Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
When it was first ordered to him (in a coded message in a Yasu scene), I assumed that he had to take her virginity by Winter.

But the way it's worded would imply that he might need to take it by force (because he's taking something he shouldn't have, rather than something freely given).
What's up with that btw? cum on me only has two seasons and they change by reset so shouldn't it be winter now? Did he fail or were we just wrong on what it was he had to take? Is there anything that could be somewhat of a match? Maybe, naming Daisy? I don't think so but as always, i suck at this...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What's up with that btw? cum on me only has two seasons and they change by reset so shouldn't it be winter now? Did he fail or were we just wrong on what it was he had to take? Is there anything that could be somewhat of a match? Maybe, naming Daisy? I don't think so but as always, i suck at this...
Seasons span two resets, not 1.

Each chapter is one season -- Chapter 1 was summer, Chapter 2 was winter, and Chapter 3 is summer again.

So he has until the next reset to meet that goal.

Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Seasons span two resets, not 1.

Each chapter is one season -- Chapter 1 was summer, Chapter 2 was winter, and Chapter 3 is summer again.

So he has until the next reset to meet that goal.
that or his memory is something he is not supposed to have... because of someones fuckery

Is Futaba finally fucked?
a long time ago

• Wow
Reactions: TheVirginHunter

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
When it was first ordered to him (in a coded message in a Yasu scene), I assumed that he had to take her virginity by Winter.

But the way it's worded would imply that he might need to take it by force (because he's taking something he shouldn't have, rather than something freely given).
Yea apparently taking Futaba’s v-card didn’t quite fulfill the requirement. So it either has to be from a specific someone, or like you said “by force” (or it wasn’t about virginity at all but I doubt it).

I just hope that this won’t be about Yumi and Sensei won’t experience another massive fast forward to the future that brings him directly to his deadline (though I am 9/10 sure that he will miss the bar for whatever reason)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yea apparently taking Futaba’s v-card didn’t quite fulfill the requirement. So it either has to be from a specific someone, or like you said “by force” (or it wasn’t about virginity at all but I doubt it).

I just hope that this won’t be about Yumi and Sensei won’t experience another massive fast forward to the future that brings him directly to his deadline (though I am 9/10 sure that he will miss the bar for whatever reason)
Futaba lost her virginity in the first update of Chapter 3, Sensei didn't get the command until two updates later.

And it's not just anyone's virginity, because NIki would have qualified.

So it's either someone specific (liekly Yasu, the initial messenger, or Sana, who has clearly been chosen for something), or the force element is at play.

But I do expect that he will not meet the deadline, and that the consequences for that failure will be what push us into Chapter 4 and very likely, a much darker Winter.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone ever wondered why it's "this town has two halves"?
The one thing that came up the most was always "a brain has two too" for me.
Would also explain the barrier (skull).

And what about only two seasons? Summer and Winter?
If (digging old theory where Sensei is in coma) Sensei would only expierence day and night in the outside world, day would be summer, and night, winter.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes