Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Эх, есть вероятность не дожить до 0.48.0 версии LiL, по новым условиям контракта в не самые хорошие края отправляюсь, ну, вернусь к этому посту к ноябрю 2025 года, либо не вернусь вовсе. Юми лучшая девушка сеичас и навеки
Не забудь семечки взять, может хоть польза от тебя будет.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but my god do I love Tsuneyo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With basically 5 year left of content I wonder how long its gonna be before we finally get h-scenes for the characters that would more than likely break this thread/discord?
Horny kind of breaking the thread not "why did I pick this option" now contemplating my existence kind of breaking the thread
Kaori's, Noriko's, Touka's, and Tsuneyo's will all probably be wild, in very different ways.

As for the other kind of break: Kinda worried about Yasu's and Rin's, as they may be the only girls even able to reach Io-ache levels (other than maybe the wizards).

Besides Tsuneyo's and maybe Kaori's, the rest don't seem that far off, tbh.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Imagine Sensei raping his Homie during one of her depressive episodes...

If Sel wants, Rin's could get quite dark.
You know, this makes me think about the previous iterations of Sensei. Do we think that the balance of the gods was wildly different during those times? I'm curious if maybe HOPE and Wires somehow kept Pareidolia away for longer this cycle, or something like that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Imagine Sensei raping his Homie during one of her depressive episodes...

If Sel wants, Rin's could get quite dark.
Rin pretty much offered to have sexual interactions with him with her wrist torn open, I can't see it ever being as uncomfortable as Io's stomachache. At most I think Rin'd be like "yeah, maybe that was a mistake" later, and move on.

Also, I mean, Makoto raped Akira during a depressive episode and I think a Rin sexual/depressive episode would mirror more of that than Io's.

I'm not sure about Yasu, but I also have a little difficulty seeing her in a traumatic sexual event without first having some character development that pushes her a little far from supernatural stuff. Otherwise, I'd be half-expecting her to not even remember it/assume it was god's command or something (like what already happened).

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
Hello. I'm on the chapter 3 "Happy Memories" event. But i'missed the H event for Sana since "Carry me home". Bad choise. And i deleted my old save of this chapter :sick:. I don't want to replay all the game (if possible). If anybody have a save with the H event for Sana to shared that would help me. Thanks in advance

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
Rin pretty much offered to have sexual interactions with him with her wrist torn open, I can't see it ever being as uncomfortable as Io's stomachache. At most I think Rin'd be like "yeah, maybe that was a mistake" later, and move on.

Also, I mean, Makoto raped Akira during a depressive episode and I think a Rin sexual/depressive episode would mirror more of that than Io's.

I'm not sure about Yasu, but I also have a little difficulty seeing her in a traumatic sexual event without first having some character development that pushes her a little far from supernatural stuff. Otherwise, I'd be half-expecting her to not even remember it/assume it was god's command or something (like what already happened).
If selebus wants to make Yasu sex uncomfortable, he can just start it as a flashback with her doctor appointment.
Hell to make it worse, the doctor could use the same words sensei use to convince yasu (or himself or player) for sex.

Dc345

May 27, 2020

All Sel has to do is make Sensei and Yasu fuck in midair exorcist style to make us uncomfortable.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I want to believe that a Homie would never do another Homie like that. But I can picture Otoha events leading to some dark places for Rin.
Sensei might be more of a Collector than a Homie by then. He seems to be slowly drifting towards the whole:
version of Sensei, every other update.

Recently telling himself he's a Collector and monologuing about seeing the light in Yasu's 'The Art of Drowning' Chapter 4 Event.

I'm not sure about Yasu, but I also have a little difficulty seeing her in a traumatic sexual event without first having some character development that pushes a little far from supernatural stuff. Otherwise, I'd be half-expecting her to not even remember it/assume it was god's command or something (like what already happened).
Io offered herself to Sensei as well, hence 'Stomachache'.

Difference being that Sensei could be taking Rin's virginity, and it'd all be so unnecessary since Rin is actually into sexual stuff, when she can feel things that is:

Makoto's rape of Sensei was to help quiet the screaming clouds, and because she couldn't just kill herself no matter how many times she had already tried.

I doubt Rin will suddenly become a rapist when she can barely feel at all, but I can see Rin's being similar to Io's, just with blood from different places streaming down her arms and thighs, and Sensei working overtime to justify his actions.

Yasu's could be supernatural with her calling Sensei her doctor, or simply being violated and impregnated by Sensei possessed by Pareidolia as she pisses herself in the middle of the woods, screaming for her god, who isn't around.

It really just comes down to how Sel wants to do it, and any of these girls surviving isn't exactly necessary, considering they'll probably just come back.

I've somewhat touched on how things could be in the future:
Honestly, after Futaba's 'Toys' Lust Event in Chapter 3, I wouldn't be all that surprised if some of the girls don't make it, after Collector Sensei is done with them:
Sensei might even get used to breaking the girls in the Dark Route or something.
Of course, everything could just be A-Okay, and the Dark Route is dark for some other reason.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Sensei might be more of a Collector than a Homie by then. He seems to be slowly drifting towards the whole:
version of Sensei, every other update.

Recently telling himself he's a Collector and monologuing about seeing the light in Yasu's 'The Art of Drowning' Chapter 4 Event.

Io offered herself to Sensei as well, hence 'Stomachache'.

Difference being that Sensei could be taking Rin's virginity, and it'd all be so unnecessary since Rin is actually into sexual stuff, when she can feel things that is:

Makoto's rape of Sensei was to help quiet the screaming clouds, and because she couldn't just kill herself no matter how many times she had already tried.

I doubt Rin will suddenly become a rapist when she can barely feel at all, but I can see Rin's being similar to Io's, just with blood from different places streaming down her arms and thighs, and Sensei working overtime to justify his actions.

Yasu's could be supernatural with her calling Sensei her doctor, or simply being violated and impregnated by Sensei possessed by Pareidolia as she pisses herself in the middle of the woods, screaming for her god, who isn't around.

It really just comes down to how Sel wants to do it, and any of these girls surviving isn't exactly necessary, considering they'll probably just come back.

I've somewhat touched on how things could be in the future:

Of course, everything could just be A-Okay, and the Dark Route is dark for some other reason.
I do wonder.If what we are going through rn is not the dark route.How dark will the dark route get?

Or well the better question is.Why?Why will X happen?How will Sel manage to justify xyz dark event.One can only guess

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I do wonder.If what we are going through rn is not the dark route.How dark will the dark route get?

Or well the better question is.Why?Why will X happen?How will Sel manage to justify xyz dark event.One can only guess
I mean, at this point, either the Dark Route is going to be traumatizing, or Sensei will be romancing Pareidolia...lmao.

Nevertheless, I am thinking the Dark Route is related to the Well drying up:
And the next Reset seems to promise that something is about to happen. The Xoanon/Nao seems to be awaiting it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I mean, at this point, either the Dark Route is going to be traumatizing, or Sensei will be romancing Pareidolia...lmao.

Nevertheless, I am thinking the Dark Route is related to the Well drying up:
And the next Reset seems to promise that something is about to happen. The Xoanon/Nao seems to be awaiting it.
You know, I don't think the story will go into this direction - but it would be kind of funny/ironic if the gods were actually trying to help them and we only realise it when the real big bad comes along in the dark route, that being the world itself or even the one god (four joined together).

There could be a moment like "we're finally free of them" when we defeat/banish HOPE and Pareidolia (and Wires I guess) and then you realise that they were the one makeshift barrier between us and the real eldritch horror about to come through.

Again, not where I think this is going, just a random thought.

Edit: another random thought I had the other day, what if Himawari's name isn't Ami, but Amy? :ROFLMAO: What a kick in the shin guys, change a letter and it's totally not the same name now!

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes