Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think i can explain it any better. Just, you're not alone with problems like that in the Lil player base. If that makes more sense?
I think you're thinking too much for an ongoing (and light hearted) joke about me missing tonnes of shit the theory gang all pick up on.

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Probably. Can probably undo it with a console command. I think the variable is just a bolean (or treated as one since python doesn't discriminate with variables) called "cheater" or something. As for save editing, I use saveeditonline.com. Just find your save, throw it in there, and look for what you want to edit. Affection being [CHARACTER NAME]_love and lust being [NAME]_lust.
Do you know code mark? i search cheat cant found it

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think it's "cheater" if you can't find you're probably searching wrong, but I only used URM so I don't know how to use the save editor.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How to remove it?
Search “cheater” or “cheat” flag within the save (don’t remember the actual name of the variable); set its value to 0 or false if it shows as 1 or true (URM and saveeditonline work the same in that manner)

Dc345

May 27, 2020
So if you used the cheat to be a good homie and you got flagged for does it reverse it or do you stay a good homie?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So there is no extra content (interaction) for the winners or losers or if its a tie?
Small dialogue differences, but nothing that would impact the game.

So if you used the cheat to be a good homie and you got flagged for does it reverse it or do you stay a good homie?
If good homie is flagged true you'd stay good homie, but if cheater is flagged true you will be caught by the cheater trap and lose all affection with the girls except for Ami which would soar to millions.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Small dialogue differences, but nothing that would impact the game.

Ah, thanks for the info man.

If good homie is flagged true you'd stay good homie, but if cheater is flagged true you will be caught by the cheater trap and lose all affection with the girls except for Ami which would soar to millions.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
im missing one of Mikus replays, the middle one in the second row, her having over 100 affection and invinting her does not do anything, where did i miss that?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
im missing one of Mikus replays, the middle one in the second row, her having over 100 affection and invinting her does not do anything, where did i miss that?
This scene is part of the Second Dorm Wars event sequence. It's a scene that is missed if you start that event chain (at A Walk Through Hell) without a minimum of 10 LP for Miku and 30 LP for Kirin and during the event chain Miku must beat her opponent. The scene is an event for Kirin so you should have a Kirin event labelled in red with a line through it.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
This scene is part of the Second Dorm Wars event sequence. It's a scene that is missed if you start that event chain (at A Walk Through Hell) without a minimum of 10 LP for Miku and 30 LP for Kirin.
You also have to give the win to Miku, if you choose Uta you'd miss the scene.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes