Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If Yasu is gonna sit on Sensei's face to make him closer to god.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't be the first person to make "friends" that way...

Still, whatever is going to happen next update has to be interesting. I doubt Kaori was invited, tbh, which might cause problems.

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Hi guys, I lost the save while trying to install DLС, can any of you share the full save 0.40.0 please?

Khaly

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, if inst too much asking, can someone explain me how the AMY happy event works? i may be fucked myself hard there

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone have a download think with all the official (not fan-made) main menu background images ever made?

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Some thoughts on the Yasu plotline in the upcoming update:

Yasu has apparently been severed from HOPE but is still hearing someone:
The Emissary of Pegasus appeared during Pareidolia's reset event:
There are prior indications that Yasu could have been "infected" by the restored Sekai:
Yasu told the emissary of Pegasus that she has laid the foundation for a New Hope populated by sunflowers, again connecting to Sekai. It seems to me like Sekai/Pareidolia are trying to corrupt Yasu's church and use it for their own purposes.

And who do we have visiting the church:
  • Sensei: has Sekai/Pareidolia inside of him
  • Kaori: has Sekai/Pareidolia inside of her
  • Sana: Pareidolia has been fucking with her mind and probably isn't done, given her rapid personality shift in Chapter 4
  • Nodoka: has apparently been receiving instruction/information from The World/Sekai
That leaves Touka as the odd one out. The Emissary of Pegasus did demand a sacrifice...

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
just stumbled upon this:
Given when daisy bell usually plays, and the freelancers being confirmed as "children of the clockwork", I think we can add "daisy bell" as another one of the evidences of the cycles being a sort of simulation.

I mean that it should be added with "users", "terminals", "templates", and stuff like that when we discuss it - it doesn't seem like the first ever song to be "sang" by a computer being there when we're dealing with "supernatural" things would be a coincidence.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
just stumbled upon this:

View attachment 3725086 Given when daisy bell usually plays, and the freelancers being confirmed as "children of the clockwork", I think we can add "daisy bell" as another one of the evidences of the cycles being a sort of simulation.

I mean that it should be added with "users", "terminals", "templates", and stuff like that when we discuss it - it doesn't seem like the first ever song to be "sang" by a computer being there when we're dealing with "supernatural" things would be a coincidence.
It's also a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey where HAL sings "Daisy Bell" while his memory is being wiped.

EDIT:

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes