Jul 31, 2021
I had very little urge to play it, still haven't finished the last update... it's become painfully tedious to slog through the word vomit that is each update in hopes of a little bit of something interesting happening.
I'm with you there, I've found this game to be very interesting in the earlier stages. One of the reasons why I haven't gotten back to playing this after a long hiatus is precisely due to more dialogue than there is anything more noteable going on. That's not to say the game is bad imo but I just can't be bothered with wanting to continue it atm. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree and haseobk

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Looks like those who cheated are getting their affections points back to 0, don't forget to use URM to by-pass the cheater flag
I did not change the cheater flag for my good bad uncle save, and I just realized the zero affection across the broad.

Except for Ami, who's been increased to literally one million affection point and is creeping me the fuck out (or maybe bc I am a good bad uncle?)

Edit: oh and Niki is exempted as well. HMM

Reactions: DrFree

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
If Sel still lurks around this forum, I want him to know that I think this game is incredible and I have supported the game in the past for YEARS, but I have stopped my support due to his combative behavior.

I get that he is really upset with the pirates, but man, the more you try to do shit, you're just gonna aggravate them and encourage leakers more and more. I feel like there's a non-insignificant amount of people that would re-support you if you just took a step back and carried on, like Caribdis does with his game and leaks (as an example).

I want to support you but the way you're going about this just turns me off from doing so

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
what happened with the saves? I just played it and it seemed fine... will they get deleted at the end or something?
Apparently, if you have any of the care packages installed but are not a subscriber, the game will delete your saves and give you a cheeky message. It was really impressive coding, since a lot of code monkeys on F95's side seemed to praise it. It does a lot of other nifty stuff as well, and I'd recommend going back a few pages to read what it can do. Problem's been solved though, so just find the fixes if you downloaded the CP. It blows my mind that someone was able to do all this with the Renpy engine.

Reactions: haseobk

foxyboi123

Aug 23, 2022
Apparently, if you have any of the care packages installed but are not a subscriber, the game will delete your saves and give you a cheeky message. It was really impressive coding, since a lot of code monkeys on F95's side seemed to praise it. It does a lot of other nifty stuff as well, and I'd recommend going back a few pages to read what it can do. Problem's been solved though, so just find the fixes if you downloaded the CP. It blows my mind that someone was able to do all this with the Renpy engine.
LOL, this is kinda genius ngl. I personally never cared about the packages so its fine i guess, but anyway thanks for your summary!

Reactions: LuisD and Axismundi

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole "you're worried what it will do to you" comment is what sealed it for me.

Daisy has already told us that her name is Akira's favorite flower, and Ayane's comment to the effect of "I made sure it was something you really like" paired with "worried what it will do to you" really implies that by answering the question, we're naming Daisy.

I don't think "abortion" is a good word for it. The fetus wasn't killed. It was undone. Metaphorically speaking, the toothpaste was put back into the tube. So we have a nascent life that lost it's physical form inside a time bubble that has no end and no beginning.

Which effectively created a supernatural being that exists outside of time and space, appears to be immune to the rules of the time bubble, and is something of a wildcard in whatever the gods are planning.

And the fact that most of her appearances are keyed to sleeping with Sara or Ami makes it...interesting. I'm not sure what the implication of that is just yet, especially now that she's tied directly to Ayane.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Don't get me wrong, the date is lovely and her blushing is CUTE, but she's become this suddenly complicated girl and the whole date thing is just......too tropey to belong to her at this current time point (hell, this is the "most date" date so far imo and it's with her out of all people?). Like I don't even think she is capable of recognizing that titjob takoyaki being inappropriate, let alone dropping them on the floor wasting food on purpose? Is this the same ramen girl we know?
Here's the thing. Tsuneyo is masking.

She is coded as being on the autism spectrum -- she's very literal, she doesn't pick up on sarcasm, she has a well-defined special interest (noodles), misses subtext regularly, and we've seen that she's been masking in the past (we briefly see the real Tsuneyo at the end of the second Halloween event when she walks in on Akira and Molly).

Her father probably sheltered her to protect her, because public schools can be a harsh place for someone on the spectrum, so she's not as world wise as the other girls, but she's also probably not as naive as she plays. She came to an awfully quick assumption about what happened at Halloween for someone who projects the level of naivette she does.

So when Sensei spends the day with her, she reflects on the media she's consumed with Molly, and acts like a girl in a romance anime. She doesn't know how to act, so she's faking it. It's what she always does. We won't see the real Tsuneyo with any regularity until she feels safe to drop her mask or until she's forced to -- either because she's too exhausted to keep it up, or she's in emergency mode like she was in that Halloween event (or when Yumi was attempting to kill Nodoka, I think that was a mask-off moment as well)

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes