fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is it normal that after finishing .29 that nobody opens their rooms in the doorms anymore?
I also lost all effection points..and amis have gone through the roof. I only cheated because i was stuck in the game for hundreds of days :(

EDIT: Okay i just have to earn points again, well.. thats annoying but better than have my entire save broken.
The cheater flag got you :(
You can edit your saves (URM, saveeditonline.com, etc) to get your stats back, or you can cheat again :LOL:
Not sure about not being able to access each dorm room though; mine cheated save still can.

Reactions: k8117171

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You can edit your saves (URM, saveeditonline.com, etc) to get your stats back, or you can cheat again :LOL:
Not sure about not being able to access each dorm room though; mine cheated save still can.
Dorms usually became unlocked after an event that happened at a certain Affection threshold, so until you get the affection back up, they're probably closed to you again.

If you immediately used an editor to reset your stats, you probably didn't notice this.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Out of sheer boredom I decided to find the habitats/sightings of all council of plants members because their appearances in each scene definitely mean something, and is definitely not because they're just some commonly used props in Koikatsu
(this sentence alone already sounds extremely stupid)
1681230711161.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just pls give me one of those lapses and bring me to the next update...

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Out of sheer boredom I decided to find the habitats/sightings of all council of plants members because their appearances in each scene definitely mean something, and is definitely not because they're just some commonly used props in Koikatsu
(this sentence alone already sounds extremely stupid)
View attachment 2538556

just pls give me one of those lapses and bring me to the next update...
You have far too much time on your hands, but i'm not going admonish you, people like you provide the fuel for the theories and i enjoy that shit like popcorn so you do you, enjoy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Thanks for the website, i started grinding ingame and stopped after 5 minutes because it sucks.. do i only need to edit the Amilove or the Amipoints too?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the website, i started grinding ingame and stopped after 5 minutes because it sucks.. do i only need to edit the Amilove or the Amipoints too?
This is probably the best option for you to get your affection points back. You have to use the in-game console but it will be much easier and faster to use than the URM or online save editor.

This is the original post with instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-8455558

This is an updated version that also works with individual girls: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10344469

When you're in the console, also set "cheater = False" and "punished = False" to get the original cheat menu functionality back (though if you use it again you'll just get schwacked again in the future probably).

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Can anyone assist with how to trigger the Otoha event titled 'King Midas'. I have 31 affection with her and have completed the Niki event 'How to make Love stay'. According to the information in the wiki it should trigger when visiting the dorms. Is there a specific day requirement that is unlisted or is there some other fix needed? Thank you all in advance.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Can anyone assist with how to trigger the Otoha event titled 'King Midas'. I have 31 affection with her and have completed the Niki event 'How to make Love stay'. According to the information in the wiki it should trigger when visiting the dorms. Is there a specific day requirement that is unlisted or is there some other fix needed? Thank you all in advance.
I believe you have to go to Otoha's room on the weekend

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I believe you have to go to Otoha's room on the weekend
Cheers for the steer. It was specifically Sunday. I'd seen on here someone mention going to the dorms on Sunday but they said it was for her last event so I'd assumed they meant 'Breaking Character'

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I just thought about the rain situation in Kumon-Mi, what if the rains are divine intervention like the black-outs, people don't remember the rain directly, only when it's pointed out, that's why they say it never rains.
Then things like Miku freaking out, Uta losing her panties and whatever is happening to Kaori in the preview is god's intervention into something.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hey, I just thought about the rain situation in Kumon-Mi, what if the rains are divine intervention like the black-outs, people don't remember the rain directly, only when it's pointed out, that's why they say it never rains.
Then things like Miku freaking out, Uta losing her panties and whatever is happening to Kaori in the preview is god's intervention into something.
Tying with the fact that raining in Kumon-mi always came with bad things, my interpretation for it is a poetic one: the sky is literally crying and it represents some kind of “bad omen” since this world is a “supposed happy place” made for Sensei (hence the reason why there is little to no raining).

Maybe this pocket universe isn’t made perfect and rainy days are cracks in the system, or maybe it’s a sign that every once in a while gods decide to be bitches and rub salt on old wounds.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
After this scene I am getting this error and several other errors right after if I hit ignore. Think it will matter if I try Sunday?

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
After this scene I am getting this error and several other errors right after if I hit ignore. Think it will matter if I try Sunday?
It won't matter what day you try to do this event. The error will occur everytime Osako says something. If i'm not mistaken there is a bugfix in the first post that solves this.

Reactions: Pervyfox

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
It won't matter what day you try to do this event. The error will occur everytime Osako says something. If i'm not mistaken there is a bugfix in the first post that solves this.

I installed that bugfix if it is for v0.29.0....but now I am questioning that lol.

Edit: Guess I did not. Seems to be ok now. I had downloaded the bugfix, guess I never got around to installing it lol.

Thanks for the assist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Did the theory ever came up that what ever machine Tsuneyo is running at tojo ramen is responcible for the restart of the world? I thought it before but now that it happend right at the moment its pretty obvious or am i missing something?

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes