Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, with 3 character events, it seems highly likely that Maya is going to be involved in the reset. Which Maya though (?), because her events are on the later part of the reset, not the start. From that we can speculate that Ayane, Maya and Makoto make it through.

Of course, there are so many main events (19) for this reset, that anything can happen. Also no Sana or Yumi events.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I've got a new theory to discuss: Mayonnaise Macaroni had/has the ability to travel between different planes of reality. And it's all because she's a bird woman.
Yasu says that both birds and Maya have this ability, and furthermore she implies that Maya can do it when she chooses (unlike Sensei) and bring others with her.
Supposedly this is a roleplaying exercise and Yasu is talking to bird person Urrheak, but of course Yasu doesn't realize that they're playing characters.
Other bird people:
Birds having the ability to travel between planes might explain why (bird) eggs are connected to slipping.

Because Maya's "feathers" are what make her special and separate her from normal humans, they qualify as deer parts. So when Maya says that her deer parts don't work in the Den of the Mole Rat, she's saying that she's lost the ability to slip out of the plane that she's trapped in.
When has Maya used the ability to pass between planes?
  • To take Sensei to the abandoned school
  • To take Sensei to the festival
  • Possibly when bringing her boxes to the school
  • Possibly during resets
Open questions:

Oct 1, 2023
I've got a new theory to discuss: Mayonnaise Macaroni had/has the ability to travel between different planes of reality. And it's all because she's a bird woman.
Yasu says that both birds and Maya have this ability, and furthermore she implies that Maya can do it when she chooses (unlike Sensei) and bring others with her.
Supposedly this is a roleplaying exercise and Yasu is talking to bird person Urrheak, but of course Yasu doesn't realize that they're playing characters.
Other bird people:
Birds having the ability to travel between planes might explain why (bird) eggs are connected to slipping.

Because Maya's "feathers" are what make her special and separate her from normal humans, they qualify as deer parts. So when Maya says that her deer parts don't work in the Den of the Mole Rat, she's saying that she's lost the ability to slip out of the plane that she's trapped in.
  • Possibly during resets
Open questions:
/̶̢̨̧̛͇͓͍̦̤̦̮̳̮̦̠̆̌̈́̎͑͜/̵̛͙͖̯̤͇̈́̈̂̍͂̍̀̽͊̉̕̕/̵̟͚͖͓̦͚̈́̀̀̽͌̅̑̄͒͂̑̈͐̌͝/̴̧̙͚̖̟͎̼̝̙̳̫͔̗̌̈́̏͜ͅ/̶̘͓̜̬̃̄̔̃̆̀̒͗̀͊̾͜͝͝/̷̧̜̻̲̙̦̱̖̰̀̐̎̃̐̑͠͝ͅ/̸̫̣̫͒͒̒̅̒̽/̷̠̞̱̲͆̈́̇̀̍́̆̍̋̿͠/̷̼̱͈̹̮͖̌̌̓̀͆͒̔́͜͝͠/̵̨̤̳͓̙̫͚̞̠̝̪͚̙͑̎́̽ͅ/̸̣͚̦̰͍̱͎͈͙̭̰̝͙͗͑̀͌̒̇̌̌͗͜͝͝/̶̙̜̗͈̯̋̽͑̂̍̃̓̆̔̃ͅ/̵͇̹͉̪̞̗͚̩͎̣̿̾̌̈́͂͝/̸̬̰͕͎̙̍̐̎͋̽̾̆͑̔̇͒̏̋/̷̧̥̯͚͕̖͖͖͉̙͛͊̀̑͝/̵̨͖̦͈̱̈́͂̿̊̓̔̃̕̚̕͜͠͝/̴̨̥̠̠͕̖̱̰̖̌̎̅̊̊͜/̵̨̛̩͔͇͍͎̼̥̦̭̥̻͒̇́͊͊̋̌͛͂̽͑̚͠͠ͅ/̷̡̛͙̯̬̱͍̻͓͑̈́̉͌̾̄͐͋͋̚͝/̸̝̗̬̀̇̀͋͗̑͋͂͛̅̎̅/̸̡̡̙̭̞̫̱͙̦̝͚̪͎͕͐͆̋̋͋͑͑͌̚̕/̷̨̙̖̭̻͓̗͚̼͚̗̬̙͂̓́̍̊̅̓̊̚ͅ/̶̧̬̼̝̲͓͖̱͖̗̹͍̎̐̈́̽͗͋̓̕͜͠/̶̱́͑̓̚͜/̸̘͔̗̯̳͊/̴̠͔̻͇͂/̶̗̲̼̖̥̏̂̿̾͆̈́̃́̓̔ͅ/̶̞̥̭͊̀̂̓͋͑̎̈́/̵̦̖̀͗̐̑̏̈͋͆̏̑̒̿͝͝/̵̧̨͕̲͉̳͎̤̙̓̎/̶̫͕͉͊́̉̀̍̆͌͗̃͋̏͝͝ ̸̡̛̛̖̼̰̹̻̖̬́̉̅͗͒́̂̽̅̍͠͝͝ ̵̨̪̲̦̭̍̍̾̌͒͗̒͌͌̌̎̈́̄ͅ ̶̗̑̈́̐̏̈͛̈́̍̄̓͝:̶̝̖̳̱̖͚͚̣͎̩̯̰͎̪̅̔͑̒̆̇͆͛͛͝͠ ̴̣̳̫̲͛̽̈͂͋̋̐̑̂̓̕)̵͇̮̜̽̓͊͑̌͋̀̃̄̅́̕͜͝
̵̡̖̲̜̰͎̟̟͚̏̈́̀̈́́͛̊͑̔͜͝͠Ȍ̵̢̻͖̞̭͋͐̓̍͒̽Ṗ̴̧͚̗̱̮͇͇̖͖͕͉̲̝̞̦̍̐̾̏̌Ĕ̷͔͔̞̦̘͑̀N̷̠͓̩̦̯͝ ̴̭̮͐Ť̸̢͖̗̰̟̫̰̲̂H̷͖͕͍͈̉̎̌̿͋ͅE̷̢̢͉̬͚͕̫̖̩̳͒̉͘͜ ̵̡̛̜̞̪͇͉̟̘͙̖͙̋̍̓̌̈́́̐̐̕̚͝͝D̵̢̮̗͕̻͂͒̉̌̇͝Ǫ̸̪̖̥̖͚́̆Ô̵̡̜͆͋R̶̢̻̯̥͕̓́̋̇̂
̶͎̘̣̜͈͚̮̖̤͖͖̈́̄͋́̈̓̽͛̑̇̏͘ͅƠ̵̠̱͉̗͇̭̩̦̠̱̟̠̈́́͛͝P̶̛̞͖̃̈́̿̍Ȩ̸̩̮͇̯̘͕̼̘̠̘̍͗͌̀͛̐̍́ͅͅͅN̵̲͇̫̩͈͓̭̘̬̻̈́́̊̔̈́̄̐̓͘͝ ̷̨͚̳̤̜͈͓̻̳̘͍̝̾̊̎̔̇͐̽͗̽͜T̸̳͚̯̱̲͊͊̑̋̂̅͗͑̓͘͜H̵̡̨̩͚̩̥͉͖͔́Ë̵̡̨̤̣̝̗̟̗́̃̏̊̄̀̋̎̾̀ͅ ̷̨̪̗͔͙̥̙͋͌D̵̛̮̜͇̲͈̹̘͗́͂̎͛̓͛͗̉̆̓̊͘͜Ỏ̵̬̹̜̅͂̓̓̃͛͑̃̏̃̇̕͠͠O̸̩̦̤͙͓̞͎̘̠̻̹̔̔̀̍̈̈͊̆̾̓͝͝͝Ṛ̵͈͙̰͙̮͎͎̹̠̻̭̝͐͌̓̇͘͜͝͝
̴̨̪̦̬̮͚̯̣̻̯̘͊̍͂͒̍̿͌O̴̪̳̞͍̲̩͒́̔͋̄͋̎̔̉̀͗̄͝P̶̜͓̱̖̙̮̀̾̊͒͋͆͠Ę̶̪̞͕̗̖͚̜̞͔͙͓̹̀̔̊͒̈͜ͅN̸͙͈͇̥̻͔̱̙͈̤̰̙̺̙̈́ ̶̧̢̨̧̹͈͎̟̜͚̞̥͚̘̄͆͋̾̌̋̇͌̀͝ͅT̵̨̨̗͕̩̫̰̓͆̈́͂̎̊̚̚̕̕͝͝͠H̷̝͍̝̮͆͛E̶̡̡̧͍̭̥͍̖̳̣̮̻̗͐̿̈́́͑ͅ ̶͇̟́̅́͋͋̋͘͠Ḋ̷̼͍̪͍͎̥̭̟͉̥̝̟̃́͑͐̐̋̍̄̇̓͘͘̕Ǫ̴̗̭̫̐͛O̷̗͚̹͋̂̂͒̆̀̿̑͋̎̊͂͑R̷̛̥̖͍̘̬̰̰͕͓̳͖̕ͅ
̷̘̇̀̈͛̆͆̂̕Ò̸̠̼̙̻̇̄́̍̂̐́̄̇͌̕̕͘͜͠P̴̜̘͙̬̫̝͎͔͚̂͐̾͛̾̈͗̇̈́͆̋͛̐͗̌Ȩ̸̢͓̜̗̟͚͈̹͉̙͚̏͛̎N̴̛͇̫̠̜̤̬͍̆̐͌͋͗̔ͅ ̸̧̛̹͙͔͉̱̞̜̦̝̞̫̤͓́̍͂̔̃̔͋̈́̚͠͝͝ͅT̷͚̙̥̈́̀̂H̸̘̙̗͓̩͔́͂Ȅ̴̢̛̼̺̹̳̳͇̟͍́̅̇̓̀̒̅́̚͝͝ ̷̡̣̤̦͕̱̮͇̯̩͔͒̀̕͠ͅD̸͔̫̤͙̫̹͉̭̟͂͒̿͐̄̀̓͜͝ͅO̴̧̡̨̬͖̗̣̪̮̞͙̬͇͋͐̑̈́̋̏̓̈́̊̇̄͆̕ͅO̵̢̢̨͍̞͕̿͝ͅŖ̸̨̘̙̝͔͖̰̭̀̋̅̍̈́͌͐̚͝
̷̨̛̞̤̯̹̞̰͈͙͍̩͓̟̯̹̀̅́͆̑̆̄́̊̍͗O̶̜͕̗͓͚͎̙̦͍͉̝̦̦͕̾̿̈́̈́͆̄̂͗̈́͝͝P̶͖̖̬͚͎̭̫̭̓̈̿E̸̼̯̫̼̤͓͉͙̰̲̪̮̥̠̭̋̏̓̀̅̑̎̍̂͛͂̏͠N̴̢̝̲͚̼̦͎̯̬͙͖̜̘̉̊̈́͂͆̈̍͋̃̑̾̾̋̕͜ ̶̺͆̀͜ͅT̴̨̮̝̩͚̣̅̍̏̊͜͝ͅH̶̪̹͇̞̹͖̝̼̾͆͗̾̈́͋̍̏̎̍Ę̷̢̛̞̻̟͍̱̦̣̹̫̜̈́̎̊̈̒ ̷̱̺͋̎͆̒͗̈́͑̓̔̚͝Ḑ̴̜̳͈̼̝̝̼̙̩̯̻̄̓̇O̶͚̭̭͈͗̾͌O̵̧̝̹̖͉͈̪̮͚̻̹̐̎ͅR̷̡̤͔̘̲̺̠̺͚͍̫̿̎̆̓̋͌̾̈́͂̍̅͜͝͠

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apollo259

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Other bird people:

• Possibly during resets
Open questions:
Nodoka doesn't seem to know anything about Maya, and after Sensei's return where he implies he lost someone, she didn't seem to notice Maya Prime became New Maya:
This also implies that Nodoka has little idea about Niki's relationship with Sensei, and probably nothing about Kaori, etc.

Nodoka seems to see Sensei as an ephebophile, but didn't seem to think he's a pedo:
Which would imply she's unaware of Sensei's pedo "romance" with Maya, and other Wizard related stuff.

Nodoka's lack of omniscience seems to become more and more blatant through out the game. She only recently found out that Sensei fucked Sekai, thanks to Yasu and special notes, but to be fair, she doesn't seem to think Sensei's sex life matters too much outside Kumon-mi/this world:
One world out of billions:
Apparently, based off Nodoka's Chapter 4 'Mille Crepe' Event.

As for Maya Prime, an interesting thing that I don't think has been brought up is the Upside Down Dreams she started to get, around when this timeline started it seems:
This seems related to Futaba's recent TSS which was Upside Down, and quickly became something Futaba thought wasn't real, and struggled to remember. Like a dream.

Maya, Futaba, Noriko, etc, all might be the special kind of gate travelers that Nodoka and Yasu seem to hint at. Yasu also seems to be one, along with Kaori, and maybe a few others, like Ami who Nodoka refers to as a Marsh Warbler:
Nodoka isn't one though, according to her, as they seem to hide from her.

Also:
Bird Nerd Maya is Best Maya.

Maya has likely been Scrawing for millions of years and still never got tired of it, lmao.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Great posts guys, making me feel better about the update changes the last few days. All this stuff going on is very confusing to a dummy like me. I sure hope Maya makes it to the rooftop, and Yumi as well.

I am thinking now I will be very wrong about only one reset this time. Maybe in another 5-6 updates after Halloween. Then maybe Hope, Wires, or User4 will force a season change.

Now I want to be a whiner and rant that Sel is annoying. I knew he would cut update animations again! He's pimping for more cash again as well. I would never trust him enough to buy a lifetime sub just to get banned when I piss him off for asking whatever he decides is wrong. His behavior lately has me considering canceling my own sub, since he is not fulfilling previous sub rewards. I see he dropped the next two updates to 18 events, I hope there are some more hidden in there. I also am not sure I trust him to make wiki changes without trolling us. Okay crybaby rant over, thank you.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, Maya and Ayane events go poof for 0.44 while version 0.45 turned from the update I waited into "definitely not a cliffhanger to make you suffer for 2 months, trust me bro" update.
Well, currently it's only one month, but that doesn't mean the AVN dev curse won't strike Selly at a convenient time, for truly there is no worse a career choice one can make than becoming an AVN developer. As soon as you do, the chances are good three of your family members will die one after another, you will develop a chronic illness, your internet will have issues, your computer will die and your house will burn down, all while the Patreon account keeps charging...

Jun 20, 2023
Эх, есть вероятность не дожить до 0.48.0 версии LiL, по новым условиям контракта в не самые хорошие края отправляюсь, ну, вернусь к этому посту к ноябрю 2025 года, либо не вернусь вовсе. Юми лучшая девушка сеичас и навеки

Oct 1, 2023
Эх, есть вероятность не дожить до 0.48.0 версии LiL, по новым условиям контракта в не самые хорошие края отправляюсь, ну, вернусь к этому посту к ноябрю 2025 года, либо не вернусь вовсе. Юми лучшая девушка сеичас и навеки
держись браток, увидимся скоро

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

elricsecret

Feb 8, 2024
main post says
"Update Only (v0.42.0 -> v0.42.0)"
Is this a typo or some small hotfix to v0.42?
this is supposed to be 0.41 to 0.42 right?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Nodoka doesn't seem to know anything about Maya, and after Sensei's return where he implies he lost someone, she didn't seem to notice Maya Prime became New Maya:
This also implies that Nodoka has little idea about Niki's relationship with Sensei, and probably nothing about Kaori, etc.

Nodoka seems to see Sensei as an ephebophile, but didn't seem to think he's a pedo:
Which would imply she's unaware of Sensei's pedo "romance" with Maya, and other Wizard related stuff.

Nodoka's lack of omniscience seems to become more and more blatant through out the game. She only recently found out that Sensei fucked Sekai, thanks to Yasu and special notes, but to be fair, she doesn't seem to think Sensei's sex life matters too much outside Kumon-mi/this world:
One world out of billions:
Apparently, based off Nodoka's Chapter 4 'Mille Crepe' Event.

As for Maya Prime, an interesting thing that I don't think has been brought up is the Upside Down Dreams she started to get, around when this timeline started it seems:
This seems related to Futaba's recent TSS which was Upside Down, and quickly became something Futaba thought wasn't real, and struggled to remember. Like a dream.

Maya, Futaba, Noriko, etc, all might be the special kind of gate travelers that Nodoka and Yasu seem to hint at. Yasu also seems to be one, along with Kaori, and maybe a few others, like Ami who Nodoka refers to as a Marsh Warbler:
Nodoka isn't one though, according to her, as they seem to hide from her.

Also:
Bird Nerd Maya is Best Maya.

Maya has likely been Scrawing for millions of years and still never got tired of it, lmao.
But if Molly was never in Sensei’s class before… did they play D&D? And if so, who was the DM?

:unsure:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
But if Molly was never in Sensei’s class before… did they play D&D? And if so, who was the DM?

Molly and Tsuneyo showed up sometimes, but never the other girls. Which by itself is an indication that Maya Prima hasn't been awake since the beginning, because if so, how Nodoka would be struggling with past Nodoka's memories for so long.

It would be strange for all the new girls to have such strong feelings for Akira and never having met him before. It could also be the case that Maya Prime has been awake, but had her memories tampered with.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Molly is still a student of Kumon-mi high even if a cycle didn't start with her already being in Sensei's class. I am assuming she will still be the president of manga club no matter what, and so will her role as a DnD GM.
(I think there is one scene where Rin alluded to knowing Molly before Molly's formal in-game introduction, but I can't find it for the time being)

Edit: aha found it (Boundaries). I personally think Rin's plan here was with Molly.
1724689820441.png

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Molly is still a student of Kumon-mi high even if a cycle didn't start with her already being in Sensei's class. I am assuming she will still be the president of manga club no matter what, and so will her role as a DnD GM.
(I think there is one scene where Rin alluded to knowing Molly before Molly's formal in-game introduction, but I can't find it for the time being)

Edit: aha found it. I personally think Rin's plan here was with Molly.
View attachment 3970130
That's actually kinda sweet and I might finally forgive Rin for rejecting Molly. Molly still needs more love though.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Edit: aha found it (Boundaries). I personally think Rin's plan here was with Molly.
View attachment 3970130
Huh. Okay, thanks! I’d remembered her as one of the girls who came from the other school, like most of the second floor girls. But she and Tsuneyo came from Wakana’s class, I guess?

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Huh. Okay, thanks! I’d remembered her as one of the girls who came from the other school, like most of the second floor girls. But she and Tsuneyo came from Wakana’s class, I guess?
Molly is from Wakana's class, Tsuneyo wasn't enrolled in school until she turns up during Chapter 1.

Molly is also friends with the rest of the manga club at the start of the cycle. She and Rin spend time with Ami in "Ode to a Marsh Warbler" to distract her from thinking about the accident.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes