Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Help how do i trigger chapter1 part2? the game seems to stuck at the rewrite quest
Are you stuck trying to trigger rewrite?
If so, you're probably missing one of the "Happy Scenes" required to trigger it, try going to the dorms in the evening and then going home without visiting anyone, that's the one a lot of people miss.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
If so, you're probably missing one of the "Happy Scenes" required to trigger it, try going to the dorms in the evening and then going home without visiting anyone, that's the one a lot of people miss.
I'm replaying on my Kindle, and it took me forever to remember that one. D'oh.

Reactions: pgm_01

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How to trigger "there is nothing" event?
Make sure you've done all the Character and Happy events you can, there's a lot of requirements for that one cause it's the end of chapter 1.
If you want more specifics on how to trigger any event, the wiki is your friend:

YeeHentai213

Oct 17, 2020
thanks finally trigger the T pose event

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Looking at the preview picture of 18p2 I get a bizzare feeling, that Ayane's gonna have her kind of Bluejay soon...

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Just finished "summer" and have done the first few days of winter... and I'm feeling really hesitant about playing more... Right now things are Okay with all the girls... I really don't want them to stop being okay.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I gotta say 1.8 is as great as update as always, and while I just played the Io events yet, they were really damn great.

That being said, if we aren't about to visit an amusement park with her holding hands I'm going to be really disappointed. Give that girl her amusement park. She really deserves it...

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes