Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
0.44 Triggers (and reset puzzle answers).

There are 18 events (one of which is a happy event, and the reason as to why i'm shaken to the core).

All events are linked (starting on a friday) - so this version of triggers will be a little different from the usual. As for the happy event, it is triggered during the reset "puzzle". Since that's going to take a lot of explanation, let's get everything else out of the way first:

There are some calls for flags during the update, but nothing major. Relevant flags are Amifingered, Ayane and/or Tsubasa threesome and Stomachache (this is the big variant). But you don't get locked out of anything, these just change dialogue.

The hexadecimal translation for Tsuneyo's event is "slip".

New outfits can be bought during the puzzle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Picture messages are from Molly and Noriko:
Now that that's settled, let's get into the puzzle. So, this is one of the worst puzzles in LiL depending on how you'll play it. I'm going to give you the easiest possible path through it, but that requires URM (for the money). So install that if you don't have it already, or use your own choice of changing save game variables in renpy.

You just need to cheat for the money, you can follow my walkthrough for the "answers".

Last edited:

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
0.44 Triggers (and reset puzzle answers).

There are 18 events (one of which is a happy event, and the reason as to why i'm shaken to the core).

All events are linked (starting on a friday) - so this version of triggers will be a little different from the usual. As for the happy event, it is triggered during the reset "puzzle". Since that's going to take a lot of explanation, let's get everything else out of the way first:

There are some calls for flags during the update, but nothing major. Relevant flags are Amifingered, Ayane and/or Tsubasa threesome and Stomachache (this is the big variant). But you don't get locked out of anything, these just change dialogue.

New outfits can be bought during the puzzle:
Picture messages are from Molly and Noriko:
Now that that's settled, let's get into the puzzle. So, this is one of the worst puzzles in LiL depending on how you'll play it. I'm going to give you the easiest possible path through it, but that requires URM (for the money). So install that if you don't have it already, or use your own choice of changing save game variables in renpy.

You just need to cheat for the money, you can follow my walkthrough for the "answers".
A reset puzzle?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU please no! it's been so long without one!

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I hate to double post but somebody is going to need to explain what the fuck just happened. Specifically at the end of the update.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
A few things about the update, so, first of all:
Now onto actual relevant things:

So, basically, replay the entire game. We've gained enough knowledge to understand A LOT OF STUFF again. What follows are minor points on most of the events that maybe people missed on, so I thought to share.
Sensei quest has a lot of stuff around it as well, but most importantly, I think what really messed me was the Sekai stuff. Obviously it doesn't excuse the things she did. But man, I felt so much for her character.
Well, there is a lot that is unclear about Sekai and why she remained there for so many years if this was the situation. But yeah, I think this update was really special to me because I see her character in a much much more complex light.

Last edited:

adver

Jul 8, 2024
Ну удачи в моддинге тогда, Я сам баннерлорд играл когда она вышла только(ебать она сырои была на релизе, edit: что вызывает вопрос чем разработчики все это время занимались кстати, не знаю как ща, но на момент релиза баннерлорд будто из 2012-ых пришел ощушение было), но как по мне даже не варбанд, а "огнем и мечом" лучшии mount and blade, какои же у него охуенный рисунок с этим гусаром, так и осталась в сердце благодаря этому. Как раз чисто ради ностальгии вернусь в него при возможности, раз напоминание удачное
Сейчас ее знатно улучшили, на момент выхода она и правда была пиздец, ибо даже просто поиграть было сложно, но все же сейчас он рил получше играет, но как по мне, она все равно в плане геймплея и прочего играет гораздо лучше первой части. Но над ещё работать и работать, что разрабы и делают, уже версия 1.2.11 есть

Reactions: Noob Gamer 24 2402

PrincessEuphy

Nov 22, 2021
I don't see how you complete the "fights" without URM. I don't even know how you "grind" without URM.
This is the danger with epistemic learned helplessness
It's a simple RPG. Dragon Quest but with Sensei, you know? It's in the title. Except we are blessed by GOD to be able to grind quickly and easily with the power of control. It takes mere minutes and minimal experimentation to get all the funds you need. This is a funny one - imagine DQ being critically lambasted due to grinding. You even get as many metal slimes as you want here! As for the fights, just save after each attack and load. You can't do that in real life you know. You have all the advantages and it still seems impossible?
Here, the advice is this: FACE YOUR FEARS! LEARN! SURVIVE! GROW! Like a tree. It seems impossible, right? But it's actually rather easy. If you just do it, you'll be a big strong tree with long healthy roots in no time. You'll be so strong. Because the fears were always just in your head, like a big all-consuming orb. I mean, how the damn else are you going to level up if you don't fight and win? If SENSEI QUEST is your limit... well, it isn't. SO GROW!

Jun 20, 2023
It's a simple RPG. Dragon Quest but with Sensei, you know? It's in the title. Except we are blessed by GOD to be able to grind quickly and easily with the power of control. It takes mere minutes and minimal experimentation to get all the funds you need. This is a funny one - imagine DQ being critically lambasted due to grinding. You even get as many metal slimes as you want here! As for the fights, just save after each attack and load. You can't do that in real life you know. You have all the advantages and it still seems impossible?
Here, the advice is this: FACE YOUR FEARS! LEARN! SURVIVE! GROW! Like a tree. It seems impossible, right? But it's actually rather easy. If you just do it, you'll be a big strong tree with long healthy roots in no time. You'll be so strong. Because the fears were always just in your head, like a big all-consuming orb. I mean, how the damn else are you going to level up if you don't fight and win? If SENSEI QUEST is your limit... well, it isn't. SO GROW!
Schizo posting. Schizo posting never changes

Reactions: anothersilo

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Holy fucking shit my dudes, this was one banger of an update. Good thing I just started another play-through of BG3 with the new patch to keep me entertained until the next update drops.

Please feel free to correct me or share your insight, I am far less smart than many of the Lore-Overlords in this forum. Also as a final note, it's kind of funny how cute Moyo can be considering how she looks, I can see now why Bingoogus's almonds react to her. And yes, that was kind of a weird thing to type down just as much as the fact that it came to my mind in the first place.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Very easy? You just go from the top option by option.
You are both making out that shit was less convoluted than you think, no one is bitching about the field of despair fights, it's the orb fights that are ridiculous, shit like your first move has to be sanitize, then guard, then tackle, then massage oil, then fireball, then bubble beam, then fertilize... there's no intelligence to it, playing it 'legit' is just smacking your head on the keyboard until you get the right combination purely by chance and the final boss is even worse as it gives you no fucking feedback if anything worked until the end. This shit was dumb, you can try and act elitist if you want, you can claim e-penis elongation points for doing it without the mod, but you won't get any recognition for doing so from me, as far as i'm concerned you're just an idiot if you do this dumb af shit without the mod.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes