kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.29.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.29.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: TheLarceny

aidolfaichler

Mar 7, 2022
´Did you do the DRM thing? You have to remove the DRM if you dont do that when install the care pacages deletes all your saves
i didn't do that, KEK. and i've also relauched the game that gives me;
79 6F 75 20 77 6F 75 6C 64 6E 27 74 20 64 6F 77 6E 6C 6F 61 64 20 61 20 63 61 72 2E 2E 2E
which translates to
you wouldn't download a car...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
is there some trick to installing it? because dragging it into my saves folder gives me an error when i try to load it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no real clue, it's asking for an attribute called event in the storemodule... are you not using the latest version of the game maybe? If it's asking for something that it doesn't have that's the only real idea i can think of outside of your files being messed with cause of the DRM, in which case use the files and instructions in that link to repair your game.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
thanks for the link to them, installing the guide mod worked. sadly its a bit too far for the amy sauna scene so i guess i'll have to start a fresh file anyways

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
thanks for the link to them, installing the guide mod worked. sadly its a bit too far for the amy sauna scene so i guess i'll have to start a fresh file anyways
Here's all of my good uncle saves for you. I have no idea which one is closest to the scene you want, but sorting through them is going to be a hell of a lot easier than starting over from square one.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Here's all of my good uncle saves for you. I have no idea which one is closest to the scene you want, but sorting through them is going to be a hell of a lot easier than starting over from square one.

30-1 is the end choice of the mom dorm war mission, thank you so much for all those saves, saved me so much time haha

Reactions: vehemental

Bruhmomento123!

Feb 7, 2023
So if I just make a firewall rule to block all inbound and outbound traffic from the game do I even need to worry about scrubbing the IDs off of the care packages? From what I understand it sends a check request back to the website server to see if the ID is already used so if it can’t communicate it shouldn’t matter right?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So if I just make a firewall rule to block all inbound and outbound traffic from the game do I even need to worry about scrubbing the IDs off of the care packages? From what I understand it sends a check request back to the website server to see if the ID is already used so if it can’t communicate it shouldn’t matter right?
For now, that's all you would need, yes.

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Is it normal that after finishing .29 that nobody opens their rooms in the doorms anymore?
I also lost all effection points..and amis have gone through the roof. I only cheated because i was stuck in the game for hundreds of days :(

EDIT: Okay i just have to earn points again, well.. thats annoying but better than have my entire save broken.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes