fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It hasn't yet though.

She's bothering to go through Yumi's phone so she's looking for proof. Unless Yumi has a bunch of messages on her phone saying she wants Sensei's dig bick which she never sent to Sensei (and most likely hasn't got a history of messages of them sorting out logistics for this affair), that'd still only incriminate her not Sensei. She hasn't had a chance to take photos of both of them fucking unless we start going supernatural either with Akira blacking out, or her having photos of previous lives that survived resets on their phone.

She's pretty primed to go back to the status quo, maybe with a lower opinion of Yumi which might go somewhere. Maybe they just blow everything up instead (Might as well do the crime if you've done the time)
The only truly suspicious thing Chika could potentially find in Yumi's phone is a message from Sensei asking Yumi to rendezvous for reset5 sleepover. The rest is some less than a few phone calls (all initiated by Sensei) and they're far from decisive, but of course Chika might not be in the right state of mind to make that judgement.

Anyways, I don't think I recall right but wasn't there something about the time of the reset being tied with Akira's death? If so then can someone link me to the post that theorizes his and Chinami's death being tied because of how close (maybe even at the same time)

I got the thought after @JelF547 said she kept dying in the middle of the chapter that then wore the novelty, and with @Moonflare mentioning that when
Chika first went to the house in Chapter 1 it was because Chinami got sick.
I was never able to wrap my head around that event (Chika's Side Event). There is almost no way that the event wasn't about Chinami, but Chika's lack of sense of urgency doesn't really implicate a more than serious situation. Seriously, would you ask for a goodnight kiss from your crush when you were informed that your sister was dying upstairs? Or would you start 100m-dashing from the dorm without even changing your pajamas as soon as you finished the call?

Maybe it's a call about their rundown apartment, or anything that still requires her immediate attention there, but what's up with the glitchy snapped teary face then? Being teary about her living condition is one thing but looking snapped like that requires a more morbid trigger.

So either we go paranormal and guess something like "suddenly memories of Chinami getting very sick from a different timeline very briefly overcame Chika (or Sensei, or both) somehow", or we go weird and guess something like "Sensei was letting his morbid imagination run wild" because he didn't know what was happening at that point and it was probably bad if he was to assume.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Arakawas be arakawing :ROFLMAO: it runs in the blood.
You know if find it quite intriguing that as of now at least there has been NO mention of Sensei doing anything psycopathic(Refering to murder/actual rape minus the Molly case etc).Like we know that Amis done a lot of sick shit in past cycles but what about him? Did he just get killed? Get in a coma as he did when Maya died? How curious

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You know if find it quite intriguing that as of now at least there has been NO mention of Sensei doing anything psycopathic(Refering to murder/actual rape minus the Molly case etc).Like we know that Amis done a lot of sick shit in past cycles but what about him? Did he just get killed? Get in a coma as he did when Maya died? How curious
I feel like that is because LiL is doing a more grounded portrayal of "hereditary psychosis". Having a serious mental condition doesn't equate to going Higurashi on people. Some people never go violent on others, but rather close themselves inside or self-hurt (physically or otherwise).

If we are to analyze Akira, following voices inside your head that compel you to do stuff is pretty violent in and out of itself, he sexually assaulted multiple people by now. His mentality of grooming could also be attributed to it (at specific times and degrees).

Lastly, Akira has a different position than that of Ami. Ami is much more prone to violence because she feels cornered by his actions. Akira is the opposite, he has no reason to become violent because he's got nothing left to protect (wants to die and feels like he deserves to anyway).

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
About Akira getting killed.
Maya mentions something in that direction, that she might have "killed" a couple of previous Akiras.
Like, sometimes she gave in to her "urges" and fucked (a) Akira into a factory reset.

Then there's "Baby Finches", which might be a flash forward even, where Akira seems to jump from the school roof at the end, when he realizes that something isn't right.

I guess a lot of times Akiras learned certain things to fast, like about their past (Sekai for example), which send them straight into a factory reset.
Other times he might have really gone into a raping spree and got factory reset along the way.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Our only real source for what happened in previous cycles was Maya Prime, and she's clearly biased. If previous Senseis went on murder/rape sprees she wouldn't have any reason to bring it up.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Our only real source for what happened in previous cycles was Maya Prime, and she's clearly biased. If previous Senseis went on murder/rape sprees she wouldn't have any reason to bring it up.
Plus she's practically obsessed with Akira, so I'm 99% sure that even if the other Senseis had messed up she would hide it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, there was Paper City where Sensei just went around killing everyone, besides Paper Ayane who wouldn't die:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He also blacked out and raped Maya Prime, technically to death, hence the whole "murderer" stuff:

I'm not sure how often he's got violent in past timelines, but he has caused Maya Prime trouble, and switched personalities a lot:

He also may have scared Maya Prime in this timeline, when she thought he was different for a moment:

This timeline seems to be more of a "Good Sensei" timeline, since he managed to not violently rape people:
Or at least, not much, besides Molly, Maya, and optionally Sara, Futaba, and Makoto. He seemed a little harsh in 'Toys' and they definitely didn't consent.

Sensei doesn't really have a reason to get violent beyond rape, though. It's not like he's competing over a love interest when he's one of the only guys around. He also doesn't seem to see girls as competition.

Still, if Psycho Sensei is a thing, well, frankly, I'd rather deal with a crazy little girl than a 6'2ish, somehow ripped, crazy 31 year old man.

Last edited:

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Sensei doesn't really have a reason to get violent beyond rape, though. It's not like he's competing over a love interest when he's one of the only guys around. He also doesn't seem to see girls as competition.

Still, if Psycho Sensei is a thing, well, frankly, I'd rather deal with a crazy little girl than a 6'2ish, somehow ripped, crazy 31 year old man.

At the very least not even Pareidolia wants him to go as far as to murder anyone. If he is ever forced to, even if the act is reset afterwards, I don't think he could live with the guilt once the psychosis episode is over.

I mean he already indirectly killed Maya and it broke him for months, he still ain't over it. Now imagine if he has to live with the memory of strangling one of the girls to death, and then seeing them the next day like nothing ever happened

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

At the very least not even Pareidolia wants him to go as far as to murder anyone. If he is ever forced to, even if the act is reset afterwards, I don't think he could live with the guilt once the psychosis episode is over.

I mean he already indirectly killed Maya and it broke him for months, he still ain't over it. Now imagine if he has to live with the memory of strangling one of the girls to death, and then seeing them the next day like nothing ever happened
Honestly, after Futaba's 'Toys' Lust Event in Chapter 3, I wouldn't be all that surprised if some of the girls don't make it, after Collector Sensei is done with them:
Sensei might even get used to breaking the girls in the Dark Route or something.

I'll also be a little surprised if this game/story doesn't end up Black Souls esque, tbh. It's kind of what got me into it in the first place. Pedo MC, girls trapped in a psychological hellhole, rape and death, and scary supernatural creatures just fucking around in an endless world, etc. Albeit, Black Souls may end up being more...optimistic in the end.

Edit: recently came across this fanart for those curious:

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Edit: recently came across this fanart for those curious:
Man, I thought you were saying "bullshit fanart" not "black souls fanart" like you crossed the most bullshit LiL art, which now makes me wonder, what IS the most bullshit LiL fanart?

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Looking for a scene, the one where Touka is in Chika's old home, i think Tsukasa might be there too, not the one where Tsubasa is there...

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Man, I thought you were saying "bullshit fanart" not "black souls fanart" like you crossed the most bullshit LiL art, which now makes me wonder, what IS the most bullshit LiL fanart?

Besides the people already in this thread (and wherever Moonflare finds shit) I'm only aware of one person actually making LiL fanart regularly* (I've posted their stuff before.) I don't know if they chat here or not, can't find their name. I wouldn't call their art bullshit, but it's certainly something worth appreciating. *edit

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Besides the people already in this thread (and wherever Moonflare finds shit) I'm only aware of one person actually making LiL fanart (I've posted their stuff before.) I don't know if they chat here or not, can't find their name. I wouldn't call their art bullshit, but it's certainly something worth appreciating.
First Osako's face getting turned back to her toddler years while she was under the desk now Wakana's face.

Also does anyone know where Sel got the music for
Red Room? I wanna see more works of whoever made it.

• Haha
Reactions: PhiloPhilo
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes