Rholeaf

Jul 9, 2021
Im a dumb fuck and stuck on the reset questions. Can some one tell me where yumi had her first knockout take place?

probiermich123

Jan 8, 2019
Skill issue
the last update just shows that Sel spends more time on this "war" than on the quality of the game and it is only getting worse. the puzzle was annoying and nothing else, there are more mistakes and bugs in this update than in the last 6 put together, the story is getting worse, the characters are getting more shallow and the story is more rushed as this goes on, etc.
this had the potential to be one of the best vn out there. now it is just stupid.

Rholeaf

Jul 9, 2021
Im a dumb fuck and stuck on the reset questions. Can some one tell me where yumi had her first knockout take place?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
the last update just shows that Sel spends more time on this "war" than on the quality of the game and it is only getting worse. the puzzle was annoying and nothing else, there are more mistakes and bugs in this update than in the last 6 put together, the story is getting worse, the characters are getting more shallow and the story is more rushed as this goes on, etc.
this had the potential to be one of the best vn out there. now it is just stupid.
Well, the Osaka bug goes away once you disable the DRM at least :KEK:

I'd say how to fix the DRM to have avoided it in the first place, but, you know...

• Haha
Reactions: El_Zane_123

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Eh, story seems fine so far and this "war" started here, maybe Sel shouldn't prolong it but here we are and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

probiermich123

Jan 8, 2019
Well, the Osaka bug goes away once you disable the DRM at least :KEK:

I'd say how to fix the DRM to have avoided it in the first place, but, you know...
didn't have the problem. just minor things like wrong names shown during dialogue and so on. feels rushed generally though. definately not worth the money anymore. even 20$ total would be steep at this point.

Reactions: vehemental

leatherboy1966

Nov 28, 2017
Wow, so downloading those illegal care packages was the thing that bricked the game! I started 0.29.0 anew anyways (I lost my previous saves in a computer crash) but it was a bit of an unpleasant surprise anyways.

Noneoftheless, I've learned my lesson. Keep my grubby paws off subscriber-only content, got it. Well played, Selebus. I'm not even mad, just impressed.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Well if maya was 2nd tsun, yumi would be the 1st
she actually hinted at she WAS falling in love with him but she is too... (idk the best word) disgusted/confused with him/herself and she doesn't know anymore/like him anymore.
how true that is, we shall see though.

I hope you guys are right, I've had a massive thing for Yumi since "The town has two halves" in chapter 1. I can't wait for even the slightest rehashing of a H-scene. The one with Nodoka blackmailing her didn't satisfy. I actually like her character and want something 1 on 1 whether it be bad or good. More Yumi content is always good.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Wow, so downloading those illegal care packages was the thing that bricked the game! I started 0.29.0 anew anyways (I lost my previous saves in a computer crash) but it was a bit of an unpleasant surprise anyways.

Noneoftheless, I've learned my lesson. Keep my grubby paws off subscriber-only content, got it. Well played, Selebus. I'm not even mad, just impressed.
Care package for anyone affected by the DRM:

Patched gui.rpy file that will disable the DRM (this is all you need if you have NOT launched the game with the Care Packages installed)

In case you DO get schwacked by the DRM and lose your saves:

1-1-LT1.save is a complete .28 save for "good uncle" path (Note: you need the Guide Mod linked in the original post to use this. Sorry!)
1-5-LT1.save is a complete .28 save for "bad uncle" path courtesy Bingoogus
persistent.zip with complete .28 persistent file
Original .29 script.rpy file since the DRM will also overwrite it

Make sure to rename the .rpy files after downloading to remove the numbers and the underscore in front of the filename before replacing the ones in your LessonsInLove-xx/game directory with them.

Saves go in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671 or in LessonsInLove-xx/game/saves

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes