fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Oh crap, we haven't had a "what I want for this update" yet!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want for one of the messages to be Rin sending Akira nudes. That was promised by the end of their conversation in the trading nudes routes and nothing came out of it yet. Next!
1. Hope Tsuneyo keep exploring what she found about herself recently.

2. Hope this is the update that Sensei will finally grow an extra pair of balls and get his shit together. I am banking on any optimistic idea that can bring positive meaning to the incoming new event "Restart", even if the chance is small.

Not just because I'd love to see some sweet moments, but also because I haven't been fully convinced that Sensei wouldn't just deliberately get himself reset now that he has to plow through resets without Maya Prime. He made efforts to connecting with others sure, but the weight of "never seeing her Maya ever again" won't just dissolve into thin air, and I haven't seen him demonstrating any form of resolution that indicates the will to keep beating apocalypses until miraculously he sees Prime Maya again.

tldr is if there is a reset right at the corner, imo there has to be something positive for him. Otherwise I don't see why the unhappy as-is Sensei wouldn't just jerk off to death in his room and forget it all.

3. As for that one Kaori event...fingers crossed

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Moonflare
Oct 1, 2023
I want for one of the messages to be Rin sending Akira nudes. That was promised by the end of their conversation in the trading nudes routes and nothing came out of it yet. Next!
we might have some surprise unexpected sexy time

• Wow

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
I'm never good at predictions but if I had to guess from the event list, I feel like there's going to be a big drop of news with either ami or nao-chan that get the theorists hyped up here.

As for what I want to see, idk, a W for Noriko? I feel like she could use it.

• Thinking Face
Jun 20, 2023
How many routes are there? How do you even do different routes?Is it just the few times where you can decide whether or not to sleep with a particular student?
There are only 2 routes. True one: green(which means not a single missed event), false one: red(which means you failed, try again). Green route is the only actual, correct route until proven otherwise(or until there are actual routes of girls to follow)

Dec 18, 2020
I will be okay with everything as long it is not another Stomachache.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
A question for you, what is your favorite chapter and favorite event? And why is it your favorite chapter?

Mine is chapter 3.

Reason: Revelation about Akira's name, Akira's abuse and Akira and Maya's almost kiss.

Favorite event: Remember to smile. (Even though it's a sad event, I love this event because of Maya's words showing how much she loves Akira.)

• Haha
Reactions: aramaug and JelF547

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
A question for you, what is your favorite chapter and favorite event? And why is it your favorite chapter?

Mine is chapter 3.

Reason: Revelation about Akira's name, Akira's abuse and Akira and Maya's almost kiss.

Favorite event: Remember to smile. (Even though it's a sad event, I love this event because of Maya's words showing how much she loves Akira.)
I'm going to be honest, I'm not going to be able to remember my favorite chapter or event, one is cause there are so many good events that really show great character growth/deconstruction.

Secondly because there are too many events, my guy I could not name you a single event by name, what chapter was this? When did this happen? Which character do I have to click on to rewatch this event, or is it a main event? Fuck it, we go random choice.

Generally any event with Wakana/Osako/Niki/Rin are events I tend to like.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

XO6OT

Oct 24, 2023

Mine is chapter 3.

What about your least favorite event? I can't think of a favorite, but the thought of how bad the death ball(Mr. Bones' Wild Ride) was still pops into my head at random times. It just shouldn't exist.

r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023

Mine is chapter 3.

Pedro4545454

matt_riochka

Jun 9, 2020
still unsure if I prefer chapter 2 or 3, but chap 2 has my favorite event chain with the 2nd christmas party and introduces so much of the cast that I'd have to give it the edge until I fully re-read chap 3

as for favorite events, there's so many obvious ones so I'll try to point out some that not everyone would think of (maybe lol)

Reconciliation/Neon Heart (If I Close My Eyes):
Yuki's attempts at being a better person not functionning on the one part she cares the most being her daughter, and Yumi's absolutely valid feelings to not want to let her in life after all these years of neglect
it's also one of the first moment of self reflection on Akira's part with the kiss and whatnot, but also his whole relation with Yumi and the girls, and his "thing of mine ressembling a life"

The Bending of Italics:
at first when I saw the Molly scene during Halloween, I thought the person who was going to come into the room would be Maya, to minimize the impact of the scene since she said she has seen him do much worse (and she would probably understand he didn't actually wanted to do it) but to my surprise, it was Tsuneyo. so I was a bit surprised to see so much time pass without her confronting Akira about what happened but glad to say it wasn't for nothing with the comedy show being so horrible to witness yet understandable from her point of view
the talk itself is self explanatory, why I'm choosing this event is mostly due to Akira's rare expression when faced with his actions that stick with me

All Eyes On Me:
not much to say about this one, I just like the emotion packed speech and how he's clearly changed since the last reset, with the song sensei.mp3 playing in the back which always gives me shivers

All Kinds of People, All Kinds of Things/Caterpillar:
rather funny to include this on my part since Io is one of my least favorite character now but with my current opinion aside, Io's introduction is by far my favorite.
the way the scene plays out, the fear and anxiety, the heartbeat followed by the all sounds music, it's truly a great introduction to her complex, self depracating, contradictory character I grew to despise (and love)

Reactions: aramaug

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021

Mine is chapter 3.

I despise Sel's writing, but chapter 3 has to be the slightly (not bad) chapter.

Scratch that, I despise Sel himself. Hope a crocodile bites his leg off.
As of now, I'm just interested on how he'll finish LIL for good.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wilhermans

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Wait, for real? It would be regular release schedule or night release as Sel said?
It's a night release this month. It supposed to come out at 9pm cst. The later release time is there to give him some more time polish somethings before release.

Reactions: Riolol

TBone9

Apr 6, 2023
Don't really have a favorite chapter. I haven't done a replay from the beginning to refresh my memory yet and the earlier chapters are too far back (in real time) to properly compare them in my mind.

However, I do have a favorite event, which is "The End of the Tour (Glasswalker)," the one where Niki brings back some of Sensei's memories of growing up with her. The sweet nostalgia and Niki's whole personality are just so satisfying.

Reactions: DeanNorris
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes