DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I admit that girl from Waterlogged Journal might be Himawari. But did Nodoka mention the girl in the dream have blue eyes? Or it's Makoto who dreamed on her? I don't quite remember.

The phrasing and composition suddenly reminded me of someone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must wake up.
Nodoka mentions the girl with blue eyes in Otoha's Chapter 2 'Breathing in Unison' Event:

Her book also seems to randomly end in a room with clocks, which seems related to that Happy Event:

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Her book also seems to randomly end in a room with clocks, which seems related to that Happy Event:

Futaba - "You wake up in a room with clocks."
I can't help but think of the room with the clocks like the ending to the first Doctor Strange movie.
She does say in "Tick Tock Tick Tock" that it's only his stubbornness that keeps the room with the clocks as the edge of the world, rather than the end of it. Which I interpret as Akira being the one responsible for resetting everything each time it comes to an end = putting another clock on the wall to turn back time.

I guess that also kind of makes Akira a player of Dark Souls refusing to go hollow, albeit one the the most self-deprecating and misguided of them.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What the hell, did Selebus himself edit on the wiki? Cause it reads completely different from usual wiki entries and it's very much against their usual guidelines.
1724557283362.png
There's also a part talking about the person writing this being above the administrators of the wiki.
If these are true, then we have her birthday, which is on december 28. Which is also: 1724557345131.png
In which AmIOkay shows up and asks Akira if he's found the paradox yet.
Edit: Added screenshots but, seriously, check the article it has a lot of stuff.

And if Himawari was born on this day, then it was her birthday during "Untitled", and maybe on "Glued to the Sky". It also puts into perspective her saying she hasn't put on her birthday crown yet on "Arms bent back".

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
What the hell, did Selebus himself edit at the wiki? Cause it reads completely different from usual wiki entries and it's very much against their usual guidelines.
View attachment 3965059
There's also a part talking about the person writing this being above the administrators of the wiki.
If these are true, then we have her birthday, which is on december 28. Which is also: View attachment 3965060
In which AmIOkay shows up and asks Akira if he's found the paradox yet.
Edit: Added screenshots, but, seriously, check the article it has a lot of stuff.
It also looks like Himawari has done something to Onund, God of The Hole's page. I have no clue if this was there before could someone please verify.
Screenshot 2024-08-24 235000.png

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It also looks like Himawari has done something to Onund, God of The Hole's page. I have no clue if this was there before could someone please verify.
View attachment 3965071
Himawari's page very much didn't exist before due to possible spoilers/unconfirmed things about her. Which is why this is so off from their guidelines. The only explanation as to why it's allowed to be there (after presumably being deleted/corrected once) is because it was Selebus himself.

Or the administrators really don't care anymore and are off the rails.

(checked the onund page, and it's completely different in every shape and form). This all reeks of Selebus, there's even a category for the posts that "she" has altered:

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Himawari's page very much didn't exist before due to possible spoilers/unconfirmed things about her. Which is why this is so off from their guidelines. The only explanation as to why it's allowed to be there (after presumably being deleted/corrected once) is because it was Selebus himself.

Or the administrators really don't care anymore and are off the rails.

(checked the onund page, and it's completely different in every shape and form).
Found this in the wiki channel of the discord
Screenshot 2024-08-24 235703.png
Also the kind folks in the discord added a section to wiki dedicated to Himawari's edits.
Screenshot 2024-08-25 000249.png
It looks like Himawari has only made 3 edits to the wiki so far and all of them were made on August 17th. So this ARG has been going on for about two weeks now possibly even longer if you include all the Are You Happy Here twitter posts.
Screenshot 2024-08-25 000444.png

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Found this in the wiki channel of the discord
View attachment 3965080
Also the kind folks in the discord added a section to wiki dedicated to Himawari's edits.
View attachment 3965083
It looks like Himawari has only made 3 edits to the wiki so far and all of them were made on August 17th. So this ARG has been going on for about two weeks now possibly even longer if you include all the Are You Happy Here twitter posts.
View attachment 3965089
Selebus, that is here via fake account as we all know it, saw the repercussion on his "I said it so it's true" meme, and decided to pull an actual arg instead of just random statements and tierlists.

Thanks you Selebus, you're becoming a better Selebus.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, for some reason, Himawari's appearances according to Himawari on the Wiki:

Does not include her appearance in The Chapter 3 'Our Fathers' Main Event:
Which could imply:
  • That that wasn't Himawari
  • Sel/Himawari doesn't want this appearance to be on the Wiki
  • Or they simply forgot
Edit: Also the 'A Life of Prizes' Chapter 2 Main Event:

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Which could imply:
  • Or they simply forgot
I always have to be reminded by you on that one, so I can't really judge Selebus this time :ROFLMAO: He did miss "A life of prizes" though.

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Which could imply:
  • Or they simply forgot
Where does Himawari appear in "The Place She Sleeps At Night?

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Time to over-analyze: according to her page, one of Himawari's "likes" is rain. If that's canon, I don't think it's very likely that she's the 0.42 beach narrator, who connects rain with Sensei's death/disappearance in her home plane.
On a much more serious note, her "dislikes" include stag beetles. Leonard is a good boy who has done nothing wrong! :mad:

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Which could imply:
  • Or they simply forgot
Edit: Also the 'A Life of Prizes' Chapter 2 Main Event:
Us: "Weren't you in the events Life of Prizes and Our Father's?"
Himawari: "I forgot Chief."

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Btw, it confirmed that her name is Himawari. I know that most of us have already used this name, but there are still some who doubt it.

ORRRR something else is using that name and framing her. Gotta be careful in the year $currentyear where meta storytelling is all the rage. This is a character that wasn't allowed to be on the wiki until now and all of a sudden they're fine with her name being explicitly mentioned. Shit's fucky.

Obito was Madara for like a decade, Rose Quartz couldn't be Pink Diamond for like 5 years, and Selebus is smart enough to do basic misdirection.

Come up with a mysterious character, go into the past about some unrelated character, some people connect the dots immediately so put some plot in that implicates a certain name onto that character in question, never correct them while the fanbase runs with it for 5+ years. Reveal the truth and get praised for great writing.

(There's also the less meta answer of Himawari is a name she's fine with 'you' using because the real name would break Sensei at this point in 'time')

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes