Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure how it played out in Asia, but in much of Europe, the lineages of the royalty and noble classes starts to look extremely sus if you look closely.

Turns out when you prioritize keeping the blood blue, you don't have many options that AREN'T incest.
Not just royals.

Funny enough, Charles Darwin is . His was one of two “gentle” families in that particular corner of Shropshire. The Darwins and the Wedgewoods intermarried many times over four or five generations — Darwin married his own cousin. Their children show many signs of inbreeding: high infant mortality, infertility, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
some random theorizing about sensei-quest (nothing major here tbh). So, apparently, if you lose to the orb you get this (you can skip ahead if not interested in the full script, as I'll highlight what matters):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd like to point out some relevant parts:
I think the most relevant out of all these things is the use of the word "hero", as I have pointed out, it's also used by the narrator of the auto-pilot disengage sequence. If that's an actual clue I don't know.

Edit: Mentions of hero:

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
More stuff the scratch your head about. I was replaying Io's talk with Akira again, in the background this is definitely not Io's reflection. I also don't think its one of the girls outside the room or anything like that. So I have no idea who it is. Did Io dress like that in a past Halloween event? They almost seem to be in a cage? Past/kid Io maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
More stuff the scratch your head about. I was replaying Io's talk with Akira again, in the background this is definitely not Io's reflection. I also don't think its one of the girls outside the room or anything like that. So I have no idea who it is. Did Io dress like that in a past Halloween event? They almost seem to be in a cage? Past/kid Io maybe?
It's the wizard Io, someone from what I remember had already pointed this out, this usually happens in some events. Remember the event with Niki reminding Akira of his name where several versions of them appeared in different stages of their lives?

Martogor

Apr 22, 2020
I just had a thought about these three different timelines coming in the next update. In Ayane's part we're going to see pre-loop adult Akira for the first time, the one that Yumi called creepy and the one that "tutored" wizard Maya. With how confrontational Ayane's been, how is that going to go?

Which one of the three does everyone think will be the best/wildest/worst?

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes