Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 4090180
Looks like the update will drop in about 10 minutes or at the scheduled 9 pm cst time
To everyone who has a subscription pay very close attention to any small details, Selly has been trying to find a "traitor" for the past few days. Just make sure you don't give any obvious information and if possible try not to have any connections between your f95 and other accounts.

sometimes the most obvious can be a disguise in itself

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
To everyone who has a subscription pay very close attention to any small details, Selly has been trying to find a "traitor" for the past few days. Just make sure you don't give any obvious information and if possible try not to have any connections between your f95 and other accounts.

I mean, what can he do with $5 paid from newly created subscribestar account?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

God bless our spies behind the lines

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

I mean, what can he do with $5 paid from newly created subscribestar account?

Dc345

May 27, 2020
This goes to show that im not the ominous cheese leaker

Selebutt aint got shit on me

Also where did you see that Sel is searching for a mole? I haven't seen anything in the discord saying he was

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can think of at least one time where the answer to a puzzle was in the audio for the game, yeah. A repeating message that played over and over again contained a code or password or something. It's been a while.
Yes, I'm aware. I'm speaking specifically of the update that just dropped, as very early text mentions hearing, which makes me think I may need to turn the volume up, but I'm in the middle of something that requires me to currently have the volume down.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes