Jul 23, 2021

Genuinely brainrot or something but I couldn't remember where i first heard this song, then I put it into youtube and see a fucking Selebus channel playing it on beatsaber? The jukebox is outdated af when it comes to songs but like what an odd coincidence. In anycase 5-6 days pending is a long time when you run out of other shit to play.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I havent been vocal enough about this but i believe that Makotos relationship with sensei is not only the healthiest but also one of if not the best.
Nani?! My opinion is on the complete opposite. Sensei had such a bad start with Makoto, harassing her at her family shop, blackmailing her with compromised photo, you name it.

Compared to other girls, even when Sensei was deliberately tapping the girls' weaknesses to get his dick sucked, he sometimes still brought positive impacts to the girls, whether it being intentional or not. And I don't see that at all for Makoto. If anyone would benefit the most from "graduating from Sensei", it would have to be Makoto. She deserves better. A lot better.

Where she was and where she is now make Sensei x Makoto worth following, but "healthy" is not the word for it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Nani?! My opinion is on the complete opposite. Sensei had such a bad start with Makoto, harassing her at her family shop, blackmailing her with compromised photo, you name it.

Compared to other girls, even when Sensei was deliberately tapping the girls' weaknesses to get his dick sucked, he sometimes still brought positive impacts to the girls, whether it being intentional or not. And I don't see that at all for Makoto. If anyone would benefit the most from "graduating from Sensei", it would have to be Makoto. She deserves better. A lot better.

Where she was and where she is now make Sensei x Makoto worth following, but "healthy" is not the word for it.
Is Sensei X anybody healthy? The only one that might be healthy is Sensei and Uta because they're both degenerates. But I think the list stops there as pretty much everybody in the cast deserves better than Sensei.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
The more important question is who is Sana going to hear getting railed through the intercom? Sara or Ayane?
Sorry for the double posting but I want to be quick with the posts, I don't think Sara is gonna be it since she already knows that they fuck each other, maybe something was said during one of their sex session that gets broadcasted to Sana? It could have a broadcast of one of the other iterations where they fuck if your current playthrough didn't include Sara. I don't think Ayane's sex broadcast would matter too... Ami MIGHT an option, there would be a third dialogue requirement if you had sex with Sara and not Ami though.

BUTTTT A BROADCAST THAT WOULD MATTER HIGHLY! Is her brother, maybe his death is broadcasted, maybe his voice speaking to her or someone, would be quite a fucking tinfoil household in the thread if the PA's voice is actually her brothers since if you can hear it and understand it, it has a voice... or some weird telepathy.

Although if it isn't her bro then I highly expect that if
Sara has a Happy event/TSS her son is there. Oh man, honestly it'd be amazing to see that Akira is not the only humanish male model in the game. I'm ignoring Purple Guy of course since I'm talking about a KK human similar to femboy Sana.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Youre using the wrong standard to judge how healthy senseis relationship with makoto is.Realistically the only healthy relationship that sensei has is with Niki.So comparatevely speaking,yes makoto is the healthiest.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is Sensei X anybody healthy?
If we're limiting to main cast, then no. At best I can regard some relationships and their progressions as "organic", as in Sensei didn't exploit much of his unique position to gain sexual favors as soon as possible.

Of course this is all under the premise that I am looking at everything with a filter that highly romancitizes these relationships, but even with the filter on I still can't bring myself to say even one positive thing about Sensei x Makoto.

Youre using the wrong standard to judge how healthy senseis relationship with makoto is.Realistically the only healthy relationship that sensei has is with Niki.So comparatevely speaking,yes makoto is the healthiest.
(I'll just edit this post of mine)
I am not comparing to Niki, the girl that represents the "correct choice" in this game. But still, realistically and comparatively speaking, Makoto's relationship with Sensei is anything but healthy. What Makoto does is that she against all odds still decides to love him and help him after experiencing turmoil from depression, family stuff, and all Sensei's wrongdoings to her; this is not an indication of something healthy.

Besides, comparative to who exactly? Ayane? Futaba?
(going back to your original post and realizing that you "excluded Makoto's suicide". I imagine you're simply arguing that Sensei wasn't a contributor to her jumping, but that is a BIG cherry picking right there)

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
If we're limiting to main cast, then no. At best I can regard some relationships and their progressions as "organic", as in Sensei didn't exploit much of his unique position to gain sexual favors as soon as possible.

Of course this is all under the premise that I am looking at everything with a filter that highly romancitizes these relationships, but even with the filter on I still can't bring myself to say even one positive thing about Sensei x Makoto.

(I'll just edit this post of mine)
I am not comparing to Niki, the girl that represents the "correct choice" in this game. But still, realistically and comparatively speaking, Makoto's relationship with Sensei is anything but healthy. What Makoto does is that she against all odds still decides to love him and help him after experiencing turmoil from depression, family stuff, and all Sensei's wrongdoings to her; this is not an indication of something healthy.

Besides, comparative to who exactly? Ayane? Futaba?
(going back to your original post and realizing that you "excluded Makoto's suicide". I imagine you're simply arguing that Sensei wasn't a contributor to her jumping, but that is a BIG cherry picking right there)
Comparing to literally anyone of the main cast(Also reffering to my suicide comment,nah he was a big part of why she jumped but the macabre irony here is that even through all of that their relationship is the healthiest)

EDIT:To add further context because re-reading its needed.I am calling senseis relationship with makoto one of if not the healthiest he has but thats a bit missleading.There is no healthy relationship in this game(Minus the exceptions of course) so calling one of them the healthiest is like calling a piece of paper the better trash because it burns more easily.In short their relationship is "the healthiest" aka the best of the worst

Last edited:
Reactions: Dc345

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Pages about healthy(ish) relationships and not a mention of Rin. My healthy relationship with this thread isn't so healthy anymore.
A Rin X Sensei romantic relationship would be the pits. The only romantic relationship that makes some sense is Sensei and Haruka. If both parties were to start dating the youth (and muffin stands) of Kumon-mi would not be safe but Sensei and Haruka would be happy with each other.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
That's a weird typo for "Sensei and Sara"
Sensei and Sara could have a healthy relationship. But the only thing stopping that is Sana. Would Sara be okay with Sensei railing Sana maybe. But if Sensei and Sara were dating and Sensei were to run off with Sana while they were doing so, Sara might jump off a bridge because of her abandonment issues.

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
That's a weird typo for "Sensei and Sara"
Haruka is the better fit for Akira because they can bang teenagers together. In an ideal world where Akira wasn't a predator Sara might be a better fit. The only reason it wouldn't work with Haruka is she's too submissive, as Deskel pointed out he likes/needs someone more controlling.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes