Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
Whoa, maybe this is a sign that Himawari will become directly involved in what's going on? Not that she wasn't already involved tbh

In ch.2 during the third reset, there's a foreshadowing that Sensei will be the one to reset the world when Maya is gone. And we know that the one who resets the world can affect it to some extent... On the other hand, I recall Kaori saying during the forest camping that they live in a world where everything stays as it is forever, and that rewriting anything would cause equal consequences, to which Sensei argues what if that's still possible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Man it will be an experience to come back to this game with almost everything wiped from my brain.New theories,new ways to investigate the lore.I just wish it isnt a dissapointing display of skill by ours truly

Reactions: crustlord12

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Selebus, that is here via fake account as we all know it, saw the repercussion on his "I said it so it's true" meme, and decided to pull an actual arg instead of just random statements and tierlists.

Thanks you Selebus, you're becoming a better Selebus.
The next better idea I can pull is to copy Charybdis and make it to where you need to be a sub to talk in the discord. I need the paypigs to make me richer while I toss out basic koi animations for $500.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes