Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
While on my quest to figure how to make a new fan signature I discovered this and I have to know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moyo approves

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
While on my quest to figure how to make a new fan signature I discovered this and I have to know...

If I am to simp for something I never thought I'd simp for, I'd much rather simp for Osako's new haircut.
Moyo approves

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Got an idea for the noriko signature.Have sensei have sex with literally anyone inside the circle.Now Noriko is getting hacked even in a fake reality,as it should be!
That seems more suited for someone like KittyHawk or Firelord Zuko as my photo editing skills are very very poor

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
That seems more suited for someone like KittyHawk or Firelord Zuko as my photo editing skills are very very poor
Yea same.Its ok eventually they will bless the thread with my monstrocity and Noriko cucking will go to the next level

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, currently it's only one month, but that doesn't mean the AVN dev curse won't strike Selly at a convenient time, for truly there is no worse a career choice one can make than becoming an AVN developer. As soon as you do, the chances are good three of your family members will die one after another, you will develop a chronic illness, your internet will have issues, your computer will die and your house will burn down, all while the Patreon account keeps charging...
I thought 0.46 will be out in january, while december will be a vacation for Sel, thus 2 months of cliffhanger agony. Would be happy if that's not the case, though)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I thought 0.46 will be out in january, while december will be a vacation for Sel, thus 2 months of cliffhanger agony. Would be happy if that's not the case, though)
Oh, i misunderstood you, i thought you were saying it was 2 months between halloween part 1 and 2. A 2 month wait after both parts are done will indeed suck...

Reactions: Vizer007

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, honestly, Makoto might be a little underrated:

Her and Sensei's current relationship is also probably more on the healthier side when it comes to Sensei relationships:

Of course, initially their relationship led to Makoto jumping off a building...

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hm, honestly, Makoto might be a little underrated:

Her and Sensei's current relationship is also probably more on the healthier side when it comes to Sensei relationships:

Of course, initially their relationship led to Makoto jumping off a building...
I havent been vocal enough about this but i believe that Makotos relationship with sensei is not only the healthiest but also one of if not the best.Im really split between sensei x ayane and sensei x makoto.

Like excluding makotos suicide,she accepts sensei for the wretched miserable piece of shit that he is.She keeps trying to help him,their scenes are the best in the game and their dialogue is top tier.Hell i can make the argument that she is more mentally resiliant that ayane when it comes to all of this cycle nonsense so sensei now has a new apocalypse buddy.

In short Makoto is peak and her route will be a joy to see.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I havent been vocal enough about this but i believe that Makotos relationship with sensei is not only the healthiest but also one of if not the best.Im really split between sensei x ayane and sensei x makoto.

Like excluding makotos suicide,she accepts sensei for the wretched miserable piece of shit that he is.She keeps trying to help him,their scenes are the best in the game and their dialogue is top tier.Hell i can make the argument that she is more mentally resiliant that ayane when it comes to all of this cycle nonsense so sensei now has a new apocalypse buddy.

In short Makoto is peak and her route will be a joy to see.
I see and agree with where you're coming from but for me, i see it like she's great for him but he's really really reeeeally not good for her... he takes complete advantage of her personality and smart as she is she's a sucker and falls for it even when she knows she is, she could do a thousand times better than him.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes