Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Well they have to cope somehow, I imagine a conversation about it would go like:
"We had a threesome"
"No, I fucked your wife and you were there"
Pretty much.Cucks are notorious about their disturbing copium consumption

Reactions: Riolol

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Know what would be fun for a Halloween reset puzzle? A murder-mystery. Girls have died to begin with between resets. I guess there aren't enough girls who could possibly be killers, but who knows? Enough of them could have motives, and all of them are capable of being possessed. It could definitely be made to be lore-heavy.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Spectating is not participating, if I go see a sportsball game I am not playing it regardless if I consented.
The audience at a ball game absolutely participates in the experience. It's the entire reason Home Field Advantage exists. Musicians feed off the crowd, the best comedians are working the crowd the whole time.

Part of cucking is performing FOR the person being cucked. They are %100 part of the experience for everyone involved.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
HOPE's advice when it comes to Cuckoldry and NTR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meanwhile, Chika last update:

Know what would be fun for a Halloween reset puzzle? A murder-mystery. Girls have died to begin with between resets. I guess there aren't enough girls who could possibly be killers, but who knows? Enough of them could have motives, and all of them are capable of being possessed. It could definitely be made to be lore-heavy.
Actually, someone (besides Ami) seemed to die around the Halloween Party, last reset, and the girls were apparently trying to fix her?:
Based off Todd probably dying around Reset 4, Yumi likely dying (Tsuneyo maybe as well) around Reset 5, and Ami, Maya Prime(?), and someone else dying around Reset 6 (plus Sensei murdered the class in Paper City besides Paper Ayane), the upcoming Reset 7 is probably going to be rough...

A murder mystery could definitely happen, and I can think of a few girls who could be the killer.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If I have someone fix a pipe in my house, I am a part of the process insofar that I payed/had them do it. But I wouldn't go saying that I fixed the pipe just because I stood there watching them do it. Maybe it's open to interpretation and being able to see yourself as part of it is a requirement to enjoy being cucked idk. I can't.

Edit: Another very real case of someone that accepts/seeks cucking is a business agreement sort of, there is a significative amount of people out there that'd rather have someone else take care of their partner's sexual needs so they don't have to - and either completely accept it, or pretend to not know about the cheating. Which is also insane to me, but I try not to judge.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If I have someone fix a pipe in my house, I am a part of the process insofar that I payed/had them do it. But I wouldn't go saying that I fixed the pipe just because I stood there watching them do it. Maybe it's open to interpretation and being able to see yourself as part of it is a requirement to enjoy being cucked idk. I can't.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Edit: Another very real case of someone that accepts/seeks cucking is a business agreement sort of, there is a significative amount of people out there that'd rather have someone else take care of their partner's sexual needs so they don't have to - and either completely accept it, or pretend to not know about the cheating. Which is also insane to me, but I try not to judge.
Just accept that degenerates exist among us and move on smh.Or as the buddha himself once said:

"Get cucked!"

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes