DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
The tragedy, with regard to Touka, is the apparent mismatch between what she and Sensei are looking for in each other. She indicates pretty clearly that she's sexually submissive, but Akira seems to see her as more and more a motherly figure.

I hope they can work this out when the time to use Chika's advice finally comes, ideally in a way that involves Touka being tied up and dominated.
I feel like Akira appreciates her motherly tendencies when he is instinctively looking for comfort and safety in a non-sexual way, like he did when he felt the reset coming.
But I don't see that as an issue for her, I very much see Akira able to still pound her senseless and dominate her sexually.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see a remake of the Akira x Chika arf arf scene with Touka on her own or her mother's bed. Probably minus the cosplay.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
There is no way he doesnt want normalfags to interact with the game when he has a discord.Thats just quality control 101,never and i mean never get a discord server for your project/s
if youve ever been on the discord its a large echo chamber of cock sucking normies and it hasnt changed in 4 years. the only change is sillybus openly being a greedy hypocrite since he makes enough money now. i constantly redirect ppl to just be here because its all the same content for free and no shadow speak about not using the console/urm to fix the game

Oct 1, 2023
if youve ever been on the discord its a large echo chamber of cock sucking normies and it hasnt changed in 4 years. the only change is sillybus openly being a greedy hypocrite since he makes enough money now. i constantly redirect ppl to just be here because its all the same content for free and no shadow speak about not using the console/urm to fix the game
I like this guy

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Ehm... but why do you have Selebus pfp now lol?

TBone9

Apr 6, 2023
I agree it's extremely hypocritical
"This underage girl is okay and I'll jerk off to her but this other one is more underage so I am going to make a fit and preach about morality, even tho I knew it was coming from miles away and technically we already saw it before with a boy but since it's a boy but not a girl I guess it's slightly better in my invisible morality scale"
Also, along those same lines: "This portrayal is OK, because all this is just fiction and computer rendering and no real people are involved, but this other portrayal is morally wrong because reasons."

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
I think there is meant to be a contrast between the way Wizards like Tsukasa/Chinami or past Maya/Noriko are treated vs how Io or Uta were treated before the time loop.

Especially Io (what even was Stomachache). It looks like Selebus is offering different situations and contexts to see what makes us more okay or less okay with things.

For instance, it is clear that Tsukasa not at all a standard person. Some kind of super prodigy. But with extreme emotional insecurity, as might be found at point of development.

The fact LiL doesn't shy away from a nuanced exploration like this makes it unique.

Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
They both died before the fuckery started.

The fuckery loops from mid/late summer to early January. If the phone call Maki got is to be taken at face value, he died in June. There is no June within the time loop -- meaning he was already dead when the game began.
Yeah this was my meaning. though it could be seen that ch3 is in the spring time but would be after both of those incidents happened.

Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
If you’re asking about location-wise, yes Sekai’s death took place in Kumon-mi. Akira visited where the accident happened with Niki’s assistance.
more of a place and time than just a place. i suppose i should have been more specific. according to maki, makotos dad died several months previous and would have happened before the loops.

Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
I think it has been established that Sel does this on purpose to stir up the community and provoke comments, just like a controversial TikTok influencer would.
That's very Nodoka of him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is very true. sel constantly riles up the discord with random shit.
1111sel[1].png

Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
I would also like to share my tier list! I do not have access to the tier list website link so just visualize it in your head as you read this:

================================
S++: Ami

B: Sana, Yumi, Touka, Yasu
C: Ayane, Tsuneyo, Niki
D: Rin

Z (don't care about these): everyone else
================================

- Ami is #1 because her events are the most interesting imo and she's cute and I like yandere/insane

- Sana: adult form is cute as fuck and I like shy/quiet
- Yumi: has nice boobs and kind of reminds me of a pitiable dog, i always remember her "stuck in the vortex" event even tho i last read it years ago
- Touka: I don't know why, probably just 'cause she has nice boobs. honestly i should downgrade her to C tier for that
- Yasu: has an endearing innocence and her "evil smile" is nice =)

- Ayana: I like how much she loves Akira, and she shows her love differently than the other girls who are "in love" with him
- Tsuneyo: often has exciting events and probably has nice boobs. And her humor level is off the charts!
- Niki: her backstory with Akira is great

D Tier
- Rin: tbh I greatly prefer her ch1 form over her current form, it was good enough that it deserves to be in B tier, and I will place her current form in D tier just because of how good her ch1 form was

Z tier
Yea I don't really care about the other girls tbh. In fact, I find most of the other girls kind of annoying at times (especially Kaori, Maya, Makoto, Imani, Molly (sometimes), Futaba, Haruka, Maki, Sara, Yuki, Nao, Chika, Miku, etc. - I realize I've just listed like 1/5th of the cast xD). Once in a while there'll be an event for them that I like but I'm generally indifferent to them
Ayana? who's that? lol kidding Ayane is my top girl. for the same reasons you said but also because she is strong, intelligent, and loyal to a fault. (you dont see her strength until after she meets Daisy though).

also if you want the tier list just google Lessons in love tier maker. there are several.

Reactions: Yarazin

Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
So what happend to the wiki? Used to be up to date like right away and had very detailed descriptions too. They haven't even put Ami's cut hair pic up yet and that's been for a few updates now.
the guy that works on it has been dragging ass. though it has been updated the main events havent been.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Made another tierlist, but this one's a question: which one has the most interesting mother/daughter dynamic?
There are a couple of dead people, but well, sometimes you have a dynamic with the memory of the dead person (Chika has inherited her responsabilities for instance).

Also added Wires as a placeholder for Tsuneyo's mom cause, well, single "parent"/"god" (?). And some tinfoil hats in the end.

So, which household has the most interesting dynamic between mothers and daughters?

Edit: refined the purpose of the question.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Made another tierlist, but this one's a question: which one is the best mother/daughter(s) household?
Also added Wires as a placeholder for Tsuneyo's mom cause, well, why not. And some tinfoil hats in the end. I find this interesting because it's easier to choose a single character, but harder to evaluate groupings against eachother. So, which one is the best?

GSwole

May 1, 2023
the guy that works on it has been dragging ass. though it has been updated the main events havent been.
theres several working together on it as a group but its a passion project for them and the last main person to head the efforts got kicked by selebussy for banning a "troll" account editing the wiki that turned out to be sel pulling a prank and is now done with the community. so if you hate the speed/consistency of wiki updates then blame the big ego manchild himself

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes