vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
A new version of the DRM removal patch (replace your gui.rpy in the LiL/game folder with this one) for the new version of Renpy, and a new 0.42 script file if yours got deleted by loading the game with ill-sourced Care Packages. All of the ones hosted here should be free of the code that will trigger it, but you never know...

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Might as well link the whole scene since the entire event is a reference to it from start to finish pose wise.
This helps a lot since it means we can basically cut out that entire part of the happy event as a blatant reproduction of another scene. We just have to keep what Himawari whispers in the theorycrafting, since even the arms bending back is from twin peaks.

Debrivea16

Sep 18, 2022
It was foretold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then
The most beautiful thing about this is that it is a misunderstanding but it very much also isn't. If you were to see this event without paying much attention you'd manage to think Selebus forgot who Yumi was and was getting things to happen too fast.
Basically, this event marked the beginning of the Yumi arc for real (just listen to the song that plays). Not the girl that was sexually assaulted by her professor being controlled by supernatural entities. But the Yumi that has probably been his girlfriend countless times, and even though neither can remember, they recognize that it probably happened, that at any moment they could lose eachother again, and that these feelings, and their sheer level is the real deal.

They love eachother. And have most likely loved one another a thousand times before. Memories or no memories, they keep gravitating towards one another.
It's Yumi's time to shine.
That yumi smile alone in the third panel is too adorable!!

Disas69

Apr 9, 2023
So, I downloaded the full game, moved my saves into folder, try to load them and get this shit. WTF is this and how to fix it? 1722587008734.png

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So, I downloaded the full game, moved my saves into folder, try to load them and get this shit. WTF is this and how to fix it? View attachment 3890988
I assume you have previously used repack by kasatik. In this case, you have to install guide mode to make your game saves work. Old version should work just fine (except you wouldn't beguided for new events), but I'm not certain would it work with new RenPY

Disas69

Apr 9, 2023
I assume you have previously used repack by kasatik. In this case, you have to install guide mode to make your game saves work. Old version should work just fine (except you wouldn't beguided for new events), but I'm not certain would it work with new RenPY
My God thank you. That's so simple but I haven't even thought about guidemod. I assumed it wont work on new renpy version so I didn't install it lol

Jul 23, 2021
This update really felt more like what got me into this in the first place. Not that the others this chapter have been bad but this one really just drove home 'something' that the others didn't. Whether it's subtle references or stuff that made me actually laugh or say 'fuck you selly' etc who knows.

Edit: Ami if you fucking murder Niki i'm gonna follow through on that playthrough where you get no cock and give all of my fucking affection to Niki or Yumi and i will pray selly lets me rub your fucking nose in it.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Someone for the love of God kill Nodoka, I swear that's all I ask. Someone has to, I don't know, bro, hit her, beat her to death, bro, she in the scene with Akira was worse than Osako asking questions, bro, Nodoka insisted on going until Akira broke down and hung up.
I think that was actually smart of her, she was trying to test something and it worked. So as shitty as her actions might be, she is a results first kind of person, and I fucking love that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think that was actually smart of her, she was trying to test something and it worked. So as shitty as her actions might be, she is a results first kind of person, and I fucking love that.
It really puts into perspective something I said prior to the update, on how we'll probably never be able to see the real Nodoka in this cycle. What follows is both on Nodoka and her revelations in this update.
So yeah, we should replay LiL with the understanding that everyone isn't only a time-looper, but also potentially a planeshifter now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes