barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You and I have different definitions of "highly likely". There has been absolutely no evidence to say Nozomu is doing all of this, outside of people trying to connect things together here in this thread
It was penciled in as a possibility quite some time ago, but all the god fuckery surrounding Sana and Sara's talking about blackouts likely made a lot of people overwrite that with ink, as that parentage would explain why divine shit happens around them.

It could also potentially explain Rin hearing clocks.

The case gets weaker for Chika (who has shown no signs of divine fuckery) and Yumi (who isn't a party to said fuckery, but it happens in her vicinity)

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
It was penciled in as a possibility quite some time ago, but all the god fuckery surrounding Sana and Sara's talking about blackouts likely made a lot of people overwrite that with ink, as that parentage would explain why divine shit happens around them.
Right but again, the only evidence is highly circumstantial. With the number of people who are affected by supernatural elements in this story, if everyone was related to Akira or Nozomu then the gene pool would be as deep as a glass of water.

I'm not saying it's a bad theory or that I'm even against it, I'm just not the kind of person who can solidify an opinion without a bit more author ... authority, like the Ayane pregnancy situation.

That said, if Sara ever mentions Nozomu being her ex-lover, I'll buy you a Coke.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
You and I have different definitions of "highly likely". There has been absolutely no evidence to say Nozomu is doing all of this, outside of people trying to connect things together here in this thread
To be fair, "highly likely" was probably a bad choice of wording on my part.
It would make Sana be the most likely connection to Nozomu, out of all the potential bastard daughters. It's not anywhere near confirmed, as you said, there is no real evidence to that at all, but it's hinting towards that from various directions.

During Sana's most recent visit in the TSS shadow LEGENDS™ realm, Pegasus basically makes it clear that he wants to inseminate Sana and hints at having done that to Sara in the past. Or at least that's how I would interpret the following sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think it's possible that Sara's teacher was being possessed, or at least influenced, by Pegasus, maybe also HOPE, when he impregnated her. Similar to how Sensei often gets possessed or is being taken over by various entities.
To me, it would be a little random if that happened to just be some unnamed teacher. Instead, it would be somewhat logical if it runs in the family and Nozomu was the one involved. After all the teacher was supposed to be a family man.
Now I'm not as versed with the timeline as the lore masters, but I think it would fit his profile. Besides, Nozomu, the god, is basically either HOPE or connected to HOPE, so it would fit from that perspective as well.

Similarly, it seems a little convenient that Rin does not know anything about her biological parents, except that her Mom was crazy and a slut (if I remember correctly?) and her Dad a scumbag. Yumi's Dad basically raped a passed out druggie. And Chika/Chinami's Dad also was not around.
They all have traits in common, and while it would be absolutely possible for them to be just three different bad dudes, it is awfully vague enough to leave the possibility of there being some higher entity involved that coordinated this.

Again, I might be wrong with a lot of what I'm bringing forth, and I'm not as knowledgeable with the gods and the connections and everything, but I feel like there has been a lot of stuff that hints strongly towards this being a real possibility.

Also, it kind of makes me want to replay the game for the first time finally, to just refresh on a lot of things and make it easier to connect the dots. But I feel like it would take forever at this point.

Last edited:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I'm not going deep in why or if it should or not be, if it'd be good or bad or whatever:

For me, I kinda assumed that Nozomu may be the father of Sana, idk it kinda made sense to me, maybe I read it here before or something, and now that I think about it I don't remember if the game mentions that Nozomu was a teacher lmao

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes