LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Choice choices, floor 1 or floor 2. I love Maya, she's my number 1. But the girls on floor 2 fill out the rest of my top 5. Except maybe Rin, she'd be a top 5 contender. How to choose between 2 groups of amazing girls?

I'll be having this internal battle with myself until I can subscribe again tomorrow (I was broke for a month so had to pause it) and I can finally decide

Reactions: alex2011
Apr 23, 2021
Choice choices, floor 1 or floor 2. I love Maya, she's my number 1. But the girls on floor 2 fill out the rest of my top 5. Except maybe Rin, she'd be a top 5 contender. How to choose between 2 groups of amazing girls?

I'll be having this internal battle with myself until I can subscribe again tomorrow (I was broke for a month so had to pause it) and I can finally decide
The only acceptable solution is to have at least 18 girls in your top 5.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
knowing this site though, thats not gonna happen and it will probably get leaked today or tomorrow.
We've had updates leak within a few hours, and we've had multiple updates go all the way to the next update without a leak. We won't know until it happens (I say, knowing full well it may have already happened since I haven't looked yet).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone knows when will that beach update even going to be?
There's a roadmap for the next two months worth of updates on the Discord, and while it doesn't explicitly say it (it only breaks down scenes by character/main/lust), 19.5 will have 15 main events, so that's the likely Beach update. If he keeps his normal schedule of 1 update every 15 days, we'd be looking at a 9/1 release, but since it's a big one, 9/15 wouldn't surprise me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have a question.. Why are the events of NIKI not on the wiki..
Niki is one of the newer characters, so whoever does the wiki might not have had the time. As far as I know, it isn't Selebus.

knowing this site though, thats not gonna happen and it will probably get leaked today or tomorrow.
It has happened at least twice with this game specifically, so I wouldn't count on the facts about this site being a deciding factor.

Is there a way to fix things with Rin or do I need to start over?
Whether things can be fixed is still not determined. It may just be a long term, but not permanent thing or it could be game over for her entire route.

Is there someone still porting the game on android?
The game is just too big to do that.

Reactions: PeterXHunter
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes