barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's a bit of a morbid thought, but with how long this game has been worked on and how long it's planned to go on, there could be a chance that a regular poster in here passes away without us realizing it
Let's be honest, the odds of me dying before this game is finished are pretty fucking high. My body's been actively trying to murder me for 20 years at this point.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Let's be honest, the odds of me dying before this game is finished are pretty fucking high. My body's been actively trying to murder me for 20 years at this point.
I feel like I should have died so many times already that maybe I'll get to be immortal through sheer refusal from the reaper to collect.

Which is kind of what happens in kumon mi too I guess. Now that I think about it, other than Makoto's bluejay, we haven't really had someone returning from death since then (maybe Chinami, but even if it happened, it pales in comparison to actively trying to die).

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Over the years, I've heard stories out of FL, LA, and TX that people have come home from evacuation to find out that not only did their house flood, but an alligator or crocodile has taken up residence in their home.
Yeah that is very much true. The flooding carries them into residential areas and when the flood waters subside they get stuck inside peoples home. But it be easier to come home to a 6ft scared gator in your living room than a 10 to 12 foot burmese python coiled up in your dining room.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Apologies for the triple post but today is Wakana's birthday
View attachment 4119715
Fittingly enough I'm just back from a graveyard. One would imagine that'd be a good venue to take her to a birthday picnic.

Man, that makes me realise, we're probably not having any Wakana (about to be single) until 2025 *cries in the lack of my favorite goth girl that needs a dick asap*

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Fittingly enough I'm just back from a graveyard. One would imagine that'd be a good venue to take her to a birthday picnic.

Man, that makes me realise, we're probably not having any Wakana (about to be single) until 2025 *cries in the lack of my favorite goth girl that needs a dick asap*
To be fair, there's only 2 more updates left in 2024.

Reactions: Dc345
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes