Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
but probably add an extra hour or two.
From my observations he's actually usually anything up to an hour earlier than advertised, never later. Though for us it depends on when it gets leaked, but it's been very fast for a while now.
I passionately await for the cheese man to come night and grant us all the gifts of cheese and leaks
Grant us our cheesy goodness...

Dc345

May 27, 2020
It's at least 4 hours away, but probably add an extra hour or two.

So no new release in november and december? a 3 month wait?
We do get a release next month. But no new content for the duration of November after 0.45's release. But development for LIL 2025 starts in December. So we should get a progress tracker update and the usual previews and what not, some time in December.

Reactions: shmurfer

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
...anal virginity. I already told him it's not happening. He's gonna have to grind more DC Points before I even entertain it.
Oh that leaker. No that's not me. But I can sleep better knowing my ass is safe yet again.
So, there's multiple people that leak something...out of somewhere, presumably. And the ass is somehow involved. Got it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
man, this night release stuff really sucks. I hope it doesn't become a thing.

Edit: Also, Selebus, we know you watch this thread. So please be the bigger man and keep Himawari's name being Ami/Amy. Don't change it just because we figured it out already.

Also sex the Ron. Or the Yamo. Either is fine.

Reactions: Riolol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You trying to summon the lil gods so the update will drop?
Big BIG BIG PENIS!!!
Honestly, i was just dicking around bored but now i am imagining the class room assembled with the girls chanting "big penis! big penis! big penis!" and Akira slowly starting to levitate with a glowing aura behind him as his pants descend and his giant erect cock springs forth and all the girls faces turn into the final few frames of this:
Edit: like but more handsome skinny dude, like some yaoi anime.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
So, there's multiple people that leak something...out of somewhere, presumably. And the ass is somehow involved. Got it.
Honestly, i was just dicking around bored but now i am imagining the class room assembled with the girls chanting "big penis! big penis! big penis!" and Akira slowly starting to levitate with a glowing aura behind him as his pants descend and his giant erect cock springs forth and all the girls faces turn into the final few frames of this:
1727829401291.png

Reactions: akselx

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Edit: like but more handsome skinny dude, like some yaoi anime.
Screenshot 2024-10-01 183800.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dc345 and Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes