Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Guys, we're almost at the next update. Time for predictions/hopes, what are you most looking for/dreading in update 0.43?

I really want to see Wakana in this update, I'd like for them to have broken up already, but it wouldn't make sense not to farm their breakup process from a narrative angle.

Nevertheless, one can hope - and we'll see younger goth chick!
If were getting it this update, is the Touka x Yasu threesome going to be the first dorm pairing threesome in the VN so far? We had plenty of threesomes already in the story with students but Selly promised those dorm pairing threesomes specifically but i dont think we had a single one of those yet. This might actually be the first one and I wouldn't have expected Yasu/Touka to be the first.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
If were getting it this update, is the Touka x Yasu threesome going to be the first dorm pairing threesome in the VN so far? We had plenty of threesomes already in the story with students but Selly promised those dorm pairing threesomes specifically but i dont think we had a single one of those yet. This might actually be the first one and I wouldn't have expected Yasu/Touka to be the first.
That money milking stuff isn't cannon.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
To have a scene with Makoto that is not skipped. Ha!

Will anything interesting happen in the Karin event?

Same with Chika and Yumi event, please be good!

For sure something more to happen with Akira and Wakana.

I love Sara so just looking forward to seeing her.

Still wondering if Yuki is depressed over her feelings for Akira so hope we get answers on her absence.

Scared for Chinami! Please be safe and stay adorable.

Would love for more progress with Touka.
The Makoto skipping is a real problem :ROFLMAO:

Man, I forgot about Yuki! Hope she hasn't fallen back into her addiction. I'd love for it to be about Akira or Yumi, now would be a good time for her to be someone Yumi could air her thoughts about Chika and Akira.

Jul 23, 2023

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
What If Akira Arakawa Was Charged For His Crimes In Game????
  • Fucking Haruka in the open- public lewdness
  • Nude pictures from/of Ami, Kirin, Makoto, Otoha, Miku, Chika, Sana, Uta, and Noriko- CP (Don't know how the mods would take to the whole word)
  • Fucking girls under the age of consent in Japan- Statutory Rape
The only girl that wouldn't catch him a case is Chika because she is 16 I believe.
There may be a slew of other charges that I missed but I wouldn't know because I'm not a lawyer.

He's exonerated because the game is set in 2020 :cautious:
This is where I remember that, for better or worse, the age of consent in Japan is (iirc) 14.

He’s still a douche, as he’d be the first to admit, and deserves whatever he gets — not least for having sexual relationships with students, whatever their age.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Put those charges back down.

Japan's prefectures have the right to set their own age of consent, and every single one of them has done so. The lowest of those is 16,and those have all been in place for quite some time.

So while, on paper, 13 was legal until 2022, in matter of fact it was very much illegal in every prefecture. So yeah, Akira's been committing some crimes.
I stand corrected. Happily.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Guys, we're almost at the next update. Time for predictions/hopes, what are you most looking for/dreading in update 0.43?

I really want to see Wakana in this update, I'd like for them to have broken up already, but it wouldn't make sense not to farm their breakup process from a narrative angle.

Nevertheless, one can hope - and we'll see younger goth chick!
I want Makoto to clearly talk about her feelings and what she intends to do with them

I want Osako and Wakana to inch closer to breaking up

I want the Chika mental breakdown arc to start(Although judging from the discord image it doesnt seem like it)

Finally i really want my theory about Yuki rebounding to be true

EDIT:Nvm speed read.Anyways i fear that we will have another instance of a "build up" update like the previous one where multiple seeds will be planted but i wont be able to see them grow until like May.Other than that i fear that Sel will actually NOT commit the the Wakana x Osako breakup.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"Why kill those who have ceased been human?"

"Why forsake those who have lost their way?"

Reminds me of a debate about the death sentence ngl
I interpret the whole conversation as being about the gods' views on the simulation. There are other important bits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or they were just talking about chickens.

Furthermore, on birds (and what aramaug was talking about the other day):
Her own reflection is her only enemy inside the walls of her own replica of heaven, at the place everyone ends up when the rest of the roads have been plucked. Where one cries about everything that hurts so much.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You can legally marry your cousin or aunt or niece in my country. There is no law that specifically bans this type of marriage. But most people will disapprove of this decision.
I know the inverse is obviously implied but i found it amusing to imagine only lesbian marriages are allowed for incest in your country, no uncles or nephews allowed.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I know the inverse is obviously implied but i found it amusing to imagine only lesbian marriages are allowed for incest in your country, no uncles or nephews allowed.
I mean, that would certainly erase any genetic issue involving incest.

Adding to it, I find it weird marriage between cousins even has social stigma. Obviously it's not recommended in terms of genetics, but generally a cousin is raised in another household, there's no real sibling connection there, it's just some other person. Additionally, that was pretty much the norm throughout a good portion of human history and it's still common in small towns.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, that would certainly erase any genetic issue involving incest.

Adding to it, I find it weird marriage between cousins even has social stigma. Obviously it's not recommended in terms of genetics, but generally a cousin is raised in another household, there's no real sibling connection there, it's just some other person. Additionally, that was pretty much the norm throughout a good portion of human history and it's still common in small towns.
One tinfoil theory is that incest of any degree is frowned upon due to its origins stemming from such putrid places.

What i mean is that,aside as you said the obvious genetic concerns incest was either something that arrogant "pureblooded" aristocrats that abused the common man did or something that the hillbillys did back at their farms.So no matter how you slice it not only does it have a genetic problem but also an age-old social stigma.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
One tinfoil theory is that incest of any degree is frowned upon due to its origins stemming from such putrid places.

What i mean is that,aside as you said the obvious genetic concerns incest was either something that arrogant "pureblooded" aristocrats that abused the common man did or something that the hillbillys did back at their farms.So no matter how you slice it not only does it have a genetic problem but also an age-old social stigma.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
I mean, ultimately you're right, as the stigma exists. I just never got it myself. Maybe it's a me thing.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, ultimately you're right, as the stigma exists. I just never got it myself. Maybe it's a me thing.
I believe that a lot of people are actually indifferent to incest and are only so vocal about their "disagreement" it of simply because of the stigma it carries.I mean i could easily see it being normalized if there was no genetical concerns,but other than that nah i agree with you.

*Ahem*Now speaking of incest(Yes i know quite smooth of me).Since the question of Amis real father is techically still up in the air(Although i will die by the hill that Akira is her real father) i wonder how the people around him will react when they found out that,no in fact Ami isnt just a teenage girl with no target for her hormones/fantasies but she in fact has an insectual relationship with her uncle/father? and it has been going on for quite some time.Because to my memory the only one that knows is Noriko(Oh my poor baby...) and maybe uta and io figured that SOMETHING is going on since they broke into his room.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes