DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The beach trip gives them a way to justify Sensei's absence to Ami, which is pretty important given that she went psycho the last time he disappeared for a night.
I mean, he recently stayed a night out with Imani, Osako, and Wakana, at the beach and Ami supported it, and Ami sent Maya to Sensei for a night before that, but yeah, that's at least an excuse for a weekend with teens. Probably helped with convincing Maki and Niki that nothing too weird was going on as well. So, fair enough.

Be a lot easier if Ayane wasn't Anti-Ami about this stuff.

Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Foot note: Sel immediately started trolling after he posted this
Ohhh noooo, aw fuckk man, shit is going down to a 4 way fork path, either Akira gets convinced to do it by the supernaturals or he doesn't do it, which I think is player choice again regarding that.

But either way she'll die or survive no matter the choice, although I don't want her to die, on the other hand is that if she dies it'll let us know what happens once someone dies before a reset.

Man, Chapter 4 might be the most intense for Green Pathers.

Edit: Tbh I do think she'll straight up die after Sel saying he prepared something but I think it could also just be trolling.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
my family is very conservative :p e.g. someone was talking about having posters of anime girls in microbikinis; my family would lose their shit if I ever owned something like that xD in fact my mother forces us to skip any sexual scenes in tv/movies (incl. kissing) when we watch anything together
I'm not sure what my family is, but it sure as hell ain't that.

Lets just say, I can actually relate to a few girls in this game. Namely Makoto, Sana, and Yumi.

You ever get a blow up sex doll for Christmas from your mother? As a kid? Well, that's the kind of joke my family is into, apparently, lmao.

Foot note: Sel immediately started trolling after he posted this
And here I was hoping that the next update would have some Sakakibara reveal that Sel had been saving up since Chapter 1...instead of, well, Wizarding.

Edit: Probably just related to the laundry or something, though, and nothing unwholesome.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Honestly, the whole idea of doing this slumber party during the Beach trip was pretty stupid...I mean they could have just done it on a weekend at Ayane's house or something. Ayane could literally offer Yumi a buffet there, and no one would have found out. It's like Ayane wanted them to get caught. Perhaps she was wanting to see the Shapeshifter/Himawari?
Nah, I think it's just practically more feasible to get everyone on their list to show up when there already is a class event to force their attendance. It might be unimageably difficult to plan an overnight outing with someone you don't normally hang out with under a reason you can't quite explain, and then have people actually show up for you.
(can't even ask two friends to show up on my birthday...)

Besides, there really isn't a tangible consequence if somebody else finds out. There will either be more girls to test their methods or just more girls caught on the loop. Even Chika's case hardly qualifies as what she saw wasn't a part of the intended sleepover program; I don't think things would go down that poorly for her if Chika spotted Sensei earlier when he was still in the room with everyone.

More importantly, since Ayane is quite sure about sleepovers like these would trigger a reset immediately after, she likely prioritizes figuring out the task at hand as there likely won't be any unwanted continuation spawned from her plan.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
And here I was hoping that the next update would have some Sakakibara reveal that Sel had been saving up since Chapter 1...instead of, well, Wizarding.

Edit: Probably just related to the laundry or something, though, and nothing unwholesome.
I don't really think it's laundry although it can be that, I just mainly think it's unwholesome because of the box of tissues behind her hair alongside her eye bags. But alternatively the box of tissues could also just be there because of summer alongside the sweat. But I'm not sure what could explain the eyebags.

Maybe she had been getting sweaty from doing laundry. Maybe it's sickness. But if it's not sickness then the eye bags could be because of nightmares? Maybe because she got flashbacked as
Maya it meant she'll get her own way of sensing resets? If I remember right we're getting close to a reset.

Idunno.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I'm not sure what my family is, but it sure as hell ain't that.

Lets just say, I can actually relate to a few girls in this game. Namely Makoto, Sana, and Yumi.

You ever get a blow up sex doll for Christmas from your mother? As a kid? Well, that's the kind of joke my family is into, apparently, lmao.
Lmao seems like our families are on completely opposite extremes of the normalcy spectrum. I guess my mom is kinda like Karin but rather than fainting in response to sexual jokes, she'll just bitch-slap you :)

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I don't really think it's laundry although it can be that, I just mainly think it's unwholesome because of the box of tissues behind her hair alongside her eye bags. But alternatively the box of tissues could also just be there because of summer alongside the sweat. But I'm not sure what could explain the eyebags.

Maybe she had been getting sweaty from doing laundry. Maybe it's sickness. But if it's not sickness then the eye bags could be because of nightmares? Maybe because she got flashbacked as
Maya it meant she'll get her own way of sensing resets? If I remember right we're getting close to a reset.

Idunno.
Ya I'm pretty sure she's just sick and will soon die :) Imo sweat + eye bags = high fever. Personally when I get a fever, I end up being unable to fall asleep til like 3am and wake up repeatedly throughout the night, getting like ~4-5 hrs of sleep total. And tissues could be from congestion; if you have some kind of infection then your body produces a lot of mucus

Dec 18, 2020
Lmao seems like our families are on completely opposite extremes of the normalcy spectrum. I guess my mom is kinda like Karin but rather than fainting in response to sexual jokes, she'll just bitch-slap you :)
Meanwhile, few years ago I found my dad's hentai anime disc from the 90s(?). Also, he and I were watching some midnight ero show together, and that's how I started liking boobs xd.
Edit: I was 3 y.o. when we were watching it.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I once had a conversation with my parents that involved them telling a story that included a bit of their sexual activities when they're young. I was surprised at how uncomfortable it made me (mind you, I already was pretty old by then). It was interesting to me because I had been very open to this sort of topic among friends, but hearing it from my family was just... weird (maybe cause it never happened before idk).

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Idunno.
I was thinking it was related to laundry due to the Chika preview:
And had assumed Chinami wouldn't be getting sick much anymore, but I suppose considering Yumi and Chika were in the rain at the beach, they may have gave her something.

The tissues could also be for Chika's tears and she may have been keeping Chinami up with her crying over the Yumi stuff. But it's hard to really say. I guess we'll find out.

Still curious about the relevance of Thomas as well:
Hm, I wonder if Thomas will return next update?:

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
What if it really isn't a wizard dicking and instead she is actually dying? I think that would be more surprising, but would Sel really kill her? Even if she does die, she would probably return once the Reset hits, no?

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes