Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
What "Dark Route"? This is the first time I've heared someone name parts of the game like that.
From what Selebus has said of his outline for the game we know it'll consist of:
  1. Harem Route: Where we are now.
  2. Dark Route: Presumably all hell breaks loose.
  3. Purity Routes: Individualized routes/endings for each main girl (maybe side girls too, I don't remember). These will all branch off form the same point, and we'll be able to return to that point to start the next one.
  4. True Ending: Not expected to be a harem ending.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
From what Selebus has said of his outline for the game we know it'll consist of:
  1. Harem Route: Where we are now.
  2. Dark Route: Presumably all hell breaks loose.
  3. Purity Routes: Individualized routes/endings for each main girl (maybe side girls too, I don't remember). These will all branch off form the same point, and we'll be able to return to that point to start the next one.
  4. True Ending: Not expected to be a harem ending.
It's a little disappointing that there will be no harem ending, but I'm sure Selebus will still make it a masterpiece.

I think the Dark Route will start in chapter 4, and that all these parts will be equally as long.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I still wonder about how Wakana, Osako, Rin, and Otoha are going to join the harem though, I expect it to be well written, and not just as a "everyone miraculously falls in love with MC" like a lot of other harem games do it, Selebus is an amazing writer after all.
Rin has already confessed that she's really into Sensei, she's just shoving that off to the side right now because she prefers girls and Otoha didn't say no. If anything happens to break Rin's heart, falling into Sensei's arms is pretty much a given.

Wakana's also not that hard to see hooking up with Sensei. Osako kind of makes it clear that she is worried that Sensei can pull Wakana away from her, which would imply that Wakana's either bi, or something like a sapiosexual (attracted to minds rather than genders) or gray ace. Sensei's got enough knowledge of poetry to appeal to her intellectually (hence Osako's concern), and with Imari pulling them both to happy hours, there are going to be more opportunities for them to to get to know each other and for that to develop into something. Either that, or Imari gets them both drunk and convinces them to have a threesome. I wouldn't put it past her.

Otoha is trickier. Either Rin's attraction to Sensei becomes an issue and Otoha agrees to an ill-advised threesome to try and resolve the tension, or something else that would seem very....unusual. At the moment, she doesn't really seem to see him as a guy, and her alarm at the idea of him sleeping with Chika was such that I think she'll be one of the last ones to hook up with him.

Osako -- the only way I see this working is if Wakana doms her into it. We've seen that when Wakana is in dom node, Osako is powerless.

I think it's a good time to repost this post from last year, back when Selebus was still cruising around here. It's a general roadmap of the game's trajectory. He's indicated that we're about %20-25 of the way through, so we'll probably see the Dark Route either in Chapter 4, or at the end of Chapter 4 (I suspect the Chapter 4 cliffhanger will kick it off fully, with Chapter 4 itself feeling half Harem/Half Dark)

1668207961062.png

Reactions: ratsenkio

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Rin has already confessed that she's really into Sensei, she's just shoving that off to the side right now because she prefers girls and Otoha didn't say no. If anything happens to break Rin's heart, falling into Sensei's arms is pretty much a given.

Wakana's also not that hard to see hooking up with Sensei. Osako kind of makes it clear that she is worried that Sensei can pull Wakana away from her, which would imply that Wakana's either bi, or something like a sapiosexual (attracted to minds rather than genders) or gray ace. Sensei's got enough knowledge of poetry to appeal to her intellectually (hence Osako's concern), and with Imari pulling them both to happy hours, there are going to be more opportunities for them to to get to know each other and for that to develop into something. Either that, or Imari gets them both drunk and convinces them to have a threesome. I wouldn't put it past her.

Otoha is trickier. Either Rin's attraction to Sensei becomes an issue and Otoha agrees to an ill-advised threesome to try and resolve the tension, or something else that would seem very....unusual. At the moment, she doesn't really seem to see him as a guy, and her alarm at the idea of him sleeping with Chika was such that I think she'll be one of the last ones to hook up with him.

Osako -- the only way I see this working is if Wakana doms her into it. We've seen that when Wakana is in dom node, Osako is powerless.
Wakana was also already wavering at the first Friday night out with Imani, I think she would have cracked if Osako didn't show up when she did.

I think you make good points though.

It's pretty impressive that Selebus has thought this far ahead, it's very reassuring.

I think the first 5 purity routes I want to see are Miku, Niki, Ami, Ayane, and Rin (no specific order).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
apologies that these questions have likely been brought up before...

-how long is the rework content? is the best way to cover it simply starting over and if so, how far do i need to get?
-is it worth it?
-does anyone have a complete save (without the rin betrayal, without yumi knowing about chika, and with all scenes unlocked)

thanks

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

-how long is the rework content? is the best way to cover it simply starting over and if so, how far do i need to get?
-is it worth it?
-does anyone have a complete save (without the rin betrayal, without yumi knowing about chika, and with all scenes unlocked)

thanks
1) Its long. Hours upon hours of content. You can automatically unlock the ability to replay all rework content after going up to chapter 3.
2) Only worth it if you're a completionist. I recommend you to skip all previously read text.
3) Here's the save. I used an external cheat editor to raise the stats real high, but it is a complete save. Floor 1 won the dorm way, BTW.

I don't wanna be a bad homie, looks like I have to start from the beginning :)
In case you don't want to start at the beggining, here is a complete save as of Nov. 11, 2022

Edit: Changed "Dorm 1" to "Floor 1"

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

-is it worth it?

thanks
The bulk of the rework spans from the start of the game all the way to the beach event, or the first half of chapter 1. The rework largely consists of 1) A visual overhaul of the early character art 2) slowing down the pace of how quickly Makoto, Futaba, Ami, and Ayane jump into Sensei's pants, and 3) introducing the games darker tone earlier.

As far as individual scenes go, beyond most of the early sex content being pulled out, so too were any blowjob animations (because Selebus didn't like how they looked, apparently), the Ami sex dream in the very early game was changed into something on par with the game's horror themes, and Room with the Clocks was completely changed.

If you're playing the game for the mystery of what's going on, it's worth it. If you're playing it for the loli sex scenes, it's not.

A note on using a save game to skip over segments -- if you're interested in the story, bear in mind that as the game progresses, more and more parts of each scene are locked behind specific flags, and the Replay feature has a default set of flags that don't include those bits. If you care about the story and want to get caught up, use a save editor to set your stats to an absurd level (to skip the grind) and play all the way through.

Reactions: Blazerer

Yet Another Anon

Feb 20, 2022
1) Its long. Hours upon hours of content. You can automatically unlock the ability to replay all rework content after going up to chapter 3.
2) Only worth it if you're a completionist. I recommend you to skip all previously read text.
3) Here's the save. I used an external cheat editor to raise the stats real high, but it is a complete save. Dorm 1 won the dorm way, BTW.

In case you don't want to start at the beggining, here is a complete save as of Nov. 11, 2022
Do you have a save file before The River Styx/Whispers of the World/The event where Makoto founds out about his dad?

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
So here's what I wanna know: are there consequences for using cheats in this yet? Because I saw something about that somewhere

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So here's what I wanna know: are there consequences for using cheats in this yet? Because I saw something about that somewhere
It marks your save as a cheater, and if you complete a reset, I think its the second reset, without seeing the scene that gives you the answer needed for it, and without a save past it, it gives a game over screen.

Reactions: Dringar

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i'm playing the game from the start now again aft missing a makoto scene
This new rework of the beginning... I cant say I hate it. It has some good points, unfortunately these good points seem to be overshadowed by in-continuity issues regarding event timings that were not there in the previous version. I kind of expected it with a big overhaul like that though or im just loking back with rose tinted glasses.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
On top of what k1n5l4y3r said, having a save file marked for cheating also changes dialogue in some scenes. So far, cheating doesn't have a huge impact in most cases, but it may later on, like determining an ending to the game in the far future. Or it may do nothing. It's something of a risk.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
It has some good points, unfortunately these good points seem to be overshadowed by in-continuity issues regarding event timings that were not there in the previous version.
I had those impressions too. There wasn't anything contradictory but somehow still felt off about the sequences of events and just the way dialogues lined up from scene to scene. I think Selebus is just not very good at continuity when he does large chunks of content at once.

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes