alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does seem like her, so that makes sense. This also adds to the potential of my split personality being the USERS theory. Maybe it was a different USER/personality in control at the time and that personality was immoral enough to do things like that. That said, even if confirmed, it could just be in dialogue with no images or it could be patched out because of Patreon, not sure what road Selebus would take if it did happen to be true.

As for the whole Canada thing, they don't outlaw written confirmation of a fictional past event, do they? I know that it is perfectly fine down here in the US, basically anything with no connection to real people is fine as per a supreme court decision, but I know there are some commonwealth countries that do outlaw written accounts even if entirely fictional. If that's not the case in Canada, the above dialogue only method or the patch only method would work, but only the patch method would work if Canada does ban it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It does seem like her, so that makes sense. This also adds to the potential of my split personality being the USERS theory. Maybe it was a different USER/personality in control at the time and that personality was immoral enough to do things like that. That said, even if confirmed, it could just be in dialogue with no images or it could be patched out because of Patreon, not sure what road Selebus would take if it did happen to be true.
I had assumed it was flashing all the way back to before things started to break.

Reactions: zekemckillip

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game so far! The interactions and the dialogues really brings this game into masterpiece territory. I'm only at the start of the Halloween party questline but i can't NOT post about how menacing Sana's dolphin costume is....

It's just sitting there.... Menacingly... Dolpain

View attachment 1220652
Menacingly? Just look at that cute little star...oh no, I think I figured out why they say keep an eye on the quiet ones. :p

• Haha
Reactions: FunkyD

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020
So guys.... the soundtrack that plays when Sensei hangs out with Molly and Tsuneyo during Halloween night, anyone knows it ? It slaps.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So guys.... the soundtrack that plays when Sensei hangs out with Molly and Tsuneyo during Halloween night, anyone knows it ? It slaps.
Someone has asked this before, and there are a couple of songs that play so I got it wrong last time, but they found it on their own. Here's what they found:
I meant this one, I hadn't bothered to check the game files until I after I made the post lol
Edit: After 20 mins of scrolling through youtube the songs name is 【魔王魂公式】フリーBGM素材 ヒーリング01
They have the mp3 attached to the post (and are quoting my post with my guess) if you wanna jump to their actual post (just click their name in the quote).

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020
Someone has asked this before, and there are a couple of songs that play so I got it wrong last time, but they found it on their own. Here's what they found:

They have the mp3 attached to the post (and are quoting my post with my guess) if you wanna jump to their actual post (just click their name in the quote).
Ah, that's the one, thanks. Quite convenient that you're the needed one to first reply.

Now I see it's pretty weird to know about these soundtrack via adult games, because when you've played so many, at some point you can recognize most of that music when you come across them online as they were to be meant for the games, while that's not their true purpose. You just wanna enjoy pure quality music, but can't get the erotic-related thoughts off your head whenever you listen :LOL:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So it has been quiet for a day here. So i might just throw in something to think about. And maybe you can tell me what you think about it.

Oh and the content behind the spoiler tag contains at least 2 disturbing scenes (images) with one of them being from one of the "secret" happy scenes. So be warned!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So it has been quiet for a day here. So i might just throw in something to think about. And maybe you can tell me what you think about it.

Oh and the content behind the spoiler tag contains at least 2 disturbing scenes (images) with one of them being from one of the "secret" happy scenes. So be warned!

She does love her watermelons.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah and as, erm, i guess it was Ami, said she likes them: "in orderly cut slices". But what i was going for to point to is how those watermelons are cut and how the last picture has something in it that was cut from somewhere :).

Oh and maybe i kinda throw you a "cave in it's head" thingy from past Happy moments scenes.
I didn't comment on that because I didn't want to ruin the fun for people who haven't opened the spoiler.

Reactions: BlackDays

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I was looking through the files of the game (in the misc file) and i found an image labeled "yuusroom".

Who's Yuu?

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Public version has been released on patreon today everyone! However, the announcement on patreon said that there will be no android version on the next update, because the game size are growing like that hope Hope HOPE TREE (good thing is, selebus already converted image file to .webm since version 0.3.0, so the game size aren't getting twice as big). However, i will play this game with joiplay in my phone starting from this public version.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes