ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I will now imagine Yumi in a maid dress working alongside Noriko.
C'mon I'm pretty sure Akira's ideal endgame is to have all the girl's working as maids though rather than being at the cafe it'll be at his house or apartment, and they'll all be happy with it. It would satisfy both his general laziness and his desire for maids.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I hope it's Touka and Yasu and not Touka and a horse named Yasu.
Touka grooming yasu.brushing her hair,buying clothes with her.Man thats some wholesome stuff i need
This reminded me of a game I played: Hush Hush, which apparently was based off of pony characters (?), or whatever candy crush is - I'm not entirely certain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funnily enough, this game does go full higurashi at times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
There is an official thread with a search function on the LiL website: .
I'm surprised by how much good fanart there is.

Strongly recommend filtering with @Charlei if anyone hasn't. That artist has so much good work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
If ive experienced enough wholesomeness before then sure.

Because like that scene where we say Yasu sing was so good smh.Beautiful voice and made her feel human(Also what was the events name?)
The Color White (The best event in the game (specifically because of yasusings.mp3))

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The Color White (The best event in the game (specifically because of yasusings.mp3))
Many thanks.Also you preemptively told me the name of the file so thx x2.Now im going to just enjoy this for a bit.

Also your assertion made me think.What do you guys think is the best event in the game? There is no specific criteria.It can be for pure wholesomeness like The color white(Which is also my fav event) or it can be filled to the brimm with lore.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
What do you guys think is the best event in the game?
“The End of the Tour (Glasswalker)” is my favorite event in Lessons in Love. Where Akira remembers more of his past with Niki, has to face what happened with the car accident, and (re)learns his name. Really that entire Niki event chain was fucking amazing. I can’t praise it enough.

Honorable mentions include: “I Will Deliver You to the Fireflies”, where Akira professes his love for Maya and leads to one of the most emotional and visually stunning scenes of the game.

“There Is A Light That Never Goes Out” for the wholesome Ami content and having her relationship with Sensei evolve into more of a father/daughter relationship.

And also “Spotless Mind” from Christmas 2, purely for the sequence where Akira is back in the past and views a childhood memory with Niki thanks to Wires. “memories.mp3” is such a good song. It always impacts me when it plays… Really it was this event in particular that made me go from invested in Lessons in Love to “I’m obsessed now, aren’t I?” :LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes