Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Here's my review.
Good:
-Heroines design mostly on point
-Good potential
-Horror side adds a lil bit of creativity/mystery.

Bad:
-Feels like there's 10x more effort put into the "horror" scenes than the sex scenes.
-Puzzles that would take hundreds of hours of (mostly pointless)research inside the game if done without help.
-The good potential is not reached.
-Horror is mostly nonsensical, often pure waste of time screens, 20 fake end screens, random quotes from literature/famous people that have zero correlation with anything(kinda "fake depth" if you ask me)
-Sex scenes not that good
-Effort/time per sex scene is very high

This game is very long, even without reading everything, using max speed auto, this game takes 24+ hours to reach the current version's last scenes. Also, some heroines event chains are so long to finally get to bed them that at that point you don't even care anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you could say with this game the journey is better than the end goal, but the journey is pretty tedious for me. The horror is not scary at all and sometimes it makes you uneasy a bit. The horror is like doki doki meets liminal space meets dialup horror, but overall it's mostly random shit being displayed on screen. Doki Doki is more scary, and liminal/dialup/analog horror is pretty hard to do convincingly.

Conclusion: So yeah I give it 6/10, uncompleted and potential not reached and no hints that it will be reached. Also too long for what you get. The horror adds a bit of uniqueness but is more random and nonsensical than anything else. Best part is how the heroines look.

Two things, firstly, why are you posting your review as a comment? Post it as a review. Secondly, this game is really not about the sex content, but keep all of that in your review, please, this is a cerebral psychological thriller and the less folks we get coming in to bitch about the sex being lame the less often one of us has to explain what this game actually is.

Feb 17, 2024
Here's what I did. Just drag the file into the LiL/game folder. The double chevron ">>" moves the save page by 10.
Halp, I'm dumb and the new update broke the naming save mod.
EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it, though I don't know if removing text_style breaks anything else.
Code:
## Line 90 (before):
textbutton _("<<") action NullAction() text_style

## Line 90 (after):
textbutton _("<<") action NullAction()

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This is the problem when one of you guys makes a big post with really insightful shit but then end it on something funny... how do i react? If i give you the well deserved thinking emoji then you might think your humor fell flat, but if i give a laugh then you might think you weren't very insightful... in this cause laugh wins... cause MOYO :love:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Red room
A scene quite faithfully reconstructed from Twin Peaks. I don't necessarily think Himawari is dead by the time of this event just like how Laura Palmer was in the TV series (what does death mean to a shapeshifting unborn daughter anyway). As in, I think what is directly applicable here instead is "someone in the left chair is looking for something", and "a certain girl in the right chair has the answer". What Sensei wants to know is what happened to the rest of the beach trip according to what Moyo alludes to, and the message Himawari whispers brings us to the next scene where this beach trip is more addressed.

There are other foreboding words from both Moyo and Himawari in between that aren't directly from Twin Peaks:
  • H: At this rate you'll miss your ride
  • M: Halloween is coming
  • H: Something is right around the corner and it could catch if you keep this up (thought it was talking about Halloween for a sec)
  • M: You wouldn't want to miss "that extra pair of legs", and everyone that misses all looks a lot like you and they're all in the clouds now.
I have no idea whether Moyo and Himawari here are finishing each other's sentences or simply talking about their own separate things. If the both of them are on the same topic, then Sensei's existence might soon be in danger like how Sensei himself interprets it. Endangered by what exactly isn't all that clear for the time being. A reset? A certain entity? A certain girl? "That extra pair of legs" alone isn't enough for my imagination to go off. Besides, IF the both of them are on the same topic, that means you want to be caught in order to not end up in clouds when normally it's the other way around, and this is the part I don't get it at all.
[/SPOILER]

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Anyone know whats the next update/roadmap will be?
For future reference, all the roadmaps are shared here, and if you use the search tool for the version number you can usually pull up the results.

Note: Since this was originally posted, there's been an update stating the Animations will not be in this update.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yumi and Chika events, things are going down. Also two Chinami maybe getting them back together. Makoto finally has some time onscreen. Miku could be literally anything.

Now to the maybe sex: Touka and Tsubasa events. Could relate to Chika as well as Chika was already needing a mother figure, and if you're being cucked by your sister I think that qualifies. Sana could be having sex very soon after the picture message.

Sara and Yuki were both missing when Yuki wasn't at work. Maybe it's that. But it could also be that both of them relate to their respective daughters, as both of them have events as well.

I wonder if Karin will show up to talk to Akira, or it will finally be the Kanda sisters having a heart to heart.

The real hope is Osako/Wakana getting ready to breakup/experiment.

All in all, I'm not expecting many waves from the next update, it seems like it will be a calm one. Just following up on stuff or setting up some more.

Edit: When I say a calm one I don't mean USER2 will be involved. Damn you Selebus with your amount of "Ami has a callous mind (not a hint)" hints.

Last edited:

itsmebaz

May 7, 2020
Someone PLEASE recommend any book or game or show or anything that is something like this game and its psychological aspects. My standards are in space because of this syllabus dude man

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Someone PLEASE recommend any book or game or show or anything that is something like this game and its psychological aspects. My standards are in space because of this syllabus dude man
I understand you friend, I understand you.

I recommend Dissonance, it was the closest to awakening the same pleasure that LIL has in me.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I just saw what the events are in the next update and I'm really worried since there are two events with Chinami
No way Chinami's going to speedrun getting fucked or anything. She's barely had a interaction with Sensei since the reset and the only prompt she was involved with was choosing between her or Tsukasa. Her sister is also due to start some shit so less likely she's going to be free enough for shenanigans to happen.

That said I believe Tsukasa is in 0.44 and her last interaction seems to have been a stomachache like choice of dick or no dick. We're also supposedly getting a reset then so there's a moment of "fuck it" going on story wise where something crazy could happen and then either Sensei gets away with it, or maybe doesn't and that's part of dark route which is due to happen.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Kinda gettin sick of people taking away Sensei's, and thus, the player's agency. Nothing we do can matter in the long run since the game (and Selebus) can just be like "fuck you" and do whatever he wants.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Two things, firstly, why are you posting your review as a comment? Post it as a review. Secondly, this game is really not about the sex content, but keep all of that in your review, please, this is a cerebral psychological thriller and the less folks we get coming in to bitch about the sex being lame the less often one of us has to explain what this game actually is.
"cerebral psychological thriller"
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Damn, I picked the fuck Io route so I better see some worthwhile stuff going on in the next two updates. Everything she's saying in comparison to the opposite choice making me feel guilty

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Everything she's saying in comparison to the opposite choice making me feel guilty
It's supposed to make you feel guilty. Everytime Sensei gets to choose between being a monster and being...well still mostly a monster but slightly less awful, the choice is meant be uncomfortable, you're not supposed to feel good about it.

Reactions: Breadtaker

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Chika is half Filipina, half Japanese.

I get that there's some cultural and linguistic overlap between Latin America and the Philippines due to Spanish colonial influence, but Chika is absolutely not Latina.
I know Chika is Filipino. The whole Latina joke was going around the discord when she changed her hair color. Because she looks Latina with the black hair.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes