alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know when the next part is coming out? I think Selebus said the exact date but i can't recall.
7/1 because it is one of the larger, one time a month updates like the previous one that overhauled the event tracker.

Yeah i dont get behind the voodoo magic that is why Americans use a mm>dd<yyyy type when at least the logical implication would be dd<mm<yyyy. But i dont think that Selebus would go out of his way and release the next update next year :) But thats just funny cultural stuff.
Please don't give him any funny ideas. :p

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly he should just go for the big updates, just release one per month instead of two and it'd great.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honestly he should just go for the big updates, just release one per month instead of two and it'd great.
That's what he did before except the updates weren't this big. I believe it was a stretch goal that was reached that caused the current release schedule. Despite being a patron, I would not know if it was unless Selebus himself announced it because SubscribeStar doesn't have a stretch goal display or it at least isn't set up on his. I actually disagree with doing it once per month. Twice per month helps to satisfy the impatient people who start screaming abandoned if a game doesn't release in less than a month, at least on the smaller updates, anyway.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Our software uses YYYYMMDD, we use DDMMMYYYY (with letters for months), and we use Month (written out) DD YYYY when communicating with customers. Bleh.
All our software fortunately uses the same format, unfortunately, our incoming claims use whatever date format the customer wants to use and we have to translate. That created a huge number of errors. So our management thought "we'll reduce errors by using an automation tool," so now a computer looks at 2/3/21 and decided if it's Feb 3 or March 2.

In the early part of the month, when it could go either way, it causes more errors than the old way.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That's what he did before except the updates weren't this big. I believe it was a stretch goal that was reached that caused the current release schedule. Despite being a patron, I would not know if it was unless Selebus himself announced it because SubscribeStar doesn't have a stretch goal display or it at least isn't set up on his. I actually disagree with doing it once per month. Twice per month helps to satisfy the impatient people who start screaming abandoned if a game doesn't release in less than a month, at least on the smaller updates, anyway.
I prefer the shorter updates. I start getting the shakes when he makes us wait a full month like this. *taps vein*

bluemonkey

Mar 16, 2018
Since the Android version is too big to work now, why not just use lower-res images for the Android port? Or user lower-res images for older scenes and use higher-res ones for the new content?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since the Android version is too big to work now, why not just use lower-res images for the Android port? Or user lower-res images for older scenes and use higher-res ones for the new content?
That won't do very much toward making it work, especially since the game is still at less than 10% complete. It would only serve as a VERY temporary stopgap measure, a band-aid. The only real solution is the one given by Selebus and even that may begin to fail in time once the game starts to push the storage limits of mobile devices. It's just not worth the effort.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
is that the last fucking supper lmao
Had the same reaction when I found out after some guys here talked about it.
Interesting to note is Maya as Mary Magdalane, Ami as Judas.
Wonder who Peter the Rock is, since he's kinda important to Christianity. Anyone here with some Da Vinci Painting knowledge?

(I actually have no idea who is who, other than Jesus.)

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Had the same reaction when I found out after some guys here talked about it.
Interesting to note is Maya as Mary Magdalane, Ami as Judas.
Wonder who Peter the Rock is, since he's kinda important to Christianity. Anyone here with some Da Vinci Painting knowledge?

(I actually have no idea who is who, other than Jesus.)
Maya is John, not Mary Magdalene. Davinci tended to paint young men with effeminate features, and John was the youngest of the apostles. Also, if that were Mary in the original, it would be short an apostle.

Left to right:
Makoto -- Bartholomew
Molly -- James the Lesser
Tsuneyo -- Andrew
Ami -- Judas
Ayane -- Peter
Maya -- John
Rin -- Thomas
Sana -- James the Greater
Chika -- Phillip
Yumi -- Matthew
Miku -- Jude
Futaba -- Simon

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do I get Makoto "Condom in the Sand" scene? I tried inviting, talking in all her locations for some time yet didn't get anything. Am I missing some requierements? She at 70 affection and 30 lust...

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes