quickboi

Mar 5, 2020
anyone got a full save? I keep missing stuff and don't really feel like going through a 4th time, at least until a few more content updates are out

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm bored... waiting sucks and all my other games are also without new content, i have over a hundred saved from this site so you'd figure there'd almost always be a new update somewhere amongst them but nope... dry as can be and my A list games all seem to be taking month long breaks if not longer. I've spend hours using the search function but i think i've found every active or completed game that interests me, everything else is abandoned or onhold or being remade/remastered. I even stepped out of my stringent tag list and looked into things containing content i really don't like... nothing of interest even after digging 20 pages deep... i am so bored and i want the dorm wars update already.

Reactions: crustlord12

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm going to wait a few updates now so that I can binge it again

I'm bored... waiting sucks and all my other games are also without new content, i have over a hundred saved from this site so you'd figure there'd almost always be a new update somewhere amongst them but nope... dry as can be and my A list games all seem to be taking month long breaks if not longer. I've spend hours using the search function but i think i've found every active or completed game that interests me, everything else is abandoned or onhold or being remade/remastered. I even stepped out of my stringent tag list and looked into things containing content i really don't like... nothing of interest even after digging 20 pages deep... i am so bored and i want the dorm wars update already.
Be patient, from what I've read so far, Selebus is very consistent, this will just be a big update, it will be both the Dorm Wars and Halloween.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Yes and no.

The Dorm War will take place during the Halloween party. The actual update isn't any larger than a normal Halloween update.
It's actually going to be larger than the other two Halloween updates, both of which were around 14 events long. This one is 19 plus three missable lust events. It's a little larger than the last Dorm Wars (which was 18+3).

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder how Selebus is going to have it make sense for Otoha and Rin, and Osako and Wakana to join the "harem" (it's only officially a harem if everyone knows about the others and is okay with it).

Rika is obviously 1 of the "coming soon" side characters, I wonder who the other one will be (maybe Rin's second mother), also curious whether there will be more side characters or not after those 2, the main girl list is probably already completed (unless Sensei gets a new, bigger classroom, and the other floors of the dorm will get used, which are completely empty right now).

IF Chinami and Tsukasa ever get "scenes", it will obviously need to only be available through a patch here to comply with the rules here.

I'm also curious whether Sensei will ever recover his complete memory, I hope he does, maybe then we'll finally get to name him too.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
(it's only officially a harem if everyone knows about the others and is okay with it).
We're never going to get that; I would bet any amount of money on it. The current part of the game is called the Harem route, but that's because that's what Sensei is trying for, not what he's going to achieve. Chika, for example, thinks he's monogamous with her, and will undoubtedly flip her shit when she realizes he's been sleeping with other people this whole time. This isn't going to end happily; that's why the next part of the game is called the Dark route, presumably.
Rika is obviously 1 of the "coming soon" side characters, I wonder who the other one will be (maybe Rin's second mother), also curious whether there will be more side characters or not after those 2, the main girl list is probably already completed (unless Sensei gets a new, bigger classroom, and the other floors of the dorm will get used, which are completely empty right now).
The cast has been confirmed to top out at 35, 20 main girls and 15 side girls.
IF Chinami and Tsukasa ever get "scenes", it will obviously need to only be available through a patch here to comply with the rules here.
Originally they were only going to get scenes through patches, but the Patreon mess caused Sel to change his plans and just include wizard content in the main game. You can already see them naked in two scenes, and there's younger Uta's nudes from a recent update. No hardcore content yet, but it's only a matter of time before it becomes part of the main story, especially given that it's clear Sensei had a sexual relationship with Maya when she was like ten years old.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I wonder how Selebus is going to have it make sense for Otoha and Rin, and Osako and Wakana to join the "harem" (it's only officially a harem if everyone knows about the others and is okay with it).
...if you think this is going to end in all the girls being cool with being the 34th side piece, you've been misreading it.

Once the girls start finding out about each other, heads are going to roll. Possibly literally. Very likely literally.

Selebus gives exactly zero shits about the rules here. When he feels those scenes are appropriate, they'll be part of the base install, and the game will likely vanish from this site.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
...if you think this is going to end in all the girls being cool with being the 34th side piece, you've been misreading it.

Once the girls start finding out about each other, heads are going to roll. Possibly literally. Very likely literally.
Kinda wrong, most of the girls know they aren't the only ones, the ones that don't know are only Ami and Chika, which althought they are the most against is still 2 out of all the 7 Sensei is with, the ones that know are Ayane, Futaba, Kirin, Makoto, Maya, Miku, Rin, Otoha, Noriko, Nodoka, Io; and I believe Sana and Uta think something is up, but are not certain. Tsuneyo and Yasu are pulled by "Hope" or some other g̶o̶d̶ and also "know". Molly probably fantasises about it a lot,Touka is kinda oblivious, but is feeling the pull, and Yumi very highly suspects, but has no proof.

• I just jizzed my pants

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Kinda wrong, most of the girls know they aren't the only ones, the ones that don't know are only Ami and Chika, which althought they are the most against is still 2 out of all the 7 Sensei is with, the ones that know are Ayane, Futaba, Kirin, Makoto, Maya, Miku, Rin, Otoha, Noriko, Nodoka, Io; and I believe Sana and Uta think something is up, but are not certain. Tsuneyo and Yasu are pulled by "Hope" or some other g̶o̶d̶ and also "know". Molly probably fantasises about it a lot,Touka is kinda oblivious, but is feeling the pull, and Yumi very highly suspects, but has no proof.
You've got a point, a lot of the girls already know what's going on. It'll be causing chaos when everything is finally revealed, but I think most of the girls won't even be surprised. Seeing Chika get her heart broken will actually hurt though I can't lie. Chika and Ayane have both really grown on me compared to how I saw them at the start of the game.

As a sidenote, I'm hoping the november bonus package is out soon. It'll make the wait until the next update a lot easier.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I would agree with bargle here, that things will eventually get super ugly once girls start finding out more despite some girls already know they're not the only ones. Knowing the relationship isn't exclusive doesn't mean accepting it with joy. The way I see it is that the poor girls likely accept where they are now as more or less a compromise to avoid losing Sensei's affection toward them (or something of the sort). IIRC, Makoto is quite reluctant when she knows there are others; Futaba's inferiority complex prevents her from asking for an exclusive relationship; Ayane ultimately lets Sensei do whatever because she won't risk her relationship with him. They are like fiiiiiine at the end of the events but that can definitely change with bases like these.

Plus, the choice of acceptance for most girls are only based on the partial truth they know. They do not realize to what extent Sensei has "interacted" with their friends (or moms in two cases). For example, pretty sure Miku still thinks it's an one and only triangle between her, Sensei, and Makoto; just three people involved and no more. Sana thinks Sensei and Ayane are probably a thing and being full-time suspicious of Sara, but I don't think she's aware of other girls (these are based on my memory so correct me if I am wrong). Once they know more about everything, by everything I mean knowing that Sensei will basically hump anything with boobs, they might not be as accepting as what they are now.

In the end, I can see some girls being minimally phased after a future big reveal for sure, but with a handful of unstable relationships, and as long as there is a single person in the crew that is against the idea of man sharing, your "harem" will without a doubt be on fire in the definite future (not to mention there are at least two of them, Chica the fierce and Ami the crazy yandere).

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Selebus gives exactly zero shits about the rules here. When he feels those scenes are appropriate, they'll be part of the base install, and the game will likely vanish from this site.
Given it's Selebus, I won't be surprised if things go completely south at first.

I still wonder about how Wakana, Osako, Rin, and Otoha are going to join the harem though, I expect it to be well written, and not just as a "everyone miraculously falls in love with MC" like a lot of other harem games do it, Selebus is an amazing writer after all.

We're never going to get that; I would bet any amount of money on it. The current part of the game is called the Harem route, but that's because that's what Sensei is trying for, not what he's going to achieve. Chika, for example, thinks he's monogamous with her, and will undoubtedly flip her shit when she realizes he's been sleeping with other people this whole time. This isn't going to end happily; that's why the next part of the game is called the Dark route, presumably.
What "Dark Route"? This is the first time I've heared someone name parts of the game like that.

The cast has been confirmed to top out at 35, 20 main girls and 15 side girls.
So that means 1 more side character we haven't met yet, who I still think will be Rin's other mom

Originally they were only going to get scenes through patches, but the Patreon mess caused Sel to change his plans and just include wizard content in the main game. You can already see them naked in two scenes, and there's younger Uta's nudes from a recent update. No hardcore content yet, but it's only a matter of time before it becomes part of the main story, especially given that it's clear Sensei had a sexual relationship with Maya when she was like ten years old.
I thought you were heavily exaggerating about Maya's age, but I decided to do some research, if we're following Japanese high school ages everyone in Sensei's class is only around 15 years old, which means she was around that age, I really thought everyone in Sensei's class was at least 18, given how they look and act.

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
What "Dark Route"? This is the first time I've heared someone name parts of the game like that.
There's the route we're on currently which is the harem route, the second phase of the game is called the dark route (Which is getting closer and closer), and then the phase after that is called the 'purity routes' where we get to see a special ending for each girl in the game. And then after that, we get the 'true ending' route

My guess is the dark route will make the happy scenes seem like light work to be honest. I can see characters getting killed off (At least for a while before being reset), and yeah a lot of bad things going on. Probably a lot more blackmail, R, and everything else you can imagine happening. But we don't know any specifics about it yet. I'm also really curious if it'll be as long as the harem route, I'm hoping it is

Also for the first thing you said, I think that Nodoka will influence both Rin and otoha at some point to do things with sensei. Or else I can see Otoha growing overly jealous of chika, and doing something that'll end up leading to a breakup between her and Rin, where they'll both rebound onto sensei. I think my second prediction is more likely but we'll have to see

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Also for the first thing you said, I think that Nodoka will influence both Rin and otoha at some point to do things with sensei. Or else I can see Otoha growing overly jealous of chika, and doing something that'll end up leading to a breakup between her and Rin, where they'll both rebound onto sensei. I think my second prediction is more likely but we'll have to see
While the latter seems more likely, I'd feel very bad for both of them, unless they get back together afterwards, with Sensei part of their relationship from then on, maybe Rin blurting out to Otoha that Sensei is sleeping with Chika is the catalyst for it, that will obviously lead to something happening no matter what.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes