Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I'm starting to think the new bonus animations have quietly replaced the care packages. A new monthly release that can't be leaked that's used to put more money in his pockets. Ole Selebus finally figured out how to combat piracy and thats by making it available to everybody.
Even without the whole piracy thing, it's (probably) still a better business model. Free to play games cater toward big spenders because trying to nickle and dime average joes isn't nearly as profitable as letting people with money spend more than is reasonable. This is similar I think.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
"Nodoka was kinda right to air out Io's childhood abuse in front of her classmates." Fr?
Yes, she was. She didn't started it and clearly tried to hold herself while Io was deliberately provoking her. Had Io expected that Nodoka would tell about her childhood abuse? No. Had she literally asked for it? Yes

Uta slaped Nodoka because she hurt Io and Uta is an impulsive bitch, but Otoha likely slapped Nodoka because she thought that Nodoka said rude bullshit, not because she thought that Nodoka had actually revealed something
Even without the whole piracy thing, it's (probably) still a better business model. Free to play games cater toward big spenders because trying to nickle and dime average joes isn't nearly as profitable as letting people with money spend more than is reasonable. This is similar I think.
I hope some day Selebus would apologise to f95 administration and return back. Making money is a good reason to quit being a bitch

Reactions: Bingoogus
Oct 1, 2023
I hope some day Selebus would apologise to f95 administration and return back. Making money is a good reason to quit being a bitch
Selebus is the type of guy to shit himself and tell you he smells like roses. He doesn't deserve to be back here, let him rot on his discord with his dickriders away from here

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Selebus is the type of guy to shit himself and tell you he smells like roses. He doesn't deserve to be back here, let him rot on his discord with his dickriders away from here
Sorry bro, but you sound childish. Returning of lil to f95 would be a good thing and Selebus wouldn't actively write here anyways

Reactions: chronox42
Oct 1, 2023
Sorry bro, but you sound childish. Returning of lil to f95 would be a good thing and Selebus wouldn't actively write here anyways
How exactly would it be a good thing?
Do you want Selebus to reprimand you every time you ask for answers to a reset? Do you want him to block every person posting patreon exclusive content here? Do you want the same smartass snark environment here? I sure as hell not, and thankfully it's not happening.
His "business model" as he so calls it, isn't compatible here, he isn't just gonna lock the content on his discord but then have it readily available here after an update for the peasants
Sorry bro, but you don't want him here

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
How exactly would it be a good thing?
LiL promotion returns => More people play LiL => More people generate LiL content => More LiL content for me.

Do you want Selebus to reprimand you every time you ask for answers to a reset?
Yes. Also, please, do the same thing with a guys who ask for saves etc etc

Do you want him to block every person posting patreon exclusive content here? Do you want the same smartass snark environment here? I sure as hell not, and thankfully it's not happening.
No? How would he be able to do it?

His "business model" as he so calls it, isn't compatible here, he isn't just gonna lock the content on his discord but then have it readily available here after an update for the peasants
This discussion started because Selebus changed his buisness model a bit, lol. Yes, I do hope that he will change it further

Reactions: chronox42
Oct 1, 2023
LiL promotion returns => More people play LiL => More people generate LiL content => More LiL content for me.

Yes. Also, please, do the same fing with a guys who asks for saves etc etc

No? How would he be able to do it?

This discussion started because Selebus changed his buisness model a bit, lol. Yes, I do hope that he will change it further
Fair opinion, I can see your vision and I agree with it on paper, but for this to work it depends on Selebus more than anyone else, and that's the reason why it's a bad idea. He isn't gonna change and will probably make it worse

Reactions: crustlord12

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ive said it since the very beginning.Nodoka is a textbook psycopath but nevertheless im a believer of "the ends justify the means" so i respect her effort.

Now do i think she will achieve anything?No.Her role is not to figure anything out but to be LiLs own Icarus(Which funnily enough both me an Deskel called it way in the past and the Ami event that he posted validated it a tiny bit) and run in circles.In short,Nodoka is A tier and i lover her very much.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Id like to recommend Everlasting summer.
Its free on steam and similarly to Katawa Shoujo, made by 4chan.
It has very strong vibe of old communistic camp and very good music.
Similar to Lil youll find yourself transported into looping world, that you have hard time escaping.
Dont play for lewds since if you patch them back, they are only one still picture and not very good one at that.

EDIT:
To get any idea of wtf is going on, youll have to get all the endings and play the side story.
Has a few big workshop mods, that completely rewrite the story.
Kinda cool how strong community the game has in russia .
They even made IRL event at the camp the game art is based on.
I have in fact played everlasting summer and it was quite fun.Also just for future reference the spoiler tag is [ SPOILER] [/ SPOILER] but without the space.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah I was mostly just giving you a hard time, sorry about not making my tone more clear. I agree with you that Stomachache was a really powerful event with top tier writing. I have no problem with someone listing it as a favorite.

...What I do have a problem with is admitting you actually want to watch it again, you sick fuck. Just kidding ;)
I worried that starting my post off with 'lmao' wouldn't be enough to let you know i wasn't offended, i knew you were joking and i did truly chuckle at it, that being said, humor doesn't come from a vacuum so i felt it was smart to elaborate in full just to make everything clear.

Reactions: aramaug

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I thought she want to help ayane? Perhaps she's the reason of the memory wipe event.
What makes you think that? It's more like the actions of RAS members provoked the intervention of a higher power.
I think the premature realization that the world around them is a simulation prevents the girls from going through some sort of psychological or emotional journey that they are meant to go through by the plan of those who are in control of it all. Like for example Ayane and Makoto, who have felt a certain level of despair and are now free to try to escape

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Tbh we still arent sure about the requirements that must be met for a girl to be able to openly discuss the cycles without repeating everything endlessly.In once cycle X was able to do so but in the next X wasnt.There are some constants though which is good,for example Tsuneyo and Yumi but im still trying to figure out it out.

My train of thought right now is that for a girl to be able to eventually be able to talk about the cycles one of 3 things must happen.

1)She must have a direct/indirect connection with Sensei(Maya and Ayane)
2)She must have previously experienced a certain amount of emotional duress at the hands of said cycle(Makotos suicide)
3)Have a connection(Direct or indirect) with a god(Tsuneyo)

Now i admit that this "theory" if you can even call it that is still in its infancy but i believe im unto something.I cant explain why Yumi is able to talk about said cycles since if we follow my theory she fulfills none of the 3 requirements i presented BUT there is something that has yet to be examined.The fact that the past that yumi supposedly remembers(Where Senseis put her many embarrasing and perverted detentions for his own amusement,which would never happen with current sensei cause it requires too much energy) is a fake.

So yea do share your thoughts cause while im not able to go full tin foil hat like Deskel aramaug moonflare i will pitch in for the boring stuff kekw.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
"Nodoka was kinda right to air out Io's childhood abuse in front of her classmates." Fr? I mean I know Io is a total bitch, but... Nodoka was totally over the line. Like always. Literally why did she even say that? Just to auto-fellate her intellect like always. Nodoka is a way bigger bitch than Io, just because the words she says are true doesn't mean she's "right".

I would argue (like most people I guess) that Nodoka is useful as a character, I think she is useful as a visible "antagonist" or at least an uncomfortable foil to Sensei, but she suuuucks. She's in a contest with Sensei for the "worst person alive" award. "Same type of Stand" type shit.

Her purity route is either gonna be the worst or the best though, we'll find out in a decade.
Something related to Nodoka and that event but sort of unrelated to her personality: I somehow got agitated by the 'ethanol' question a lot more than the trauma question because that was where Selly's attempt in writing an omnipotent character didn't fly for me due to Selly himself potentially not being familiar enough with the subject. Same shit as the Jimmy Neutron sodium chloride BS.

The question is "What's Io's favorite volatile organic compound?" and Nodoka's answer is "Guess it's ethanol because of her hobby in woodworking". It was showcasing how observant Nodoka always has been, but the question was so poorly worded that the only sense I could get was that Selly was just flexing on stuff he randomly looked up but was still far from being enough knowledgeable to formulate a proper question, and continued to force Nodoka to be correct. It's so bewildering to me that it almost feels like Io wrote down 'ethanol' after Nodoka said her answer.

If Nodoka was truly almighty in the realm of every field there is to human then she should've started with rephrasing Imani's question because subject experts would require specific prompts to give you answers, or they'd otherwise list all possibilities because the one who asked questions were incapable of being specific, but Nodoka did none of that. She just went with a question that looked vague as shit in the eye of people that actually know more, and provided an unsatisfactory answer, then somehow got it right and everyone had to keep worshipping her boundless brain. :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

I am nerding the fuck out again and should've made this complaint 4 months ago, but that update was so awful that it must've slipped my mind.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Something related to Nodoka and that event but sort of unrelated to her personality: I somehow got agitated by the 'ethanol' question a lot more than the trauma question because that was where Selly's attempt in writing an omnipotent character didn't fly for me due to Selly himself potentially not being familiar enough with the subject. Same shit as the Jimmy Neutron sodium chloride BS.

The question is "What's Io's favorite volatile organic compound?" and Nodoka's answer is "Guess it's ethanol because of her hobby in woodworking". It was showcasing how observant Nodoka always has been, but the question was so poorly worded that the only sense I could get was that Selly was just flexing on stuff he randomly looked up but was still far from being enough knowledgeable to formulate a proper question, and continued to force Nodoka to be correct. It's so bewildering to me that it almost feels like Io wrote down 'ethanol' after Nodoka said her answer.

If Nodoka was truly almighty in the realm of every field there is to human then she should've started with rephrasing Imani's question because subject experts would require specific prompts to give you answers, or they'd otherwise list all possibilities because the one who asked questions were incapable to be specific, but Nodoka did none of that. She just went with a question that looked vague as shit in the eye of people that actually know more, and provided an unsatisfactory answer, then somehow got it right and everyone had to keep worshipping her boundless brain. :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

I am nerding the fuck out again and should've made this complaint 4 months ago, but that update was so awful that it must've slipped my mind.
Update so traumatic he forgot to rant about it when it came out.The human body truly is fascinating

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Promotion on this site is not dependent upon him coming back. It's dependent on the mods agreeing to let the game be promoted again. I'm not sure what that would require, but it would likely require some concessions on Sel's part that he might not be willing to make.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes