DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You forgot the possibility of the ultimate cop-out: Maya is fine after the reset and nothing changes but the outfits.
There's an infinity of possibilities, but something like that or Sel getting killed by an asteroid shaped like Sensei's penis, before the update comes out, are simply possibilities not worth processing, imo.

Seriously though, if that actually happens, I might just drop this...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It should be required for true ending route
Watch it be required for a "100%". You'll miss a happy event or main event otherwise, and have to go all the way back to Chapter 1.

I can see Noriko dressing up as a Pony for Sensei, since she's into Furry stuff... and she's Noriko meaning she'd probably do anything for him, anyway. Same with Ami and maybe Ayane.

If the Nakayamas dress up as ponies for a future Threesome, then let it be known, I called that shit. Watch Niki be a secret Pegasister.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
There's an infinity of possibilities, but something like that or Sel getting killed by an asteroid shaped like Sensei's penis, before the update comes out, are simply possibilities not worth processing, imo.

Seriously though, if that actually happens, I might just drop this...
That would be a very stupid move from Sel, but at this point I don't even know what to expect. What I do want though is an explanation that would make sense, whatever that means inside of that fucked up world, not just a because reasons kind of thing.

Edit: If that did happen though, I don't know if I would also drop it but it would seriously diminish my interest in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol and DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I feel like there's 4 possibilities going forward with Maya.

P1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P2:
P3:
P4:

Also, there's a doubtful, but I suppose 5th possibility that I could see:

Whatever happens is sure to make things interesting.
I would prefer 2 or 3 to happen. 5 would be more funny than serious, even if several events changed because of him.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You forgot the possibility of the ultimate cop-out: Maya is fine after the reset and nothing changes but the outfits.
Even I, who adore Maya, wouldn't think that would be cool, Selly already did that at the beginning of chapter 3, it wouldn't make sense for him to do it again, I think.

Reactions: Riolol

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Even I, who adore Maya, wouldn't think that would be cool, Selly already did that at the beginning of chapter 3, it wouldn't make sense for him to do it again, I think.
But what if it happened again? Surely everything done so far has made sense?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, I didn't know and I didn't expect that last fact hahahaha

Will she tell Akira someday???
Unless it slips or she thinks he'd be into it, I doubt it. Although, the fact Noriko has a leash, a collar, wants to be walked around, and barks on cue:
Kind of makes me think that she's not that good at hiding it.

There's a reason Sensei has mentioned she might actually be a dog:

Actually, it gets a little more interesting, when you realize Maya is considered a stray cat:
Both Maya and Noriko are compared to certain animals by Sensei, wear collars/chokers, were tutored/trained by Sensei, and also act like his pets that desperately want his affection in different ways.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Unless it slips or she thinks he'd be into it, I doubt it. Although, the fact Noriko has a leash, a collar, wants to be walked around, and barks on cue:
Kind of makes me think that she's not that good at hiding it.

There's a reason Sensei has mentioned she might actually be a dog:

Actually, it gets a little more interesting, when you realize Maya is considered a stray cat:
Both Maya and Noriko are compared to certain animals by Sensei, wear collars/chokers, were tutored/trained by Sensei, and also act like his pets that desperately want his affection in different ways.
Ami also wanted to play cat with Sensei, but he turned her down (what a bummer). We need more stuff like that, it's cute.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Old Sensei was a big fan of petplay, didn't him?

By the way, Maya was a cat and told us about killing kittens in
From we know, that something, that buried underneath our feet is a cute puppy. Are there any ideas about puppies as a metaphor?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami also wanted to play cat with Sensei, but he turned her down (what a bummer). We need more stuff like that, it's cute.
Cat-Girls. Cat-Girls everywhere:
HOPE is not the Answer. Cat-Girls are.

Sorry, what was the question? I got distracted. Oh, yeah, I agree:

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes