DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
When I was reviewing it I also came to this conclusion they won't be able to find out who Akira lost to him, it's like this because Maya and Akira's relationship only Ayane knew what it was like and also if most girls knew they wouldn't think it was This is because for them "Maya" is still there alive and well, at the moment only Ayane, Makoto and possibly Ami know why Akira is like this.
To add on to this, it seems that both Wakana and Nodoka think:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure she is. The game hinted it multiple times as well as it not making sense to just kill her of for good. She can converse about the resets without going into a loop, so something's still there. I'm sure the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad will look into that later, and probably try to get her to the rooftop again. They'll probably try to get her to make contact with Sensei as well, but I'm not sure of the repercussions of doing so.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I actually don't think Maya's current personality is not that different from prime-Maya; a lot less jaded and nonchalant sure, but still not that different to me, with the exception of
Same old Bird Nerd to me:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm sad and angry, I knew that Akira would break more serially, I didn't think it would be so much that he wouldn't even have thoughts. I seriously wanted to see more monologues from him like what he's really feeling at that moment, even though it's obvious what he feels, I wanted to see his most intimate thoughts about it.

Reactions: Icez2567

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Wow. Just finished the update. It gave way more information than I was expecting.

Also, you think it was planned to end the way it did or was it just because he didn't have time to finish the generic events?
This version brought me more questions than answers :ROFLMAO:

I think there wasn't time because like I said, this version seems like it was cut in half, like we only saw 50% of it and the rest will be released later.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes