barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Tbf having the same name here and in discord is a retarded move. If youre going to leak sub content then be smart about it. Have a different name, make an alt and only use it to grab content? Theres eyes everywhere friend.
Was there for two years.

Apparently those eyes are really fucking blind.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What spoiler says.

Does anyone knows if it is legit? someone posted it in a FB group, he said that Sel once posted it in the discord but couldn't find it (Didn't searched it too much because Im too lazy).
I had a strange mind rollercoaster when slowly scrolling down that went "What who are these anime gir- AHA FINALLY SOMEONE I RECOGN- oh wait that's Sana"

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
Any help here guys? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.
Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes