JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It would've been a real shocker had he not posted some doomsaying. Now everyone goes rampant broadcasting the confirmed decease of our little angel entirely one month early. At this point even if Chinami really dies next update and it for sure won't go well within the community, the "twist" element is already gone for me so I hope it's something else because I yearn to be genuinely surprised.
Typical Selebus. I don't think he is actually going to kill Chinami though, but if he would - it would be good one

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Wow, i just tried for around a ingame month to trigger the happy event and i finally did it because of a missclick. *sigh* Those weird event trigger really have become tiresome. Do people really enjoy figuring them out?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Wow, i just tried for around a ingame month to trigger the happy event and i finally did it because of a missclick. *sigh* Those weird event trigger really have become tiresome. Do people really enjoy figuring them out?
No.And i both pity and admire the chads that figured these puzzles out for us plebians.

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
yo can anyone provide me a save file starting from chapter 4? i lost my previous files due to a laptop issue. i would be really thankful

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Anyways on the topic of Nodoka figuring out Akiras connection with Sekai.

She managed to deduce the certain way that Sekai called him and preyed upon him,triggering his ptsd.Also its interesting to note that THIS time,her evil twin shiori,emerged while she was having sex with Sensei.As far as weve seen she only comes out when Nodoka is heavily caffeineted so whats happening?

Moving on we know from the past that Nodoka has her eyes on Ami so i wonder how much time it will take for her to fully connect the dots.

I do wonder though,will this little episode once it reaches ayanes ears(IF it reaches her ears) trigger another one of her yandere episodes? Because Nodoka hasnt really talked about ayane as a person and her opinion of her(unless i missed it) so this could be the very first time we see Nodoka geniunly confused/hurt/anxious.A man can wish.

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
And it should be me. (I am retiring to the Philippines as we speak.)

This should be end of .39 or in .40. I lost my older backups so I went as far back as I could. Let me know if it doesn't work or I got the wrong one or something.
hey dude, do you have saves until 0.37.0? i would really appreciate it if you do

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly? Not at all. Some of them are ridiculous. "On a Tuesday after Main Event W, if you have X lust with character Y, wait until evening and then call character Z." When for years calling character Z in the evening has led to them not picking up. :rolleyes:

I've started opening the game folder in Visual Studio, then looking for the JUMP and IF statements that trigger a particular scene/label. Still annoying, but way less of a time waste.

Also, URM is your friend. It'll tell you when a scene has branching options based on earlier actions, and (usually) what the immediate consequences of any choices might be. A bit of an immersion damper at first, but at this point I'm used to it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Honestly? Not at all. Some of them are ridiculous. "On a Tuesday after Main Event W, if you have X lust with character Y, wait until evening and then call character Z." :rolleyes:
I still think the worst trigger was very early, when you had to go home from inside of the dorm. Another time i got the trigger just with a missclick. Why would anyone ever intentionally use that option? If you want to skip the day you do it right away. If you dont do that, you will instead go visit one of girls. I guess the whole option to do that was implemented to use as a weird trigger and nothing else. Because i really fail to see the point in it otherwise.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I still think the worst trigger was very early, when you had to go home from inside of the dorm. Another time i got the trigger just with a missclick. Why would anyone ever intentionally use that option? If you want to skip the day you do it right away. If you dont do that, you will instead go visit one of girls. I guess the whole option to do that was implemented to use as a weird trigger and nothing else. Because i really fail to see the point in it otherwise.
Indeed. That was one of the ones that almost made me give up the game -- and made me start playing it with the code open.

Thank the three moons that Sel hasn't started archiving his scripts, etc., as .rpa files.

Hey... Wasn't there a three-moon sequence on Maya's birthday scene? Or am I remembering that wrong?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Another question I have for this update is some technicality regarding ghost Sekai.
Why didn't Akira react to Sekai putting words into Ami's mouth right in front of him?
1722803645960.png
Though it has been revealed that Ami can also sense Sekai's presence, she has plenty of reasons to choose not to call out her ghostly mom puppeteering her due to Ami's own conflicts in interest with Niki. However, Akira would never be able to continue engaging in a conversation normally if he could see Sekai literally acting up and joining in the discussion in front of him.

The only reasonable option for me is that whether Ami could sense Sekai at that scene or not, Akira couldn't see Sekai at that moment. This honestly is quite surprising for me. This not only means Sekai might be able to go cloaking while maintaining her influence (or even choose which individual can see her and which cannot), but this also suggests that she is willing to conceal her presence from Akira, and maybe even Ami, in order to proceed with her scheme.

Both of these are very worrying. I was thinking that at least these two remaining Arakawas will always be able to observe Sekai should she wish to show up in front of viewers and actively participating, but this scene is really telling me otherwise.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes