Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If Rika sleeps with Sensei before Rin would that be considered Rin(tr)?
That'd be considered Akira acting like a sane person. Have you seen Rika? Rin would bang her if not her daughter, maybe even then - let Selebus cook (hopefully).

As to actually answering the question, I don't think Rin would mind too much, she's the true homie out of all homies, she understands.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That'd be considered Akira acting like a sane person. Have you seen Rika? Rin would bang her if not her daughter, maybe even then - let Selebus cook (hopefully).

As to actually answering the question, I don't think Rin would mind too much, she's the true homie out of all homies, she understands.
Oh god, now you've gone and made it a signature, you really will die on that hill won't you Mooney? Himawari is gonna get a 4th wall breaking scene where she mocks any answer the player gave to her name other than Himawari you know? I bet that just like lust names, there will be some special reactions to certain names and Ami will be one of them, with Selly giving you a dressing down... :LOL:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oh god, now you've gone and made it a signature, you really will die on that hill won't you Mooney? Himawari is gonna get a 4th wall breaking scene where she mocks any answer the player gave to her name other than Himawari you know? I bet that just like lust names, there will be some special reactions to certain names and Ami will be one of them, with Selly giving you a dressing down... :LOL:
I'll be making new signatures for everyone, I just don't know that I'm satisfied with this template yet - pondering still.

As for the name, I'd rather be wrong and have guessed, than not take a guess and be nothing. At the current build, far too much evidence points to Himawari's real name being either Ami or Amy. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong - but I am right though. A girl with blue eyes said so to me in a dream.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
With all the mystery around her name if Sel really does start insulting you for giving her a frankly reasonable name the internet is just gonna band together and give her something stupid instead like Chaddington Thundercock or Girly McGirlFace

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes