Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I thought 0.46 will be out in january, while december will be a vacation for Sel, thus 2 months of cliffhanger agony. Would be happy if that's not the case, though)
Oh, i misunderstood you, i thought you were saying it was 2 months between halloween part 1 and 2. A 2 month wait after both parts are done will indeed suck...

Reactions: Vizer007

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, honestly, Makoto might be a little underrated:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her and Sensei's current relationship is also probably more on the healthier side when it comes to Sensei relationships:

Of course, initially their relationship led to Makoto jumping off a building...

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hm, honestly, Makoto might be a little underrated:

Her and Sensei's current relationship is also probably more on the healthier side when it comes to Sensei relationships:

Of course, initially their relationship led to Makoto jumping off a building...
I havent been vocal enough about this but i believe that Makotos relationship with sensei is not only the healthiest but also one of if not the best.Im really split between sensei x ayane and sensei x makoto.

Like excluding makotos suicide,she accepts sensei for the wretched miserable piece of shit that he is.She keeps trying to help him,their scenes are the best in the game and their dialogue is top tier.Hell i can make the argument that she is more mentally resiliant that ayane when it comes to all of this cycle nonsense so sensei now has a new apocalypse buddy.

In short Makoto is peak and her route will be a joy to see.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I havent been vocal enough about this but i believe that Makotos relationship with sensei is not only the healthiest but also one of if not the best.Im really split between sensei x ayane and sensei x makoto.

Like excluding makotos suicide,she accepts sensei for the wretched miserable piece of shit that he is.She keeps trying to help him,their scenes are the best in the game and their dialogue is top tier.Hell i can make the argument that she is more mentally resiliant that ayane when it comes to all of this cycle nonsense so sensei now has a new apocalypse buddy.

In short Makoto is peak and her route will be a joy to see.
I see and agree with where you're coming from but for me, i see it like she's great for him but he's really really reeeeally not good for her... he takes complete advantage of her personality and smart as she is she's a sucker and falls for it even when she knows she is, she could do a thousand times better than him.

Jul 23, 2021

Genuinely brainrot or something but I couldn't remember where i first heard this song, then I put it into youtube and see a fucking Selebus channel playing it on beatsaber? The jukebox is outdated af when it comes to songs but like what an odd coincidence. In anycase 5-6 days pending is a long time when you run out of other shit to play.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I havent been vocal enough about this but i believe that Makotos relationship with sensei is not only the healthiest but also one of if not the best.
Nani?! My opinion is on the complete opposite. Sensei had such a bad start with Makoto, harassing her at her family shop, blackmailing her with compromised photo, you name it.

Compared to other girls, even when Sensei was deliberately tapping the girls' weaknesses to get his dick sucked, he sometimes still brought positive impacts to the girls, whether it being intentional or not. And I don't see that at all for Makoto. If anyone would benefit the most from "graduating from Sensei", it would have to be Makoto. She deserves better. A lot better.

Where she was and where she is now make Sensei x Makoto worth following, but "healthy" is not the word for it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Nani?! My opinion is on the complete opposite. Sensei had such a bad start with Makoto, harassing her at her family shop, blackmailing her with compromised photo, you name it.

Compared to other girls, even when Sensei was deliberately tapping the girls' weaknesses to get his dick sucked, he sometimes still brought positive impacts to the girls, whether it being intentional or not. And I don't see that at all for Makoto. If anyone would benefit the most from "graduating from Sensei", it would have to be Makoto. She deserves better. A lot better.

Where she was and where she is now make Sensei x Makoto worth following, but "healthy" is not the word for it.
Is Sensei X anybody healthy? The only one that might be healthy is Sensei and Uta because they're both degenerates. But I think the list stops there as pretty much everybody in the cast deserves better than Sensei.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes