Dc345

May 27, 2020
All Sensei x [Cast Member] relations can be made healthy.
For new and exciting definitions of healthy.
In terms of everyone being ultimately happy with the relationship, yes.
In terms of standard ethics x monogamy, no.

I would like to now throw support for repairing Chika x Akira.
also please sign my petition to restore blonde gyaru look.
I think we can all agree this is the most important item on the agenda
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it makes you feel better she might go bald after this update

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
But man, it would be so cathartic to see this guy fumble his last hope at redemption and manage to make Niki give up on him, that would be crazy. Here's hoping that it happens.
I can't see how it would be cathartic, given that people giving up on him is what Akira is going for from the start. Everyone giving up on him would be the expected result, if it happened everyone would be like "no shit" :ROFLMAO:
Unrelated, but a random thought: aramaug especially, given that Himawari likes rain, and that the narrator that talks about the gate being built seems to dislike it, what if the gate narrator is Maya, and the Narrator Maya is talking about him leaving their old reality by jumping? Cause, get this, maybe when he jumped, he actually slipped.
A lot of this is based on Himawari liking rain, but it also counts if we assume the narrator is Himawari, as my random thought is primarily about him jumping from the roof = slipping. Doesn't really matter who's the narrator on that one.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
also please sign my petition to restore blonde gyaru look.
I think we can all agree this is the most important item on the agenda
I think blonde looked better on her but I wouldn't want her to go back immediately. Changing up your style and adding some variety is cool. She pulls off the new look well too imo.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No, she consented.
Further, she requested, urged and taunted.

Stomachache is so hard to watch because both of them are putting themselves into that situation in an effort to deal with it the best they can, in the only way they can think of. Io is trying to salvage their relationship by making herself into the doll her predator taught her to be, Akira is trying to salvage their relationship by playing the Sekai role to Io's young Akira.

It is an awful to watch but beautiful scene in concept of what it's communicating to both of them. The ways to show love that their predators taught them were lies, and the look on Akira's face as he realises that is haunting.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Further, she requested, urged and taunted.

Stomachache is so hard to watch because both of them are putting themselves into that situation in an effort to deal with it the best they can, in the only way they can think of. Io is trying to salvage their relationship by making herself into the doll her predator taught her to be, Akira is trying to salvage their relationship by playing the Sekai role to Io's young Akira.

It is an awful to watch but beautiful scene in concept of what it's communicating to both of them. The way to show love that their predators taught them were lies, and the look on Akira's face as he realises that is haunting.
What i loved most about stomacheache is when Akira says that Sekai is the one he loves.After everything Io said about how she got abused Akira said that he loves sekai.Now i know that its not real love and its just abuser love but holy fuck was this nice.

Think of it like this.Akira had a perfect mirror infornt of him.A person that had a similar experience,a person that carries a similar burden,with similar wounds.And that person expressed such disgust,such pure unfilltered hatred and vitriol for her abusers while he exclaims his love for his.Its such a huge contrast between the 2.One expressing hatred and the other love.One of my favourite events and im happy that Io has something this grotesquely beautiful to her name.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes