Jan 1, 2024
Man I forgot update was gonna happen today o_O Still been busy and now I'm DM'ing a DnD with a friend group, man. Also I'll fully understand the pain of people reading through everything to get up to date to the thread whenever I return. Only had time to check out Dc345's preview leaks, thanks a lot man. Also I'm absolutely either torturing myself or changing the files of Good Boy's music.

• Haha
Reactions: Dc345 and Moonflare

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Man I forgot update was gonna happen today o_O Still been busy and now I'm DM'ing a DnD with a friend group, man. Also I'll fully understand the pain of people reading through everything to get up to date to the thread whenever I return. Only had time to check out Dc345's preview leaks, thanks a lot man. Also I'm absolutely either torturing myself or changing the files of Good Boy's music.
still about 10 hours away you'd have been busy

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Kumon - Minsk is not, in fact, the capital of Belarus, that'll be just "Minsk". But there's a town in eastern Poland, called "Minsk Mazoviecki", meaning "Masovian Minsk".
Cum on Minsc is, in fact, the name of a Baldur's Gate fanfic I read in 99.

Note for non-English speakers -- this is a phonetic joke that probably does not translate well if you're using Google Translate.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
General knowlege is always appriciated.
Are you from around there?
I'm a native speaker of one of the Slavic languages, it's pretty common to have several places with similar names. It was just recently, I think, that authorities of the town "Rostov" in Russia decided to change it to "Rostov the Great", so that it won't be confused with a huge city that's centuries younger, called "Rostov-on-Don", but commonly also as "Rostov". I as well heard that there's two Frankfurts in Germany, etc.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Jul 1, 2018
Selebus said:
- Structural changes to address an issue regarding some players’ saves breaking after changing RenPy versions. This issue may still occur with 0.44.0, but should be resolved by 0.45.0
Well, that's nice. And here I just sped through from the beginning :HideThePain:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I'm a native speaker of one of the Slavic languages, it's pretty common to have several places with similar names. It was just recently, I think, that authorities of the town "Rostov" in Russia decided to change it to "Rostov the Great", so that it won't be confused with a huge city that's centuries younger, called "Rostov-on-Don", but commonly also as "Rostov". I as well heard that there's two Frankfurts in Germany, etc.
Yeah thats right.
We have "Frankfurt an der Oder (at? the Oder (River)) which is in the east at the Polish border.
And "Frankfurt am Main (River)" in Hessen (Hesse), which is kind of south east centreish and one of our economical centres.
There is also a Frankfurt in the States and god knows where else :LOL: .

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If you don't sleep, the update will eventually release.
If you sleep, the update will probably release while you're unconscious, because life do be like that sometimes.
If you sleep, the chance of you being eaten by a clown is low, but not zero.
I can safely foretell that the chance of spiders crawling into your ears while you sleep is even higher than being murdered by a clown.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes