, a guide mod or the linear mod?

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
What are the chances that Himawari, by taking Ayane with her, prevented her from being the next one to forget everything with the reset? Is it possible he has some bigger plan for Ayane?

It would be strange because resets are usually things that last a long time, but in this case 9 days have passed by the day counter, is it possible that there was a reset and it was simply forgotten?

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
It would be strange because resets are usually things that last a long time, but in this case 9 days have passed by the day counter, is it possible that there was a reset and it was simply forgotten?
It's not so much a reset, as it is amnesia, or being placed on autopilot. Resets generally follow a cycle, return to a starting point, and affect everything within Kumon-mi, with the notable exceptions. This is actually just what happens to Akira a lot, he's put on autopilot while he's elsewhere or unconscious and then when he returns it's [amount of time] later, and he was seemingly acting normal in many cases. Assumedly only select people or the beach trip itself were affected, as well. Another case of someone tampering with people's minds/memories and changing things for whatever reason.

Regarding Himawari, she almost certainly has plans for or to help Ayane. Right now she seems to be fighting for self-preservation and to aid Ayane and Akira, at least. No idea if her motive here was because Ayane would have been reset, or what other danger she was facing.

As an aside, not sure if this was supposed to actually be a full week+ beach trip or not. I haven't looked at the code, but I'd be interested in checking if something unintentionally caused the day count to increment by eight instead of one. I thought it was a weekend trip until I read that, but could have just been wrong. And the interference adding a week would be weird. Oh well.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
- Said death would occur in the update right before the next reset, so Chinami would be back after it happens (unless some weird ass twist occurs where she’s actually gone for a little while).

It just makes sense.
Just because she might be gone for a while , the mechanics are there to bring her back. Her being 'dead' during the dark chapter / arc would make sense thematically. Just a question of if Selebus can squeeze out enough Sensei specific trauma to call it the dark path. Io shows you need more than just bad things happening to one character of the story for it to be considered dark path. The update after 'the worst thing' to happen in the game has been one of the greatest ones.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
All the reviews going on about how they aren't able to get aroused/masturbate to this game therefore it's bad are so embarrassing. Just makes me think how if somebody went on a rant about how they thought Cyberpunk 2077 or Baldur's Gate 3 was a terrible game solely because the sex scenes didn't get them off they'd be laughed out of the room.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
All the reviews going on about how they aren't able to get aroused/masturbate to this game therefore it's bad are so embarrassing. Just makes me think how if somebody went on a rant about how they thought Cyberpunk 2077 or Baldur's Gate 3 was a terrible game solely because the sex scenes didn't get them off they'd be laughed out of the room.
It's kind of expected given the percentage of people here solely to sharpen the dagger. That's just how it goes some times. But the funniest part to me is when people say "I played for dozens of hours, and the sex scenes never got any better."
It's like, fuck dude, did you run out of other games to try? That's an unbelievable amount of dedication to not going outside.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Anyone got a summary of what the general thoughts are for the happy event? From what I gathered they're warning Akira, Halloween is coming and there may be a reset. He needs some sort of..."'costume"(maybe "wearing the skin" of another girl aka fucking them idk), and some stuff about boxes. Plus the crown thing, and him taking care of a flower which I assume is himawari somehow. Tue backwards letters and stuff I understood, and Nao seems to be related to slipping. Talks about worlds, Nao is related to the first of the girls slipping being Noriko, along with herself. Plus she directed them to that room

Also the dots at the beginning of the happy event made me laugh damnit. That awkward silenced and Moyo just walking along.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Ksakep

Dec 8, 2021
This update makes me think about Bioshock Infinite. At least, I think Sel was inspired by some ideas from it.

A lot of parallel worlds/realities.
A daughter of MC who can travel between them and has strange powers.

MC shown in grey/sepia world with a newborn baby, trying to raise her alone, heavily depressed.

Maybe in original timeline something happened with Ayane and Sensei was alone with a baby, and something happened, and he jumped (again?)

Or something sent Sensei in the past/to the different reality to prevent his mistakes?

Could be infinite (lol) possibilities. But these ideas are definitely there.

- Akira, are you afraid of god?
- No, but I'm afraid of you.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes