Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do I get Makoto "Condom in the Sand" scene? I tried inviting, talking in all her locations for some time yet didn't get anything. Am I missing some requierements? She at 70 affection and 30 lust...
Call her at noon on a Saturday.

Also, you need to have already unlocked these scenes according to wiki:
Requirements
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Call her at noon on a Saturday.

Also, you need to have already unlocked these scenes according to wiki:
Requirements
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
Sunday also works cause it's only a one day/night trip, though it resulted in a game "error" (not an actual Ren'Py error, but a piece of dialog talking about an error) and the game skipping over a week in the day counter to get back to Saturday.

I poked around in the code and it does seem unintentional, you can start the event either day of the weekend but it always trys to return you to Saturday. The "ERROR ADVANCING TO..." messages appear to be general bug catching code Selebus wrote, though I do appricate that even the bug catching code is vaguely ominous and on brand.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sunday also works cause it's only a one day/night trip, though it resulted in a game "error" (not an actual Ren'Py error, but a piece of dialog talking about an error) and the game skipping over a week in the day counter to get back to Saturday.

I poked around in the code and it does seem unintentional, you can start the event either day of the weekend but it always trys to return you to Saturday. The "ERROR ADVANCING TO..." messages appear to be general bug catching code Selebus wrote, though I do appricate that even the bug catching code is vaguely ominous and on brand.
Of course, keep in mind this is Selebus we're talking about, a developer who intentionally made certain continuity errors in the story. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that this was yet another 'mistake' that is fully intended as is.

On the other hand, Touka seems surprisingly naive and innocent. Can't wait to corrupt her :devilish:
Nor can I :devilish:

Apr 23, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the Makoto event "Condoms in the sand".
Are the requirements in the wiki correct? Two events: "Survive! Grow!" and "Loxonin". Time: the weekend and the afternoon.

I have done the events and day and time is correct. When I look in the in-game list over Makotos character events, nothing is crossed out. But when I am calling Makoto I just get a repeatable scene in the new library where she reads a book on religion.

EDIT: ok, now it triggered, after I did the "Locked In" event.

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Makoto event "Condoms in the sand".
Are the requirements in the wiki correct? Two events: "Survive! Grow!" and "Loxonin". Time: the weekend and the afternoon.

I have done the events and day and time is correct. When I look in the in-game list over Makotos character events, nothing is crossed out. But when I am calling Makoto I just get a repeatable scene in the new library where she reads a book on religion.
Apparently it has to be Saturday in the afternoon as version 0.16 part 2, so if you're trying it on Sunday it won't work (it worked in part 1 but was a bug).
If that's not the issue then post your save so someone can take a look at it.

Apr 23, 2021
I have tried it on Saturdays, no joy.
But, after I did the "Locked In" event , the "Condoms.." event triggered at last. Of course, it might not have been becauseof the "Locked In" event, could've been something else. Hopefully there's no bug that will bite me in the behind later.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
The hexadecimal is amusing, but also led me to realize I have no nice tools for conveniently grabbing hex and interpreting as ASCII.

I keep popping open ~/foo.c and replacing a hard-coded array and recompiling because I'm too lazy to generalize it properly.

... I'll get around to it soon, probably.

Reactions: alex2011

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
I thought Nozomu was dead, which may or may not be supported by the fact, that Ami's parents (Nozomu and Sekai aka. World) are also dead.
Then we have Wire Tree God and the rather unknown God.
Other "divine" Entities we directly know of are Hope (who literally appears with Angels) and the one Yasu worships (who is apparently unknown, as she is the only worshiper/missionary/vessel with eyes).
Since Yasu says "You've seen him", I propose Hope is the unknown God and Mr. Wires is whatever Maya does/doesn't pray to for the resets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selebus

Is there anyway we could get the sheet music for some of the piano background pieces? I suck at learning by ear but I really want to play some of them.
+1. Would love. Just don't have the time anymore to sit down and play music by ear, but I would love the sheet music, especially for Happytheme3 and Hope. Also though, because I can't seem to find it, am I crazy or is there a version of Happytheme3 without the words? Because I couldn't find it, and the obvious would be Happytheme1 or 2, but no such file exists, so I'm at a loss of what to even look for.

Reactions: akselx and alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I see the tags but i need to ask, is there anal sex in the game?
Not that I remember, though it wouldn't surprise me if there was some in the future. Really it doesn't matter much, because the main reason to play this game is the phenomenal character writing. Give it a try. I guarantee by the time you get to Delirium you'll be hooked and probably crying.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys!

Selebus has a great announcement that's for everyone (not just the patrons)!

Read it below:

Lessons in Love is getting an annual award ceremony that the public can weigh in on. Vote on categories like Best Character Design, Best Comedic Moment, Best Main Character, and many, many more! There are 23 categories to vote on in total.

THIS POLL CONTAINS SPOILERS UP TO 0.15.0 PART 2

The patron channels and myself have been putting this together for a little over a month now, and voting is finally going public. The poll will end one week from today and the winners will be announced in a format that is still TBD.

Vote Here:

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Are there any animated scenes in this game? Started the game expecting to see animated scenes (cause of animated tag lol) but the first scene I got was a still image, apart from the girl's face changing.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes