Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How the fuck do you get event XI? Since I fucking missed it I have reloaded but for the damn life of me I can't figure out where to get the damn event! Damn guide is useless and says spoiler removed!
I assume you're talking about the wiki guide, cause the pdf guide does just straight up give you the answer if you want to be lazy, but even the wiki is still pretty clear on what you have to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do I have to do in "There is Nothing"? I got stuck for not paying attention
Why are you playing a story heavy game if you're not gonna pay attention to the story :p
Depending on which part you're stuck on:
Check every option
Maybe replay some previous Happy scenes
Make sure you have your volume on
Check the spoiler in the reply to the other person if you want a hint on how to get a Happy scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I assume you're talking about the wiki guide, cause the pdf guide does just straight up give you the answer if you want to be lazy, but even the wiki is still pretty clear on what you have to do:

Why are you playing a story heavy game if you're not gonna pay attention to the story :p
Depending on which part you're stuck on:
Check every option
Maybe replay some previous Happy scenes
Make sure you have your volume on
Check the spoiler in the reply to the other person if you want a hint on how to get a Happy scene
I followed it and I entered in '=)' without the quotes and it DID NOT work I still missed baby finches during the Nothing event.

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
:( it hits me so hard after around 20 hours of gameplay that Ayane is at the same position of Judas. Damn it Selebus, why do u have to hurt me this way...

Reactions: alex2011

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Because you have different stats to manage and the ability to choose where to go and who to see at any given moment.
I think that's sandbox and not management. Management is when there is a strategy in making the numbers go up and down, and you want them to go down sometimes. The numbers here is more to keep track of progress. It's not a criticism, my favorite genre is VN. Management is just not an accurate description.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think that's sandbox and not management. Management is when there is a strategy in making the numbers go up and down, and you want them to go down sometimes. The numbers here is more to keep track of progress. It's not a criticism, my favorite genre is VN. Management is just not an accurate description.
The different places you can go would be sandbox, the stats are not exclusively a sandbox feature and are often found in management games, Lab Rats 2 for example.

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
:( it hits me so hard after around 20 hours of gameplay that Ayane is at the same position of Judas. Damn it Selebus, why do u have to hurt me this way...
I believe Selebus has said that Ayane's placement is incorrect. It's supposed to be:

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes